IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
appolonius

Urgent help needed!!its a matter of life and death!!

Rate this topic

dont feel that you are alone

god is with u if they wasnt u would have been dead by now.

keep doing your devotion they go do them things because they want u to stop doin ur prays

dont give into them fight it u are stronger than them

dont study wat any of your family say them dont know wat u are goin through get help and do ur devotion.

chinnamasta devi will help u

mantra - om hreem vajrayogiyai namah

do 100,000 of this mantra wether is 21 days or 40 u decide

do havan for her with black pepper

this will help

dear bhairo,

i agree the potential of this mantra, can it be chanted at home without initiation??(diksha). pl confirm . Ditto for bhogulamukhi mantra. pl clarify.

pranam

umbaba

Hi Junior member,

Once again I thank you for your directions...But I have some doubts..I dont know hanumaan chaalisa..if anyone can provide me the manthra...and also I dont know bajrang baan...what is gugal?and how do I do a dhoop? I am a vegetarian and also I am refraining from taking drinks now as I have observed that these things reduce yog shakthi(which increases the attacks..funniest thing is this particular term Yog shakthi has been mentioned by the Khsudhra)... Yes i am going to Sarangpur next week..the biggest problem I am facing is the negative attitude of my family members...they dont believe in possessions and evil aathmas and all...when I told them they concluded that I am mentally unstable and are constantly asking me to go to psychiatrist and take medicines ...there conclusion is that I am having schizophrenia..:( ) and the new generation cousins are all very modern and they think that I am joking or something...this is one of the worst bad times I am having in my life...I will try out the manthras tonigght...my father is not talking with me now...he thinks that I am crazy....nobody is there to support me...also can u tell me how much cost it will take in the temple? I was working in Infosys as a consultant when I got this problem..now Infosys is showing in a TV programme that some buildings in bangalore Infosys is haunted by ghosts and kshudram...and some objects in the office is moving by itself...the funniest thing is I am a victim of that...and nobody is responsible for this...Narayana murthy is still hailed as a great guy!! My advice is before joining for work in Corporate houses check whether it is free of bhooth preth...kshudhram etc!!otherwise we will end up being a dead man...I cant go to court against narayana Murthy becoz I cant prove this...in the eyes of law there is no ghosts and beasts..

Thanks

Appolonius

hanuman chaaleesa mp3 download the text of hanuman chaaleesa is given above by "nikhil kumar varma"

http://www.hanuman.com/mp3/

bajrang baan text

http://www.thehanumantemple.org/worsbaan.html

bajrang baan video

there are other videos on bajrang baan as well and you can download it on your computer if u install real video .. when u do that u can see a blue bar saying "download this video" when u bring arrow just above the top right corner of the video box ..click on it to download.

dhoop=incense sticks /agarbatti you get mani fragances like chandan/gugal

if u dont find gugal it is ok it is not necessary dont worry...

follow the procedure i explained earlier ..... and dont worry ..dont think that the spirit has a great yogic shakti just because it can read your mind because thats the only way ghosts can communicate ..by thoughts .....

tell the ghost mentally that if he troubles you at night you will start doing narsimha kavach ...

and dont worry about your relatives ..when they experience it they will believe but you know and many other people know that such problems wont go by using medicines.

nice to hear that you are going to sarangpur next week ...they dont charge you much money .... the registration fee used to be 2 rupees some years back ...now it may be 5 or still 2 i dont know .. however once your problem is fully solved you must pay the amound written in the book they give you ....not much ..usually something like 50 or 100 or 150 ... not a big amount ..just a token amount ....and they provide accomodation and food free as long as u stay there .... i would suggest you stay there for more than one day and attend multiple sessions so that the pujarijee can remove the spirits from your body. what date are you going to sarangpur?

Hi Junior Member,

Can I call u like that...from your experience I feel that u r pretty Senior... I have a doubt..I saw in the site that you mentioned that we can go to mumbai and then to Botad..and from there 20-30 minutes drive? Is this the correct route? But there is only one train to Botad from mumbai? or should I go directly to ahmedabad?

Thanks & regards

Appolonius

dear sriman narayana bhaktas..

