IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
appolonius

Urgent help needed!!its a matter of life and death!!

Rate this topic

dear sriman narayana bhaktas..

I am having a worst problem (which will result in my death) and this problem is sort of spiritual in nature.I am suffering from:mad2: a rare type of possession(a combination of possession by evil spirits and black magic) .This possession is called "Kshudhram" and this used to be a menace in Kerala many years ago. This whole black magic and possession is performed by an evil daemon called "Kshudra" . This started when I used to work in bangalore. I started hearing sounds of two people continuously (i.e the sounds are there day in and day out(24*7)). One of these two people is the daemon "kshudra" and has a companion named "Sasikala"(This resembles a small girl child voice). This daemon can undesratnd what we are thinking and will keep on insulting us,threatening us and cajoiling us day in and day out. The disturbance caused by these spirits is unbearable and they also perform black magic on me like produce itching on legs and hands, causing pain in different parts of the body ,preventing me from sleeping at night, preventing me from having sexual inter course, sort of stabbing with a knife etc. I initially thought that this is an instance of some mental disorder and met many doctors and tried different medicines (psychiatric) but none had any effect on the condition. These spirits always remind me that no matter what mantras I try there possession will not go and in the end I will have to commit suicide to get rid of this. But any how I am chanting Vishnu mantras every day which are giving me some relief. Please note that this is a worst form of balck magic which existed in ancient Kerala. Bacoz of this my earlier free life is totally lost and I am on the verge of committing suicide. Some body please provide me a remedy..Expecting your help :(

Appolonius

Namo Nedishthay

I read ur post ,i met with such a similar case in mumbai 4 years ago. Heres the perfect way to kill those demons, try it with so much dedication to Lord Shiva. I assure u all such powers will run out of ur mind and all ur surroundings.

Get up early in morning ,1.30 hour before sunrise,u hav to be so much pure in all things, during bath the towel u use , should always be washed and not used by anyone else, the closthes u wear after bath should not be touche by any nonpure human9who hasnt taken bath or who has eaten anything after bath).Before sitting on aasana, pls make sure to make ur aasana shudh by chanting gayatri mantra and poring some water over ur aasana. Then blow the Jyoti, a Dhoop and then start reading Amogh Shiv Kavacham. Dont forget the nyasas r must, if u dont know then ask someone how to do.Its a self recite kavach u dont need any guru to chant and perform that.All u need is ur faith, beliefe and dedication. If u still hav any problem then feel free to mail me at gopal-joshi@in.com , it will be my pleasure to teach u the right way.And one last thing , u hav to do that for 42 days, i assure u after 7 days of chanting u will see the effect starting.Some more precautions abt daily life but i will tell u via mail.

Dont worry hav faith in Lord Shiva,he is master of masters and the destroyer of all sorrows.

Guys plz understand plz don't supply him with any medications unless you know what the disease is & what is its cure. The spirits will not allow him to

complete any sadhna. And what if they do take away his eyesight before leaving his body after getting agitated by the sadhnas you are suggesting.

What if they alter his state of conciousness to bring harm to any of his family member.

When my brother was suffering he wasn't able to do anything except sleep whole day. If your mind is not strong enough you cannot complete any sadhna.

If he says there is a pooja called mahadhaara, there ought to be something.

u r right , but if he is able to right his problem that implies he can do this kavach path, and pls try to understand difference between sadhana and stuti chanting. i assure him he will all fine withing 1 and half month . I hav suggested many to perform this and i hav seen almost all of them succeeding, besides u follow rules. And if he still says its not working i give him words i will do that for him at his home without any conditions. Is that satisfying for him? and for u ?

Hi ronin,

Can u pls provide me with the name of a sage who can actually cure this completely..I am prepared to travel..I was adviced earlier by Ravindran kesavanji not to run from pillar to post in search of a solution.What u need to understand is that there is a lot of cheating going on this field. I have personally lost several thousand rupees trying to solve this. Also my physical condition does not allow me to travel much. So that is why I am not travelling.So if u can tell me one really powerful sadhu who can cure this I am prepared to meet him and cure this

Regards

Appolonius

I hv posted Shri Amogh Shiva Kavacha in spiritual forum couple of days back,check please.

Hi,

Can anyone send me the text of Amogh Shiv Kavach . I lost it yesterday :( . Also if it has the indentation it will be good.

Regards

Appolonius

Hi ronin,

Can u pls provide me with the name of a sage who can actually cure this completely..I am prepared to travel..I was adviced earlier by Ravindran kesavanji not to run from pillar to post in search of a solution.What u need to understand is that there is a lot of cheating going on this field. I have personally lost several thousand rupees trying to solve this. Also my physical condition does not allow me to travel much. So that is why I am not travelling.So if u can tell me one really powerful sadhu who can cure this I am prepared to meet him and cure this

Regards

Appolonius

you should go to balaji . you will not face problem then. ok

:pray: :pray:

you should go to balaji . you will not face problem then. ok

:pray: :pray:

Listen to what Shiv shankar says. But As i said earlier you should know the correct procedure & all the precautions to follow. Otherwise you will return complaining you have not been cured. Also i think you have to follow strict eating policy for 40 days after returning home. And check your email .

