IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
krsna

What is the greatest wonder in the world???

Rate this topic

Every day, men see creatures depart to Yamaraja's abode and yet, those who remain seek to live forever. This verily is the greatest wonder.:smash:

Thus the loud voice posed many more questions to Maharaj Yudhisthira and he answered them all. It was in fact Yamaraj who was quizzing Yudhithira with the inner desire to see the righteous King who was his own son born by Kunti.

Yamaraj was pleased with Yudhisthir's adherence to dharma that he revived his brothers and blessed them saying you will have victory over those who consider you their enemy.:pray:

From the Mahabharata of Srila Vyasadeva

vyasa.jpg In former times, the great Rishi Vyasa, having composed Mahabharata, instructed his son Suka Dev to read these four Verses with him:

1. 1. Thousands of mothers and fathers, and hundreds of sons and wives arise in the world and depart from it.

2. 2. Others will (arise and) similarly depart.

3. 3. There are thousands of occasions for joy and hundreds of occasions for fear.

4. 4. These affect only the ignorant but never the wise.

With uplifted arms I am crying aloud but nobody hears me.
    From Righteousness is Wealth as also Pleasure. Why shouldn't Righteousness, therefore, be courted? For the sake of neither pleasure, nor out of fear, nor of excessive desire for wealth should any one cast off Righteousness. Indeed, for the sake of even life itself one should not cast off Righteousness. Righteousness is eternal. Pleasure and Pain are not eternal. The Jiva (Individual Soul) is eternal. The cause, however, of the Jiva’s taking birth after birth is not.
    Mahabharata - Swargarohana Parva

Note:
    Righteousness = Dharma i.e activities that lead an individual soul and society toward self realization as mentioned in the Vedic literature and its supplements.
    Righteousness also = Sanatan Dharma or the eternal activities of the self realized soul in relationship to the personality of Godhead.

Break her backbone

It was February 1835, a time when the British were striving to take control of the whole of India. Lord Macaulay, a historian and a politician, made a historical speech in the British Parliament, commonly referred to as The Minutes, which struck a blow at the centuries old system of Indian education.

His words were to this effect: I have traveled across the length and breadth of India and I have not seen one person who is a beggar, who is a thief. Such wealth I have seen in this country, such high moral values, people of such calibre, that I do not think we would ever conquer this country, unless we break the very backbone of this nation, which is her spiritual and cultural heritage, and, therefore, I propose that we replace her old and ancient education system, her culture, for if the Indians think that all that is foreign and English is good and greater than their own, they will lose their self-esteem, their native self-culture and they will become what we want them, a truly dominated nation.

Reproduced in Niti issue of April, 2002 at p. 10 - a periodic publication of Sri Bharat Vikas Parishad, Delhi.

Every day, men see creatures depart to Yamaraja's abode and yet, those who remain seek to live forever. This verily is the greatest wonder.:smash:

So then the words of knowledge are still left as sought.

To recognize that life is not so much as this experience as the contributions we can leave (our wake) then ever lasting life is realized in what we do.

therefore, I propose that we replace her old and ancient education system, her culture, for if the Indians think that all that is foreign and English is good and greater than their own, they will lose their self-esteem, their native self-culture and they will become what we want them, a truly dominated nation.

Which contradicts the intent of "Srila Bhaktisiddhanta requested that Prabhupada spread the message of Chaitanya Mahaprabhu in the English language."

That greatest wonder of the world is simply to comprehend life.

That everybody wants to goto Heaven but no one wants to die...

Death is in the ignorance to comprehending life.

To know that by planting a tree in good soil, that supports life to continue well beyond the period of experiencing choice; is life in truth.

That to experience each moment in pure understanding offers the knowledge that life itself is ever lasting.

TO live within and know this takes the fear of death and throws it out the window.

What is the greatest wonder in the world?

The evolution of knowledge!

is the final revealing of knowledge to mankind; the truth!

this is when the universal language (math) combines the sciences to religious and philosophical knowledge.

It all starts with 'light,' and that 'light' is in fact the line item called energy.

All mass, all energy all time: ONE

What Einstein missed is that 'entangled' energy is literally that gravity sought to combine the equations.

The sadest wonder in the world is that although we are all eternal we live oppressed by the fear of death. IMO

Are you affraid of going to sleep?

If not, keep the truth in your heart; not much difference.

The experience of choice is not realized.