I am having a worst problem (which will result in my death) and this problem is sort of spiritual in nature.I am suffering from:mad2: a rare type of possession(a combination of possession by evil spirits and black magic) .This possession is called "Kshudhram" and this used to be a menace in Kerala many years ago. This whole black magic and possession is performed by an evil daemon called "Kshudra" . This started when I used to work in bangalore. I started hearing sounds of two people continuously (i.e the sounds are there day in and day out(24*7)). One of these two people is the daemon "kshudra" and has a companion named "Sasikala"(This resembles a small girl child voice). This daemon can undesratnd what we are thinking and will keep on insulting us,threatening us and cajoiling us day in and day out. The disturbance caused by these spirits is unbearable and they also perform black magic on me like produce itching on legs and hands, causing pain in different parts of the body ,preventing me from sleeping at night, preventing me from having sexual inter course, sort of stabbing with a knife etc. I initially thought that this is an instance of some mental disorder and met many doctors and tried different medicines (psychiatric) but none had any effect on the condition. These spirits always remind me that no matter what mantras I try there possession will not go and in the end I will have to commit suicide to get rid of this. But any how I am chanting Vishnu mantras every day which are giving me some relief. Please note that this is a worst form of balck magic which existed in ancient Kerala. Bacoz of this my earlier free life is totally lost and I am on the verge of committing suicide. Some body please provide me a remedy..Expecting your help :(

Appolonius[u should read Hanumanchalisa n Bajrangban n Ramraksha srota.

yes u can chant this mantra if u have not gotten guru diksa

but before u begin u must offer worship u the greatest guru lord shiva

if u hav not gotten guru diksa then lord shiva is ur guru

Hi Junior Member,

Can I call u like that...from your experience I feel that u r pretty Senior... I have a doubt..I saw in the site that you mentioned that we can go to mumbai and then to Botad..and from there 20-30 minutes drive? Is this the correct route? But there is only one train to Botad from mumbai? or should I go directly to ahmedabad?

Thanks & regards

Appolonius

well it depends on how convinient it will be for you ... if u come to botad by train via mumbai then it is 20 -30 mins from botad to sarangpur ....it will be a more comfortable journey by train ...while from amdavad you'll have to come by bus so i guess train is better but make sure u dont fall asleep (sleep early the previous night and wake up early ) in train and keep chanting the verse I gave earlier so that the spirits are not able to distract you.

if u come to amdavad its the last stop for many trains so no chance of missing your station ...also let me know if u are following the procedure and wether it is helping or not ...

also tell me what date are u going there...

:(Hi Bhanvi,

Thanks for the support..I am trying out hanuman chaleesa and bajrang Baan..Also I am trying chinnamastha saadhana...I found that Chinnamastha saadhana s very effective as suggesetd by Bhairo ji ..in the sense the intenisty of sounds are lesss now...and some times it is totally gone..but I will get into the problem..this might sound funny again..the demons are telling me that this particular raakshas has obtained a boon from lord shiva that once he posseses a person then the possession cannot be removed by other gods..I dont knwo..some times when we pray hard the sound stops then after some time it is back...I tried sudarsana homam,mrithyunjaya homam etc...I just got full relief for one day and then the problem was back...oh no...I am sick of this...looks like it is the end of the road for me...just thinking about the volume of the bad time I am having in my life..

and junior member ,

I am travelling to kashtabhanjan dev on first week of july as I am not getting train bookings now...

Nikhilji,

I went to chottanikkara temple and they gave me a talisman which was not having any effect...most of the swamijis in Kerala are now real fakes..as you mightt have observed in newspapaers...

Thanking you all

Appolonius

:(Hi Bhanvi,

Thanks for the support..I am trying out hanuman chaleesa and bajrang Baan..Also I am trying chinnamastha saadhana...I found that Chinnamastha saadhana s very effective as suggesetd by Bhairo ji ..in the sense the intenisty of sounds are lesss now...and some times it is totally gone..but I will get into the problem..this might sound funny again..the demons are telling me that this particular raakshas has obtained a boon from lord shiva that once he posseses a person then the possession cannot be removed by other gods..I dont knwo..some times when we pray hard the sound stops then after some time it is back...I tried sudarsana homam,mrithyunjaya homam etc...I just got full relief for one day and then the problem was back...oh no...I am sick of this...looks like it is the end of the road for me...just thinking about the volume of the bad time I am having in my life..

and junior member ,

I am travelling to kashtabhanjan dev on first week of july as I am not getting train bookings now...