Watch this movie if possible " A Beautiful Mind "

The Only Thing Greater Than the Power of the Mind is the Courage of the Heart

hello Appolonius

Remember me .. i have given you best audio link of amogh shiv kavach available on internet... see my previous posts..the mantra sequence i have given to u 3 months back..that was best but i wonder why it didnt help you...but if u want it in text format ..i am mailing you the PDF file of AMOGH SHIV KAVACH...and tell me if any other mantra u want ..i will search itfor u.

Dear Akshay,

I am finding it very difficult to read Sanskrit:confused: . This is the reason why I am insisting that I need the manthra in english. Also listening to mp3 it is difficult to actually learn the manthra. Only if we are able to recite it every day we will be able to learn it. So can u pls provide the manthra in English.

Thanks in advance

Appolonius

Namaste,

Demons act on the mind, before they act on the body. Although it is difficult, do not be afraid first of all. You must surrender your fear to the God you are praying to, to protect you. You must have faith in that deity, and surrender your fear completely to that deity. You must not be afraid of the consequences once you surrender your fear. Let it go, let the deity take it from you. It does not matter which deity you pray to. But it is said that Kali kills problems quickly, but any name of God is powerful. No complicated mantra is required...Even if you say Om Kali Ma, or Om Sri Vishnave, or Om Namah Shivaya they are all as powerful. It is the intensity and the all pervading approach that you apply to it. You must be intensely obssessive about the focus on a particular deity, which means you must recite the name all the time when you work when you site regardless of what activity you are doing, it is more effective to recite it mentally,and not allow other thoughts to distract your process, no voices either. You should keep a flame lit as much as possible as a symbol of purity and imagine that the deity is with you at all times.Imagine that nothing exists except the deity. You must think nothing else.

Whenever you find yourself getting distracted by voices, emotional thoughts, etc.. you must destroy these things quickly in the mindand concentrate harder on the deity and their name. Everything belongs to god, even demons, so imagine god everywhere in everything. God is everywhere, that is the only thought you need to hold in your mind. Don't worry what the voices say, demons are liars, there is nothing to fear from them.At the very basis of existence, there is only god. Do not make the demons more real than god. Take your interest off them and put it on God, just God and God's name. Demons can say anything to protect their survival. It requires tremendous concentration , sincere love for the deity you pray to and complete surrender. Each time you say the lord's name with great concentration, the demon is terrified, so they will lie and do any kind of trick so do not be so easily fooled, but you are destroying them every time and they themselves finally succumb to the love of the name of God, and no longer can act. You should know that. That is absolute Truth. This focus will cure your problem, but your approach must be 100%. Surrender your fear, your body, your mind to the deity.

Om namah Shivaya

I have been going through various replies in this thread thought of sharing may be my post is not relevant and can not solve the problem any way since I myself is an ignorant person but many people have tried to tell so reading the replies I am also telling of some thing I was aware

There is a Hanuman ji temple in Lucknow devotees can send prayers request as letters to Hanuman ji I got this information from these pages http://www.sankatmochan.org/about.asp

and also http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/articleshow/1120840.cms and also given here

read the last paragraph on this page http://neemkarolibaba.com/content/view/521/39/ it was Baba Neeb Karaulis Wish that the letters being sent to Lord be put at his feet. just copy pasting the lines

"According to Babaji's wish, the priest reads the letters of devotees received from distant places, praying for something, before bed- time at night for fulfillment of their desires. "

I just had a thought in my mind so thought of sharing.

Though it is very easy to say I myself do not have any faith.Who knows how God works.

Dear all and Sri.Emperor,

Can anyone tell me the exact steps to perform amogha shiva kavacha.I found that there are many steps involved like karanyaasa and i suppose many pooja mudraas and pooja items need to be present for performing this. Can anyone teach me exactly how to perform this pooja. i have the text with me. Dear emperor , happy to inform u that i found this pooja extremely useful and the sounds stopped for almost 2 days completely. But my vision got a bit blurred in these days. But now the sounds are back !!two cheers to you :) .

Regards

Appolonius

dear prathapji

when I got your mail and found that you have lost this divine stotra I replied back to you in forum,hope things are shaping up good for you nowadays.

------------------

I hv posted Shri Amogh Shiva Kavacha in spiritual forum couple of days back,check please.

Quote:

Originally Posted by appolonius

Hi,

Can anyone send me the text of Amogh Shiv Kavach . I lost it yesterday :( . Also if it has the indentation it will be good.

Regards

Appolonius

wow. I am so glad to know that :) :). Can you please post the text and audio link. I have emailed emperor as well...but I haven't heard back from him. My sister is going through tuff phase in life and somebody suggessted her to pray Lord Shiva. Thank you for your help.

To appolonius

Cool ! you found your medicine seems. Your efforts will bring results no doubt. Nothing stands against human will. Do not stop the chanting under any circumstances or threatening. If the Asurs promise to leave body ask them to see the face of the person who sent them.

wow. I am so glad to know that :) :). Can you please post the text and audio link. I have emailed emperor as well...but I haven't heard back from him. My sister is going through tuff phase in life and somebody suggessted her to pray Lord Shiva. Thank you for your help.

I think i also need links. This is missing from my collection. Plz be kind enough to send link or email me. Thank you.