IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
eshwaar101

start up buisness

Rate this topic

by next year summer i hope to be buying cars and selling them back. i will be parking them in my drive way............i figure it is the best thing for me cause i live on a main street and alot of people pass by so i will be hoping that the cars will sell faster.......what i need to know is weather i will get any trouble from my neiboughors in the area......and also from the bingo hall acroos the street......will i get any problems.......i want my owm buisness .i want my own bodyshop and i want to get my dealer liscence later on so i could buy cars and fix them up myself and make money so......if i start to buy used cars and selling them back that would be a great help so i could have some start up money.......is it also possiable to see when in the forseeable future i would have the oppertunity to have my own bodyshop.........thank you

details april 29 1982

21:18

toronto, ontario, canada

by next year summer i hope to be buying cars and selling them back. i will be parking them in my drive way............i figure it is the best thing for me cause i live on a main street and alot of people pass by so i will be hoping that the cars will sell faster.......what i need to know is weather i will get any trouble from my neiboughors in the area......and also from the bingo hall acroos the street......will i get any problems.......i want my owm buisness .i want my own bodyshop and i want to get my dealer liscence later on so i could buy cars and fix them up myself and make money so......if i start to buy used cars and selling them back that would be a great help so i could have some start up money.......is it also possiable to see when in the forseeable future i would have the oppertunity to have my own bodyshop.........thank you

details april 29 1982

21:18

toronto, ontario, canada

sellin car is not very profitabel for u ther is more chance u can looss the mony in it u hear loss star in 24 year of age a donot have any remedy for it i knew the cose for it if donot start the hear loose ther is chance of head engery.

sellin car is not very profitabel for u ther is more chance u can looss the mony in it u hear loss star in 24 year of age a donot have any remedy for it i knew the cose for it if donot start the hear loose ther is chance of head engery.
i dont understand what u just said

eshwaar101,

paul isnt random - there is some problem with his communication but generally i find him right on track

Deepa

so then what are my options.....this is what i want to do......i want to sell cars for a living........i want to be independent.......im sick of working for people

eshwar,

Tell me about your mother - whats your relationship with her? does she help? I have looked at your chart more than once - I have a feeling your birth time is incorrect. Because you ought to be in a different situation altogether ...but I might be faltering somewhere - so tell me abt yr mom.

If I am right in what I see, and if this is the correct birthtime - success is assured - you have multiple vipareet raj yogas which guarantee success after strife but health problems/loans/litigations and very very weak ascendant ...so i need to get deeper. Lagna lord Venus exalts in 6th but - 6th is not only dusthana its also marana karaka avastha for venus.

Best wishes,

deepa

eshwar,

Tell me about your mother - whats your relationship with her? does she help? I have looked at your chart more than once - I have a feeling your birth time is incorrect. Because you ought to be in a different situation altogether ...but I might be faltering somewhere - so tell me abt yr mom.

If I am right in what I see, and if this is the correct birthtime - success is assured - you have multiple vipareet raj yogas which guarantee success after strife but health problems/loans/litigations and very very weak ascendant ...so i need to get deeper. Lagna lord Venus exalts in 6th but - 6th is not only dusthana its also marana karaka avastha for venus.

Best wishes,

deepa

well i only live with my mother and sister...relationship with my mother is okay......sometime we have arguments........shes a very head stongf and independant woman........we have been living alone since i was very small...didnt have a relationship with my father.....my mom got married a couple years back to a pundit from our country(trinidad)....but it didnt last more then 4 month...it turned out he was wicked....another pundit back home said that he married my mom so he could destroy our lives..........my mom bought a house in 2000........i dont have a relationship at all with my sister we havent spoken for almost 3 yrs now....cause of my cousin

why do i alway get replyed bu random people.........can any of the astrologeers give me some advice
u can give me call at403 4725819 i am canada i tary to help u if sell car u can loose money if want u do that gohed doit see but hapen iam giving u advice. for loosin hair tell me is not start in u 24 year of age

u can give me call at403 4725819 i am canada i tary to help u if sell car u can loose money if want u do that gohed doit see but hapen iam giving u advice. for loosin hair tell me is not start in u 24 year of age
what are my options then......i dont have anything else to do.......i cant just start over......im 26 now......how much longer do i have to waste

what are my options then......i dont have anything else to do.......i cant just start over......im 26 now......how much longer do i have to waste
GIVE ME CLL I DO NOT CHARGE ANY MONEY FOR IT IS FREEE OF COST

i dont get it...in the post above by deepa...she said i would be succese is assured.....if ur going to tell me to go to school back and get a job work for someone....i dont mean to sound rude but thats just not going to happen....right now i see it as a way out to be self sufficent...how else am i seppouse to get start up money......i understand that there would be some loses but thats buisness

eshwar,

Best wishes,

deepa

i think i know the problem ur having.....a swami once told me that i was three year late....when he read my chart...maybe that might help