Nikhilji,

I went to chottanikkara temple and they gave me a talisman which was not having any effect...most of the swamijis in Kerala are now real fakes..as you mightt have observed in newspapaers...

Thanking you all

Appolonius

dont worry about what the demon says about the boon etc thats all bullshit ..the demons are just trying to discourage you ......i'll be there(sarangpur) on the 29 th of june...but anyways dont worry .. you should be ok once you go there ... if it is a spirit it will be removed... if some tantra or black magic u will be given a human mantra to do and over a period of time your problem will be solved

u can also try doing narsimha kavach ... u can find it on youtube just search .... it willl be helpful ....

Bhairava Chaaliisaa (English)

<TABLE class=MsoNormalTable style="WIDTH: 98%; mso-cellspacing: 0in; mso-padding-alt: 0in 0in 0in 0in" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="98%" border=0><TBODY><TR style="mso-yfti-irow: 0; mso-yfti-firstrow: yes; mso-yfti-lastrow: yes"><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #efefef; PADDING-RIGHT: 0in; BORDER-TOP: #efefef; PADDING-LEFT: 0in; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; BORDER-LEFT: #efefef; WIDTH: 100%; PADDING-TOP: 0in; BORDER-BOTTOM: #efefef; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" vAlign=top width="100%">

shrii bhairava chaaliisaa ..

dohaa

shrii gaNapati guru gauri pada prema sahita dhari maatha

chaaliisaa vandana karaun shrii shiva bhairavanaatha ..

shrii bhairava sankaTa haraNa mangala karaNa kRipaala .

shyaama varaNa vikaraala vapu lochana laala vishaala .

jaya jaya shrii kaalii ke laalaa . jayati jayati kaashii- kutavaalaa ..

jayati baTuka- bhairava bhaya haarii . jayati kaala- bhairava balakaarii ..

jayati naatha- bhairava vikhyaataa . jayati sarva- bhairava sukhadaataa ..

bhairava ruupa kiyo shiva dhaaraNa . bhava ke bhaara utaaraNa kaaraNa ..

bhairava rava suni hvai bhaya duurii . saba vidhi hoya kaamanaa puurii ..

sheSha mahesha aadi guNa gaayo . kaashii- kotavaala kahalaayo ..

jaTaa juuTa shira cha.ndra viraajata . baalaa mukuTa bijaayaTha saajata ..

kaTi karadhanii ghuu.Ngharuu baajata . darshana karata sakala bhaya bhaajata ..

jiivana daana daasa ko diinhyo . kiinhyo kRipaa naatha taba chiinhyo ..

vasi rasanaa bani saarada- kaalii . diinhyo vara raakhyo mama laalii ..

dhanya dhanya bhairava bhaya bha.njana . jaya manara.njana khala dala bha.njana ..

kara trishuula Damaruu shuchi ko.Daa . kRipaa kaTaakSha suyasha nahi.n thoDaa ..

jo bhairava nirbhaya guNa gaavata aShTa siddhi nava nidhi phala paavata ..

ruupa vishaala kaThina dukha mochana . krodha karaala laala duhu.N lochana ..

agaNita bhuuta preta sa.nga Dolata . baM baM baM shiva baM baM bolata ..

rudrakaaya kaalii ke laalaa . mahaa kaalahuu ke ho kaalaa ..

baTuka naatha ho kaala ga.Nbhiiraa . shveta rakta aru shyaama shariiraa ..

karata niinahuu.N ruupa prakaashaa . bharata subhaktana kaha.N shubha aashaa ..

ratna ja.Dita ka.nchana si.nhaasana . vyaaghra charma shuchi narma su_aanana ..

tumahi jaa_i kaashihi.n jana dhyaavahi.n . vishvanaatha kaha.N darshana paavahi.n ..

jaya prabhu sa.nhaaraka sunanda jaya . jaya unnata hara umaa nanda jaya ..

bhiima trilochana svaana saatha jaya . vaijanaatha shrii jagatanaatha jaya ..

mahaa bhiima bhiiShaNa shariira jaya . rudra trayambaka dhiira viira jaya ..

