IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Chaven

How to free oneself from subtle body habitation

Rate this topic

Goodday

Can someone give some advice on how to free oneself from subtle body habitation. It appears ive been used as a host organism to sustain a subtle body which has been feeding off my energy for over maybe 5-6 yrs. I had assumed initially that this was my mind as it also chanted the Hare Krsna mantra. It could carry me away and make me chant for hours non stop. So i never considered it to be something evil. However recently ive become suspicious that this could be a subtle body and not my mind as it seems to be developing a personality of its own. Well the first think its told me is to take grains on ekadasi, secondely it has a tendency to keep me awake in the late hours of the night pass midnight. Whats made things worse i believe is the habit ive developed of wearing a hat on my head over the last 3 yrs even when i go to bed. If i remove my hat i feel like my physical bodies loosing energy as my nose gets blocked. Ive also noticed that if i sit in direct sunlight and remove my hat my body starts to tremble then settle down. I also start to feel lonely which is really strange even though ive been living on my own for 10 yrs. Iam certain its a subtle body because its distanced me completely from the temple, made me even quit my job and isolated me from society.

What should i do?

Thank you

:ponder: Chaven