IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
bija

Time Magazines Most Influential Audaryian...

Rate this topic

Oh Bija, Bija, Bija,

Have you not learnt the first rule of spiritural life?:

"You are not this Kangaroo [or wallabee?] but you are spirit soul."

..................................................................................................

Truth be told, I am and always have been scare to be a 'Cartoon'.

Really! Gumby, Davey and Golaith, mighty mouse, batman living in a cave with a butler and a boy named robin wearing a cape and leotards, all those Marvel comic radioactive strange Village people, and then finally: Bambi's Mum was assasinated by The Walt Disney Syndicate.

The existential nature of non-existant 'animated' charaters has had a spooky ressounance with me and still does--but if we can learn to thus indirectly remember Krishna then it's cool.

Also, I sincerely state this:

I speculate that kids like cartoons because of the vivid color schemes --which may harken, primevially in the phychi, how Vaikuntha is illuminated with intense vivid color, light, and festive vivaciousness.

I speculate that kids like cartoons because of the vivid color schemes --which may harken, primevially in the phychi, how Vaikuntha is illuminated with intense vivid color, light, and festive vivaciousness. by jan

:)