ashvanaatha jaya pretanaatha jaya . svaanaaru.Dha sayacha.ndra naatha jaya ..

nimiSha digaMbara chakranaatha jaya . gahata anaathana naatha haatha jaya ..

treshalesha bhuutesha cha.ndra jaya . krodha vatsa amaresha nanda jaya ..

shrii vaamana nakulesha chaNDa jaya . kR^ityaa_U kiirati prachaNDa jaya ..

rudra baTuka krodhesha kaaladhara . chakra tuNDa dasha paaNivyaala dhara ..

kari mada paana shambhu guNagaavata . chau.nsaTha yogina sa.nga nachaavata ..

karata kR^ipaa jana para bahu Dha.ngaa . kaashii kotavaala a.Daba.ngaa ..

deya.N kaala bhairava jaba soTaa . nasai paapa moTaa se moTaa ..

janakara nirmala hoya shariiraa . miTai sakala sa.nkaTa bhava piiraa ..

shrii bhairava bhuuto.nke raajaa . baadhaa harata karata shubha kaajaa ..

ailaadii ke duHkha nivaarayo . sadaa kR^ipaakari kaaja samhaarayo ..

sundara daasa sahita anuraagaa . shrii durvaasaa nikaTa prayaagaa ..

shrii bhairava jii kii jaya lekhyo . sakala kaamanaa puuraNa dekhyo ..

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

dohaa

jaya jaya jaya bhairava baTuka svaamii sa.nkaTa Taara .

kR^ipaa daasa para kiiji_e sha.nkara ke avataara

Not slept for the last 5 days..looks like I will die... I am doing the manthras..but now the sound is less..but the demon is not allowing me to sleep.....looks like it is more angry now...and the whole night I will have to listen to their threats and abuses...oh god I am fed up of tolerating this ...

Appolonius:(

:(

ok ok am did you go to the temple.

you should get neem leaf,champer,lime,saffron and sindoor,milk,ammonia

go by a sea or river and bath there with it.

the cloths that you bath with you should burn it right there.

before you bathe do havan first to ganga maa

Dear Appolonious,

I have been following your case for some time. I din't want to give you my advise as there are so many people helping you and You will perpase be confused or will switch over the sadana or try to take up all of them , out of your desperation. To succeed in this kind of stuff you need to stick with one.

If you find that Chinnamasta is effective then you can continue with that sadana.(Demons and spirits will tell lies and threaten and do all sort of things to dissuade you from effective practice. This is a proof that they are scared and hence you are doing the right thing. You must continue with that one the ghosts descourage you from doing. But you must be adament and bold. Tell the ghost to go to hell and continue with one sadana.)

There is another strategy. If the demon uses Siva's name you take up siva worship. If the demon is a siva bakta, it cannot harm another siva bakta. It will start helping you and serving you rather. That is if you are sportive and are up to convert the curse in to blessing and become a powerful sorcerer yourself, then you can do it. In this strategy You will not get rid of it. It will stay with you forever. But it will not trouble you It will give you power rather. You can do antthing with it. You can become a Kshutra vidya master ( blak magicion)

If you want to get rid of it I have a suggestion for you. I have a very powerfull method that relives the problem completely and immediately. This is an authentic solution for any possession and witchcraft. No matter however powerful the spirits are , if you resort to this technic it will give you immediate and complete relief . And the best part is that it is very simple and chiep. This technique is from Adarva veda.

This is the worship of fire.( agni). If you worship fire witchcraft effects and demons will instantly leave you or they will get burned and destroyed. Aterva vada declares as the most powerful, ultimate vidya and the final one at that. It will never fail even if everything fails.

You need to make a fire with dry cow dong and dried sticks (twicks of any tree will do. but if you are particular, then get the twigs that are used for homa- any bhramin priest doing homa would know the names of the plants of these twigs - in some religious centre and temple where homa is a regular affair these twigs are sold. But remember the power is not in the twigs but in fire itself. Hence any twigs of any tree or small bushes will do)

Light the fire with dried cow dong cake and with twicks heeped on it. Pore ghee to make the flame burn well. Ther invoke god fire in it and worship agni with his hyme from adarvaveda or his simple mantra :

(1) Om ram agnaye swaha.