But to have peace of mind, we feel we can awaken.

So in life, we can know death each moment. And that life can also live beyond the day in what we do. Such that today, we are knowing we have done and tomorrow we can finish what needs to be done; it is what we do that continues life.

Make a baby; contribute the seed of light with another to make a new shade that may continue beyond our experience of choice.

Teach a child; by conveying living truths we can exist in the contribution we share by choice.

Plant a tree: as the life may live well beyond our experience, supporting a universe of life based on the contribution of planting the tree by choice.

Life exists beyond the sentience experience.

<EMBED src=""http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MmDd9zK8ojM&hl=en width=425 height=344 type=application/x-shockwave-flash></EMBED></OBJECT>">%3Cobject%20width=

[img=http://www.indiadivine.org/audarya/%3Cobject%20width=][/CODE]

........ width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="<A href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MmDd9zK8ojM&hl=en"></param><embed">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MmDd9zK8ojM&hl=en"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MmDd9zK8ojM&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[html]........ width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="</EMBED></OBJECT>

Plant a tree: as the life may live well beyond our experience, supporting a universe of life based on the contribution of planting the tree by choice. by bishadi

Like that Bishadi. Leave good footprints behind.

is the final revealing of knowledge to mankind; the truth!

this is when the universal language (math) combines the sciences to religious and philosophical knowledge.

It all starts with 'light,' and that 'light' is in fact the line item called energy.

All mass, all energy all time: ONE

What Einstein missed is that 'entangled' energy is literally that gravity sought to combine the equations.

Yes we must have that faith that things are evolving.

1zc25hv.jpg

Just like dinos gradually became cats - present deficiencies will also evolve.

2rc1tn8.jpg

foeolg.jpg

Like that Bishadi. Leave good footprints behind.

Foot Prints? OK but reality is; that choice to give life, is that godlike ability the sentience of consciousness enables.

We can experience the 'good' prior to imposition; Love.

Bad: is the 'loss to the common' we can impose.

Such that fibs, misrepresentations and the such send the mind (life) on a tangent; a loss to the common.

The new you now understand can offer life ever-lasting simply by 'teaching' another the wisdom of truth now understood.

To understand the physical understanding behind the pure path of life, is the "greatest wonder in the world."

http://www.prabhupada.org/rama/?p=4300

The Cow and it's Culture(Protection) Is such a great wonder of the world. KRSNA loves Cows.

http://www.prabhupada.org/rama/?p=4300

http://www.prabhupada.org/rama/?p=4300[/CODE]

[HTML]http://www.prabhupada.org/rama/?p=4300[/HTML]

[PHP]http://www.prabhupada.org/rama/?p=4300[/PHP]

Know it that I am eternally your guide, but if you don’t accept me as your guide what can I do? Unfortunately, if my disciples do not take my guidance, what can I do?

By bad association it so happens, so I remain silent. I see the pricks of maya.

You mentioned that your pathway has become filled with stumbling blocks, but there are no stumbling blocks, I can kick out all those stumbling blocks immediately, provided you accept my guidance. With one stroke of my kick I can kick out all stumbling blocks.

(letter to Krishna das - September 9, 1972)

Know it that I am eternally your guide, but if you don’t accept me as your guide what can I do? Unfortunately, if my disciples do not take my guidance, what can I do?

By bad association it so happens, so I remain silent. I see the pricks of maya.

Pretty wise comment. As maya is when One thinks his words come from God as an isolated individual talking to them; when in truth existence is what we experience in life.

There is no separation; we are experiencing what is, each moment yet often the 'self' of some, steps up and isolates what is true with selfish interludes to retain previous complacency; predeterminations!

You mentioned that your pathway has become filled with stumbling blocks, but there are no stumbling blocks, I can kick out all those stumbling blocks immediately, provided you accept my guidance. With one stroke of my kick I can kick out all stumbling blocks.

(letter to Krishna das - September 9, 1972)

So who ever is sending the letter seems to be sharing to the Krishna das, that with Understanding, there is no trouble.

As most can see, the adversities are self prescribed.

The Holy Name Incarnation, the Hare KRSNA Maha Mantra, is truly a great wonder. How does Sri KRSNA wonderfully manifest Himself as Sri Hari NAMA?

Srila Bhaktisiddhanta Sarasvati Thakura Prabhupada Speaks out:

"Krsna is most compassionate and one day He will shower His mercy upon us.

