IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
varma123

can black turmeric used to gain money

Rate this topic

I have heard that by using black turmeric one could gain a lot of money by using some black magic with it, it has a lot of magical powers and if used by the right person one copuld generate so much money that he could ever imagine, is this true :confused:

just curious to know as what is the reality and what is the rumour, if anyone have heard any thing simliar to this please put up your commetns here.

Regards

I have heard that by using black turmeric one could gain a lot of money by using some black magic with it, it has a lot of magical powers and if used by the right person one copuld generate so much money that he could ever imagine, is this true :confused:

just curious to know as what is the reality and what is the rumour, if anyone have heard any thing simliar to this please put up your commetns here.

Regards

Regards

send me ten grand and i'll sendya the answer

Therefore it follows that if someone were to go to a busy place, such as a market or railway station and sprinkle black turmeric on hundreds or even thousands of people over the course of a few days or a few weeks or a few months, and receive a dollar or Rs 100 from each person, than with no degree of uncertainty, they should be rich beyond their wildest dreams in a relatively short time.

jeffster

Regards

Dear Varmaji,

pl tell me what is "black turmeric" pl. provide the indian hindi/gujarati name for it.

turmeric, I guess is Haldi...

I've heard about the normal haldi... and also the hara [Green] Haldi.. but the first time kaala [black] haldi..

I hope so it is Haldi first all.. else ignore my message..

turmeric, I guess is Haldi...

I've heard about the normal haldi... and also the hara [Green] Haldi.. but the first time kaala [black] haldi..

I hope so it is Haldi first all.. else ignore my message..

I've never heard of other colors of turmeric. Is the green turmeric thought to have different qualities?

I've never heard of other colors of turmeric. Is the green turmeric thought to have different qualities?

For some rituals that I've heard by local priest et al.. the green Haldi is Mandatory..

But the Black one it's for the first time I've heard.

Concerning, Haldi used as ingredients for a recipe.. then I'm the greatest of ignorant.. the only I know is Eating.

Regards

hi varma how r u?

i am naveen can u plz gve me mail id to know more details black turmeric

i know abt tht

k

:smash:

Black Haldi or Kali Haldi is a regular type haldi which is bit dark in color. It can be prepared by putting dye in regular haldi powder. Its grown in southern and eastern parts of India.

Pls remember it can not get money to you at all. Otherwise everyone would have been very rich.

Black haldi is generally used by Tantriks or for black magic. But there is no detail eveidance. It had bit of medicinal properties too.

:mad: Its crazy that people are trying to get money by using black haldi. Stop misleading people like this.

Black turmeric/Kali haldi was/is a collectors item presumably used for some tantrik purposes.

It appears there are people who are prepared to pay rs 5 millions/kilo.Yes, i heard a lot about people spending decades to get hold of it with no success.