You can also state your intention in the mantra.

(2) Om ram Agnaye sarva kshutra devatam sarva kshutra prayogam vinasya vinasya swaha.

Again do not worry if you don't manage to obtain adarva vadic hymn of agni and waste time and wait for it. The tantric mantras stared above are equally potent. Invoke agni with this mantra( expecially the first one : om ram agnaye swaha) Then worship agni with light, inscence stick smoke, some fragrent substance like sandal powder , flower and fruits, (as if the fire is some statue in a hindu temple) . Imagine that the fire god is actually present in the fire.

Then Pray to the fire god to burn the disturbing demon or black magic effect present in your body and house. Then Chant the mantra (Either the first or the second) 108 times. Chant the mantra silently in your mind only - not loud. After finishing the mantra jaba 108 times , once again perform worship of the god of fire as before with deepa(light) doopa ( agar bati smoke) Ganda ( fragrant past or powder like sandal) Poospa( flower) and Naivadya( fruits of some food offering). And once again pray to god agni with foolded hand and finish your worship. Let the fire burn onits own till the contents become ashes. Dont put off the fire .

This will defenitely solve your problem and does not cost much. In fact you can do this daily as a routine in your house in morning and evening sunrise and sun set time . (Though the first day itself you will be cured of your possession and you need not repete it in any case more then three days) . This daily worship will protect you and your house from all kinds of possession and black magic prayogas and immence merit (Punya). This is supposed to be very powerful. There is no failure in this technique. And this technique works immediately. The first day you take up the worship itself you will be completely relived from your problem provided you are possessed. It never fails.

There is only in one condition that it can fail - if the trouble in not spirit possission or Kshutra prayoga( black magic) at all. Therefore if this fails you need not wast yout time in further seeking new and new remedial measures for possession. It clearly means that the trouble is Schizophrenia - a mental disorder very difficult to cure even by psychiatric treatment. (However it can be controlled by right medicine). If your problem is not solved by the fire worship then you need to seek right medical advice.

I know you are convinced that you are not mentally ill and convinced that it is possession. I also know that you get wild even at the suggestion that it could be a mental illness. Dont mistake me and get wild at me for mentioning an alternate possibility. I dont know you and hence I am not assuming that you are mentally ill. All that I am suggesting you is to try the remedies with open mind and don't close the mind with one diagnosis.

Afterall your diagnosis could be wrong isint it?

The fire worship technique that I am suggesting is the highest and hence is a conclusive diagnostic tool too. If you are not cured by this then nothing ( no yantra, mantra or worship and no tantric however powerful ) can cure you. If Your problem does not disappear at the very first day itself then you should know it is not possession at all. (I know what I am talking about).

There is no harm in trying this technique as this is chiep, easy to do and you yourself can do it. (In fact you yourself should do it). You dont have to waste mony time and effoert in doing tedious sadana going from post to piller or seeking tantric masters any more. This will defentitely cure spirit possession or it will leave with the right diagnosis. In any case this is advantagious to try this Isint it?

Regards,

K.Ravindran

Not slept for the last 5 days..looks like I will die... I am doing the manthras..but now the sound is less..but the demon is not allowing me to sleep.....looks like it is more angry now...and the whole night I will have to listen to their threats and abuses...oh god I am fed up of tolerating this ...

Appolonius:(

man just go to sarangpur temple ... once ther it involves 3 simple steps

1 between 2.30 aand 4 go to the counter to the right of temple and register your name (cost 2 rupees only) (after that go to narayan kund and take a dip there ...its is a small place which is close by and rickshows take u there for 5 rupeees ....u willl find many people accompnying u there as all people with problems and who have registered will be required to take a dip there before they sit in the temple for problem removal

2 sit in the temple where the paath (problem removal process) is going on

and when your name is called out go to the priest .... that is all u have to do the priest will remove the spirit

3 only if there is further need and if u have soem more problems u will be given a mantra to be done ..that is all

Dear Appolonius,

As an after thought , I am writing this post. In my previous mail I assumed that you are a simpleton and want to just get rid of the ghosts and want a peaceful life. But who knows? you may be a dare devel - like me - who actually want to possess the ghosts and control them. (If I were in your position I would do this - and not get rid of them - as I am a dare devil).