We have to pray to the holy name, and He will certainly bestow His mercy on us."

Break her backbone

It was February 1835, a time when the British were striving to take control of the whole of India. Lord Macaulay, a historian and a politician, made a historical speech in the British Parliament, commonly referred to as The Minutes, which struck a blow at the centuries old system of Indian education.

His words were to this effect: I have traveled across the length and breadth of India and I have not seen one person who is a beggar, who is a thief. Such wealth I have seen in this country, such high moral values, people of such calibre, that I do not think we would ever conquer this country, unless we break the very backbone of this nation, which is her spiritual and cultural heritage, and, therefore, I propose that we replace her old and ancient education system, her culture, for if the Indians think that all that is foreign and English is good and greater than their own, they will lose their self-esteem, their native self-culture and they will become what we want them, a truly dominated nation.

Reproduced in Niti issue of April, 2002 at p. 10 - a periodic publication of Sri Bharat Vikas Parishad, Delhi.

Well said the British has truly spoiled our culture and heritage and we Indian don't follow our own ancient religion and culture and blindly follow west its more painful when we critics our very rich own culture that when it hurts the most

India is better known as the Eternal India, the only genuine culture is the Indian Culture, each time India experienced a deviation from its root it brought its fall down. Nevertheless, each time great souls were sent to preserve that culture, that Truth.

India is better known as the Eternal India, the only genuine culture is the Indian Culture, each time India experienced a deviation from its root it brought its fall down. Nevertheless, each time great souls were sent to preserve that culture, that Truth.

Then why the diversion from Hindu?

What caused the change of thousands of years of historical observance?

Sri Caitanya-caritamrita: one of the wonders of literary history

Srila Krishnadasa Kaviraja Goswami, the author of Sri Chaitanya-charitamrita, was a great saint and confidential disciple of Raghunatha dasa Goswami, the renowned ascetic saint who was one of the most intimate disciples of Sri Krishna Chaitanya.

Srila Krishnadasa Kaviraja began work on the text at a very advanced age and in failing health, as he vividly describes in the text itself:

“I have now become too old and disturbed by invalidity. While writing, my hands tremble. I cannot remember anything, nor can I see or hear properly. Still I write, and this is a great wonder.” That he completed the greatest literary gem of medieval India under such debilitating conditions is surely one of the wonders of literary history.:pray:

Then why the diversion from Hindu?

What caused the change of thousands of years of historical observance?

It's called the natural phenomenon of Degeneration. The Hindu Dharma is better known as the Sanatan Dharma (the Eternal Religion), with time many people's will be diverted from it but at any point in time, there will be atleast one observer of the Great Vedic Tradition. Its reviver is born when required.

And there is no need to climb on coconut trees to see and comprehend this diversion, it's only our lust for sense enjoyment is the creator of this diversion.

In proportion to the extent of our lust results in the equal diversion to Truth.

It's called the natural phenomenon of Degeneration.
You mean 'evolution'..... as the term is like an oposition to...

Such that entropy degenerates a system as in contrast evolution is a system 'changes' based on the environment.

the term phenomenon is soon to be over.

The Hindu Dharma is better known as the Sanatan Dharma (the Eternal Religion),
Like the philosophies of the Upanishads?

with time many people's will be diverted from it but at any point in time, there will be atleast one observer of the Great Vedic Tradition. Its reviver is born when required.
They are contributors by choice.

Honor as many as possible; they offer an understanding of the term godhead; they give with no need of self. How do you think we have the term 'evolution' in articulations; the time was correct and a contributor gave of his life for others.

And there is no need to climb on coconut trees to see and comprehend this diversion, it's only our lust for sense enjoyment is the creator of this diversion.
I disagree; did Srila Prab use enjoyment as his intent?

In proportion to the extent of our lust results in the equal diversion to Truth.
So then you contradict the opening line; 'it's called the natural phenomenon of degeneration'

when in reality; the intent of the Krshna consious is to pursue the truth

Text 45

prayatnad yatamanas tu

yogi samsuddha-kilbisah

aneka-janma-samsiddhas

tato yati param gatim

Translation

And when the yogi engages himself with sincere endeavor in making further progress, being washed of all contaminations, then ultimately, achieving perfection after many, many births of practice, he attains the supreme goal.

It is our duty to tomorrow; the children; life; existence; Vishnu/Brahman and even Krshna.