IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
appolonius

Urgent help needed!!its a matter of life and death!!

Rate this topic

My details are as under !. Name : Harishkumar Vasudevbhai Pandya

2. Date of Birth: 28-8-1962

3. Place of Birth: Lunawada, Dist. Panchmahals, Near Godhara, Gujarat

4. Time of Birth: 11.00 p.m.

5. Date of Majority of our Gold things and cash stolen from Government Quarter at Navsari: Between 30th January 1st February, 2008 when we went to Mumbai for the marriage of my sister-in-law

Kindly guide us by email so that we can get our stolen things.

Thanking you,

Yours faithfully

(Harish V. Pandya)

C-9, Staff Quarters,

Navsari Agricultural University

Navsari-396 450, Gujarat

Mo. 09898460192

5. Date of Majority of our Gold things and cash stolen from Government Quarter at Navsari: Between 30th January 1st February, 2008

Thanking you,

Yours faithfully

(Harish V. Pandya)

C-9, Staff Quarters,

Navsari-396 450, Gujarat

Mo. 09898460192

5. Date of Majority of our Gold things and cash stolen from Government Quarter at Navsari: Between 30th January 1st February, 2008

Thanking you,

Yours faithfully

(Harish V. Pandya)

C-9, Staff Quarters,

Navsari-396 450, Gujarat

Mo. 09898460192

<!-- / message -->

hii,

I haerd that there is a very famous place in gulbarge(karnataka, some 100 kms from bangalore) where there is a temple of guru or guru dattatraya temple,

you just need to go there and as soon as harathi starts, ur cure starts automatically and its nearly free may b u need to give some Rs 50.00 or 100 max to the pujari there after u feel ok.

plz try.

regards

Bhargava

It is quite normal for such problems to increase when u start doing any sadhana....because these ghosts and spirits want you to stop your sadhana .......so dont be afraid ....keep doing your sadhana ..and without wasting time go to kasthabhanjandev mandir as soon as you can ......

take a friend along who will take care of u if such problems increase on the way ....and before leaving your house pray to kasthabhanjan dev(hanumanji) and ask him for protection.....

also for sleeping you can try these things try it tonight and let me know if it worked .... in the evening when u do you prayer hanuman chaaleesa and bajrang baan light an oil lamp with lots of oil so that the diya lasts througout the night ... (do the dhoop deep and prayers in the same room where you sleep )then do a dhoop of chandan and gugal... if u dont have gugal dont worry only chandan will do as well ...just make sure that initially the windows are open when u do dhoop .... once there is a lot of smoke in the house close the windows so that the dhoop fragrance stays in the room and do some more dhoop to make sure the fragrance stays throughout the night.while sleeping chant these verses

"bhoot pisach nikath nahi aave

mahabir jab naam sunave"

and go to sleep while chanting these verses ....also if you have a computer with speakers then in a very low volume keep playing a hanuman mantra in repeat mode in the room .....

let me know tomorrow if it helped ...... however the best thing is without delay go to the temple ....as that is a sure way to get rid of these things ....and yeah try keeping a vegetarian diet if possible and try avoiding onions and garlic..........

the reason is all the odours and fragrances like onion garlic chandan gugal etc attract different type of nagative shaktis and divine spirits and they eat through the fragrance ..at astral level .....and these negative spirits if they possess you then they like to eat meat and wine thru your physical body.......so hopefully the divine beings in you room will take care of these negative spirits and the chanting will keep them out of your body .....

let me know if it worked .... but u know what the best thing to do is ..... without worrying about anything simply go to sarangpur it is not difficult ...just go to Amdavad and from there ask anyone and they will guide u as to how to go to the temple as it is a very famous temple.food an accomodation is provided free(deposit required)..so go there for 1 or 2 days dont worry what time u reach there because people visit the temple 24 hours a day and are provided accomodation at anytime.

HI Bhargava,

Please provide me with the name of the daththathreya temple.

I will be visiting bangalore soon. So at that time I will be visting the temple.And I thank you for the info.

Regards

Prathap

HI Bhargava,

Please provide me with the name of the daththathreya temple.

I will be visiting bangalore soon. So at that time I will be visting the temple.And I thank you for the info.

Regards

Prathap

hi prataph ... did u visit sarangpur?..

dear sriman narayana bhaktas..

I am having a worst problem (which will result in my death) and this problem is sort of spiritual in nature.I am suffering from:mad2: a rare type of possession(a combination of possession by evil spirits and black magic) .This possession is called "Kshudhram" and this used to be a menace in Kerala many years ago. This whole black magic and possession is performed by an evil daemon called "Kshudra" . This started when I used to work in bangalore. I started hearing sounds of two people continuously (i.e the sounds are there day in and day out(24*7)). One of these two people is the daemon "kshudra" and has a companion named "Sasikala"(This resembles a small girl child voice). This daemon can undesratnd what we are thinking and will keep on insulting us,threatening us and cajoiling us day in and day out. The disturbance caused by these spirits is unbearable and they also perform black magic on me like produce itching on legs and hands, causing pain in different parts of the body ,preventing me from sleeping at night, preventing me from having sexual inter course, sort of stabbing with a knife etc. I initially thought that this is an instance of some mental disorder and met many doctors and tried different medicines (psychiatric) but none had any effect on the condition. These spirits always remind me that no matter what mantras I try there possession will not go and in the end I will have to commit suicide to get rid of this. But any how I am chanting Vishnu mantras every day which are giving me some relief. Please note that this is a worst form of balck magic which existed in ancient Kerala. Bacoz of this my earlier free life is totally lost and I am on the verge of committing suicide. Some body please provide me a remedy..Expecting your help :(

Appolonius

Hi hit me at theeasternthunder@

if U think i could lead U to the needed help...

