IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
appolonius

Urgent help needed!!its a matter of life and death!!

Rate this topic

hi Anjali and appolonius

I have send you the Mp3 of the Mantra sequence in which shiv kavach have to be listen online as i dont have the file and one more file called

MritasanjeevanaStotram is too long to upload.

you will find that in the album

Sacred_Chants_for_Longevity_and_Stress_Relief

type in google

rapidshare Sacred_Chants_for_Longevity_and_Stress_Relief rar

you will find the site where you can download that.

Trust me if u listen silently with atmost devotion u will be free. They r very powerful for any demon.

Hello everyone,

My problem is similar to appollonius.I wanted ur help regarding it.I am thinking to go to Mehandipur Balaji Temple in Rajasthan.I have already visited this temple earlier and i have attended the normal morning and evening aarti and pooja.Also done pret baba and barav baba pooja(only offered urad dal and rice).The voices were not yet removed or stopped.I am suffering from this problem now for the past 3 yrs. I think i have left out somethings which also needed to be done.Please tell me the other things which also have to be done.Would that be efffective.Tell me the whole procedure which needs to be done for wholly and perfectly removal of ghosts in mehendipur balaji temple.

Also tell that if there are some persons who can make a person do some kind of ulti of that stuff which was eaten by the affected person 3 yrs back.As i have heard if something is given to a person to eat mixed with some jadu tona stuff is not digested can be taken out by ulti and the person is cured.Tell me if this is true ulti can be made to be done and person is cured.Tell me persons who can make a person do some kind of ulti in northern india.

regards,

Anjali

Dear Readers

Whatever the problem you may have...Dont worry..You will be saved from that illness. I can refer one old man in chennai and he can cure any type of illness. He is running a trust in Delhi also. Further details you can contact him directly +919444341362 Guruji. P S Varadarajan.

All the Best

Hello,

I epmpathize with your situation.

Please know for sure that all these so called demons will HAVE to succumb and surrender to Devi.

She is the most powerful force in the universe and can make negative forces shiver for rescue. People who have done this to you will reap serious consequences for the bad karma as MAA is ruthless with such people.

Chant DEVI KAVACHAM thrice a day visualizing MAA KALI for 21 days.

MAA is very kind and will bless you.

Please take strong sankalpa before you start this by praying our GREAT GANESHA with OM GAM GANAPATHAYE NAMAH for 108 times. He represents gravity of earth and can make you stable in sadhana.

At her HOLY FEET

C

Namaste,

It's so bad... i lost my sadhana, and i really want to do daily puja for Lord Vishnu and so on, but it seems to be imposible, something wrong with me, i cant concentrate on spiritual things.. help me please, i dont want to fall down

i beg for anyones help

Jai Shri Ram

do you have still problem ? i hope it should have been resolved now ..

but if u still have then please let me know ..i might help u if Ram ji wants ..

my id is amitgupta83@gmail.com

jai shri ram

dear sriman narayana bhaktas..

I am having a worst problem (which will result in my death) and this problem is sort of spiritual in nature.I am suffering from:mad2: a rare type of possession(a combination of possession by evil spirits and black magic) .This possession is called "Kshudhram" and this used to be a menace in Kerala many years ago. This whole black magic and possession is performed by an evil daemon called "Kshudra" . This started when I used to work in bangalore. I started hearing sounds of two people continuously (i.e the sounds are there day in and day out(24*7)). One of these two people is the daemon "kshudra" and has a companion named "Sasikala"(This resembles a small girl child voice). This daemon can undesratnd what we are thinking and will keep on insulting us,threatening us and cajoiling us day in and day out. The disturbance caused by these spirits is unbearable and they also perform black magic on me like produce itching on legs and hands, causing pain in different parts of the body ,preventing me from sleeping at night, preventing me from having sexual inter course, sort of stabbing with a knife etc. I initially thought that this is an instance of some mental disorder and met many doctors and tried different medicines (psychiatric) but none had any effect on the condition. These spirits always remind me that no matter what mantras I try there possession will not go and in the end I will have to commit suicide to get rid of this. But any how I am chanting Vishnu mantras every day which are giving me some relief. Please note that this is a worst form of balck magic which existed in ancient Kerala. Bacoz of this my earlier free life is totally lost and I am on the verge of committing suicide. Some body please provide me a remedy..Expecting your help :(

Appolonius

jai shri ram

Regarding Mehandipur Bala ji ...

its good that u have performed pooja in mehandipur for all 3 deity ..

