IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
deepa.bhandari

My daughter's dasha...

Rate this topic

My daughter's details are as follows - 09-Feb-2001, 1331 hrs, Delhi.

I have never tried to decipher her chart on my own.

Dear USRji, Sasisekaranji, astrotechji - pls tell me about her.

Any remedies required? Astro_techji told me in reply to a post quite long ago that some great problem might occur in sep-oct.

Pls do suggest...

Regards

Deepa

deepa ji,

I will reply you to your email address. I don't want to reply here as my dearest friend is sure to distract the issue and you loose the prediction.You can refer specific areas where you want remedies.I like the predictions of Sarma Ji, they are good.

with best wishes,

USR

deepa ji,

I will reply you to your email address. I don't want to reply here as my dearest friend is sure to distract the issue and you loose the prediction.You can refer specific areas where you want remedies.I like the predictions of Sarma Ji, they are good.

with best wishes,

USR

Dear Shri USR,

May this finds you in best of health and spirits.

Please do post your comments over the board and I can assure you that I will not be distracted. I believe more in , "To Err is Human" and am well aware of the fact that I am still learning.

For your convenience, my response to Mrs. Deepa Bhandari through PM is reproduced below:

The irrelevant parts of the message are deleted.

Regarding health of your daughter:

Presence of Jupiter + Saturn in Lagna of which Jupiter is an highly malefic planet; and aspect of Markesha over the conjunction is not desirable for health matters. At present, she is running under Venus/Mars while Mars is a strong Marka planet. The health problems (being under weight and other problems) might have started appearing during Venus/Sun i.e. 22 April 2005 to 22 April 2006.

At present, she is running under antardasa of Mars which is a strong Markesha; therefore, do not expect much from her during this antardasa and try to be as soft and polite with her as you can because during the operation of Markesha dasa/antardasa; the native is very likely to harm him/her self on physical/emotional/intellectual levels.

She is very likely to excel in her studies only after completion of Mars antardasa i.e. after 20 Feb 2009.

4. The chart also denotes persistent problems in happiness to/from parents and that means perhaps you and your husband might have faced and/or still facing some serious domestic/financial problems. The months of Sept-October 2008 should be treated very carefully by all members of your family especially your daughter.

regards

Respected Sasisekaran ji,

I was waiting for your reply. In case I havent been able to regard your true worth in any of my posts, I beg for forgiveness.

I can never deny nor forget the valuable source of knowledge this forum has been for me. I know I have faltered and have somehow tread along. There is a lot lot more on this path.

I wanted to savour the perennial flow of knowledge from all of you here. Seems like suddenly, I have lost it all.

In any case, thank you very much for jhora and everything else.

With profound regards,

Adeiu to all here,

Deepa Bhandari.

Deepa Ji,

Lagna lord Venus is in exaltation in 11<SUP>th</SUP> house and 11<SUP>th</SUP> lord Jupitor is in lagna.This is a good parivartana yoga.It is one of the 28 Maha Yogas.Since both the planets are natural benefics, she is sure to get the full benefit of this Yoga.She will be blessed with fortune,position,ornaments,good children, vehicles etc. Here by exchange of houses Jupitor behaves as Venus and Venus behaves as Jupitor.So while reading the Mahadasa and antar dasa View Venus as Jupitor and Jupitor as Venus and the houses they represent. Saturn as lord of 9<SUP>th</SUP> a trine lord is in lagna a trine house.Lord of a trine gives immense benefit corresponding to the house it represents.Here Saturn gives best results of both 9<SUP>th</SUP> and 10<SUP>th</SUP> houses.She excels in education and employment. Since 10<SUP>th</SUP> house is aspected by Kuja she is sure to beome an engineer. Rahu in 2<SUP>nd</SUP> and lagna aspected by Kuja makes her a little bit aggressive and harsh. Moon in 4<SUP>th</SUP> and <?xml:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com><st1:place w:st=Ravi</st1:place> in 9<SUP>th</SUP> are well placed as per their karaka places, she treats both mom and dad with full respect and stands by them, Also she is born in Makha 4<SUP>th</SUP> pada she will be wealthy, religious and follows the parents instructions. Makha is one of the 5 Mahanakshatras. Since 7<SUP>th</SUP> lord Kuja is in his own house she gets a good husband and also her Kuja dosha is cancelled. Since Sukra mahadasa is running Sukra-Chandra period upto Feb 2008 she must have faced some family and health disturbances due to 6-8 relation. Feb 2018-Dec 2020 during Sukra-Budha period she will be away from you for studies , will feel strain and expenditure will be more. 1-12 relation.

<font color=" /><st1:place w:st="on">Ravi</st1:place> in 9<SUP>th</SUP> are well placed as per their karaka places, she treats both mom and dad with full respect and stands by them, Also she is born in Makha 4<SUP>th</SUP> pada she will be wealthy, religious and follows the parents instructions. Makha is one of the 5 Mahanakshtras. Since 7<SUP>th</SUP> lord Kuja is in his own house she gets a good husband and also her Kuja dosha is cancelled. Since Sukra mahadasa is running Sukra-Chandra period upto Feb 2008 she must have faced some family and health disturbances due to 6-8 relation. Feb 2018-Dec 2020 during Sukra-Budha period she will be away from you for studies , will feel strain and expenditure will be more. 1-12 relation.

<FONT face=Century>Sani Sadesath is running from 9/2004 upto 11/2011. It must have been a worrying period for both of you since 9/2004.

<FONT face=Century>For remaining dasas checkup for 6-8,8-6 and 1-12 relations and the girl has to do prayers to dasa-antardasa lords.

<FONT face=Century>Remedies required are:

<FONT face=Century>1. Prayers and puja to Lord Shani upto 11/2011

<FONT face=Century>2, Prayers to Rahu and Ketu regularly

<FONT face=Century>As lagna is not aspected or associated with lagna lord Sukra she has to do prayers to Sri Durga and wear a good diamond. As pitrukaraka Ravi is in Shani sthana she can wear a Ruby to give strength to <st1:place w:st="on">Ravi</st1:place>(helps the father)

<FONT face=Century>

<FONT face=Century>With best of luck to both of you,

<FONT face=Century>USR

<FONT face=Century>22-5-2008