Hi Junior Member,

No i did nt go to Sarangpur..thing is that one of the people who is having a real problem (user name Gramopatti) told me that even he had gone to Sarangpur some two years back but even after the poojari performed the rituals his condition has not improved...also this site is suggesting us to do Saadhanas..but these spirits wont let us complete the saadhanas. I know that the solution suggested by you may work in the case of simple possessions but I dont think this will work out in the case of complex possessions like what me and Gramo are having. This problem called "Kshudhram" is like a full stop to my life. So I am wondering whether I should go all the way to Sarangpur...

Regards

Appolonius :eek:

Hi Junior Member,

No i did nt go to Sarangpur..thing is that one of the people who is having a real problem (user name Gramopatti) told me that even he had gone to Sarangpur some two years back but even after the poojari performed the rituals his condition has not improved...also this site is suggesting us to do Saadhanas..but these spirits wont let us complete the saadhanas. I know that the solution suggested by you may work in the case of simple possessions but I dont think this will work out in the case of complex possessions like what me and Gramo are having. This problem called "Kshudhram" is like a full stop to my life. So I am wondering whether I should go all the way to Sarangpur...

Regards

Appolonius :eek:

i know of many cases where people have received immense help and relief over there .... if your problem is complex then at the most it make take some time but it will be solved if u have faith ....... ....

the sadhana suggested at the temple is really very simple .. just a few rounds of beads everyday morning and evening and small stotra .... everyone can do it .... the temple doesnot depend on individual effort to get rid of the problem ..however it expects an individual to do atleast a minimal sadhana ...dont get disheartned by odd cases of people who didnt get relief because there could be some reason which u may not be aware of ......in your situation it is better to get expert help then to do individual effort ....so i suggest u go to the temple rather than try sadhanas by yourself ......

PS you may find soem of the temple staff to be a little rude but dont mind because they have to handle so many people everyday and so its understandable ..... i have been going to this temple for many years ...and i feel u could be cured there ... and untill the time u are cured u will also get a lot of relief .....

regards

Hi Junior Member,

Thanks. since u r reiterating the goodness of the temple I will surely visit there. I have made up my mind. any ways I am getting immense relief by using the other techniques that u had suggetsted like dhoop and hanuman song...I am also reading chaleesa every day.... but the problem is that when we try somethings these negative beings get really provoked and start doing very harsh black magic:( ..but any how due to god's grace nothing is happening to me..any ways I really thank u and appreciate ur efforts to help me...(not many people do that now a days) and I also appreciate your knowledge in spiritual things..also I found shivasooktha and shiva prayer very effective...but the condition is not cured the sounds are still there but atleast I am able to sleep and the attacks are less...:eek2:

regards

Appolonius

Hi ,

does anyone know how to stop the effects of Indrajal? I suspect my problem comes as a part of Indrajal in athravaveda......If anyone knows this please let me know...

thanks in advance

Appolonius

Friends,

looksa like it is bad time for me...not able to go now to amdavad...bomb blasts:mad: ...and thanks bhairo..lemme check locally whether I can get any expert in Atharva veda or Indrajal.....if some body catches me trying to learn atharva veda:eek: ...

Regards

Prathap

Friends,

looksa like it is bad time for me...not able to go now to amdavad...bomb blasts:mad: ...and thanks bhairo..lemme check locally whether I can get any expert in Atharva veda or Indrajal.....if some body catches me trying to learn atharva veda:eek: ...

Regards

Prathap

what are you talking about man ... blasts are normal in india ... ahmedabad will be normal just as all cities are after the blasts .....besides u dont even know if it was inderjaal ...

regards

Hi ---,

See i am convinved that black magic is a form of inderjaal.......(if u check athrva veda there are three forms of abhichaara inderjaal is one amongthem. So all the events associated with black magic appear to be wonders(beyond scientific explanation) ....So if any one has original material of athrva veda (I need only abhichaara and nothing else) please provide me that..in it is mentioned how to cure the effects of black magic as mentioned by bhairo ji...

Thanks & regards

appolonius

Hi ---,

See i am convinved that black magic is a form of inderjaal.......(if u check athrva veda there are three forms of abhichaara inderjaal is one amongthem. So all the events associated with black magic appear to be wonders(beyond scientific explanation) ....So if any one has original material of athrva veda (I need only abhichaara and nothing else) please provide me that..in it is mentioned how to cure the effects of black magic as mentioned by bhairo ji...

Thanks & regards

appolonius

vedas iin sanskrit

http://astrojyoti.com/4vedasanskrit.htm

vedas in mp3

http://astrojyoti.com/vedamp3.htm

i still think u are wasting your time ... better take expert help .. there are very few experts in atharva veda .... besides indrajal is also the name of black magic tantrik book ..