Please stay there for at least 1 week & Pray shri bala ji maharaj to get rid of these ..

More than Bhog & Pooja what matters is ur Devotion ...

u just surrender in feets of Shri bala ji maharaj & he will take care of the Rest ...

jai shri ram

Hello everyone,

My problem is similar to appollonius.I wanted ur help regarding it.I am thinking to go to Mehandipur Balaji Temple in Rajasthan.I have already visited this temple earlier and i have attended the normal morning and evening aarti and pooja.Also done pret baba and barav baba pooja(only offered urad dal and rice).The voices were not yet removed or stopped.I am suffering from this problem now for the past 3 yrs. I think i have left out somethings which also needed to be done.Please tell me the other things which also have to be done.Would that be efffective.Tell me the whole procedure which needs to be done for wholly and perfectly removal of ghosts in mehendipur balaji temple.

Also tell that if there are some persons who can make a person do some kind of ulti of that stuff which was eaten by the affected person 3 yrs back.As i have heard if something is given to a person to eat mixed with some jadu tona stuff is not digested can be taken out by ulti and the person is cured.Tell me if this is true ulti can be made to be done and person is cured.Tell me persons who can make a person do some kind of ulti in northern india.

regards,

Anjali

Aum, svasti na indro vriddha-shravaah, svasti nah poosha vishva-vedaah, svasti nastaarkshyo aristha-nemih, svasti no brihaspatir-dadhaatu

Say this mantra 4 times and do this for 7 or 9 or 11 times a day. Is will destroy the spiritis.

Hi Maharishi,

I tried the manthras a little. Butis it a sin to kill the spirits? If the possession is very strong then should we consider it as a kasht kaal and commit suicide instead of killing the spirits? I mean is it against mother nature?

Regards

Appolonius

contact sadgurudevnikhileshwaranad ji at delhi (011-27352248) or at jodhpur90291-2432209,2433623).

It will surely help.

He is allmighty as i was alomost in same condition way back in 1993/94 and he was the one who gave me back my life.

take care and

jai gurudev

I am having a worst problem (which will result in my death) and this problem is sort of spiritual in nature.I am suffering from:mad2: a rare type of possession(a combination of possession by evil spirits and black magic) .This possession is called "Kshudhram" and this used to be a menace in Kerala many years ago. This whole black magic and possession is performed by an evil daemon called "Kshudra" . This started when I used to work in bangalore. I started hearing sounds of two people continuously (i.e the sounds are there day in and day out(24*7)). One of these two people is the daemon "kshudra" and has a companion named "Sasikala"(This resembles a small girl child voice). This daemon can undesratnd what we are thinking and will keep on insulting us,threatening us and cajoiling us day in and day out. The disturbance caused by these spirits is unbearable and they also perform black magic on me like produce itching on legs and hands, causing pain in different parts of the body ,preventing me from sleeping at night, preventing me from having sexual inter course, sort of stabbing with a knife etc. I initially thought that this is an instance of some mental disorder and met many doctors and tried different medicines (psychiatric) but none had any effect on the condition. These spirits always remind me that no matter what mantras I try there possession will not go and in the end I will have to commit suicide to get rid of this. But any how I am chanting Vishnu mantras every day which are giving me some relief. Please note that this is a worst form of balck magic which existed in ancient Kerala. Bacoz of this my earlier free life is totally lost and I am on the verge of committing suicide. Some body please provide me a remedy..Expecting your help :(

Appolonius

Contact for removal of jadu -tona stuff by vomitting (ulti)

Keep your program secret. Go there only with trusted people; because this act always been done by close people. God bless you

Amma 022-25157555 (Mumbai)

Hello everyone,

regards,

Anjali

Hi Maharishi,

I tried the manthras a little. Butis it a sin to kill the spirits? If the possession is very strong then should we consider it as a kasht kaal and commit suicide instead of killing the spirits? I mean is it against mother nature?

Regards

Appolonius

Has it been a sin that Arjuna fought and killed members of his family in the Mahabharata ? What is sin and who defines that ? GOD just want you to act and you are free to choose about your thoughts, your feelings and your actions. The circumstances may be predestinated, but not the way how you confront them.

So just do as I told you. This is a very strong mantra, but people don't know this.

Appolonius

Dear Friend,

go to DEvipuram , which is near Vizag ( Visakapatnam ). Stay there for a week and chant 11 times lalitha sahasranamam . There is temple for Tripura sundari who is the trinity and the centre of srichakra. The temple itself is in the form of Mahameru. Go immediately and u will be cured !!!