There is a sadana for this - just in case you are interested.

There is a deity called Kroda Bhairava - a terrible form of Siva with power to kill any booda. His mantra is :

"Vajra jwaalena hana hana Sarva boodhan hoom phat".

Think of Krodha bhairava as ten millioon sun's brightness and from each hair holes of his body lightening (Vajra jwaala) emerges out. Think of your self as krodha bhairava, and do japa of the above mantra. This mantra has the power to kill any booda instantly. You need to make siddhi of it of course by chanting it a large number of times ( traditionly one lakh japa will give siddhi) It is rather time consumming of course but the advantage overweigh the effort. it is wort the effort.

The advantage of this siddhi is that you can control any booda as per your whim and fancy. you can call any ghost and make them slavishly serve you.

Once you attain siddhi, then chant the mantra stating the name of the desired boodh in the place of 'sarvaboodan' . In your specific case , the mantra would be like this:

Vajra jwaalena hana hana Kshtrum hoom phat.

Vajra jwalena hana hana Sasikala hoom phat.

Just chant these mantras for 108 time, ( after you obtain siddhi). these two entirties will surrender to you pleading and begging, and will be willing to do anything you want out of them. (If they dont obey you Kroda bhairava will instantly kill them. if they dont want this fate they will have to please you by doing what you say). At this time you can demand them anything . You can ask them to be obediant slaves to you for life-long and they will obey you. With these two entities (or even with one of them)under your control you can do wonders -man - you will become a powerful sorcerer yourself. What a golden opportunity! If I were you I wont let it go.

Regards,

K.Ravindran

Hi Friend

If it is possible for you to visit Mehandipur Balaji Temple (It is in Dausa District,Rajasthan - nearly 8 hours from Delhi by bus),

I went there once and felt its power. I don't know about other places but this is definitely one of the most powerful temples in India (once a devotee just goes infront of Lord Blaji Statue then if he is possessed by some evil spirit spirit will start to speak and 2-3 days of stay there will cure these spirits).

Hi raveendran,

I sincerely thank you for your helping attitude.I found chinnamastha to be

useful..bhairo had asked me to do this 2500 times a day and do havan..but when I tried this the

sounds of the demons reduced but now they have become more vindictive..yes the demon says that

kshudhra is a demon king which is also a devotee of lord shiva..they even say that the only way

to get rid of the problem is to do a veruy difficult pooja called "Mahadhaara".But nobody knwos

about this pooja now as this is a very ancient problem.. I am happy to say that I was also

thinking in the same lines as you and I have orederd a copy of atharva veda..to try something out

by myself...If you knwo something about mahaadhaara please let me know...cost is nota

constraint... Please note that I have not shut doors to the idea of schizophrenia...I knwo that

mental diseases are so compex that sometimes it looks very real to individual sufferer...I have

been taking medicines for schizophrenia(even abilify..which is the best in market..but the

condition has not changed a bit...the sounds are not stopping..the pain is still caused by the

demon..but I saw three different doctors.Mr.Raghunath,Mr.Pisharady and Sreedharan during the last

five years with no effect..I did CT scan..Xray..with no use..). )

I will tell u a simple example as to why I feel that this is not

schizophrenia..u might have seen in the forum that bhairo had asked me to chinnamashta

saadhana..I had to chant the manthra 2500 times a day so that I reach 100000 in 40 days..When I

started doing this the vendatta of the demons increased and then they started creating a pain in

the centre postion of my backbone..now they are not allowing me to sit in an erect position...as

soon a I try to sit in an erect position they will say "From now on we will allow u only to sleep

and nothing else" and then the pain will start..as soon as I sleep in my bed this pain will go..u

nwo they bully me like this..some times they will say "now u can start scratching your body" and

sudenly u will get a rash mostly in the legs(a big red spot will come which is very itchy..and

after some time this will go..) do u think schizophrenia has such physical effects..if I talk to

doctors they will immediately conclude that this is auditory hallucination) .U knwo in the

initial days of this possession the demons dislocated my discs in my backbone and I was bed riden

for eight months..but some how I came to knwo that manthras can rescue me and I started

performing vishnu manthras and then I started getting some relief...sometimes if I dont pray for

a single day my vision will get blurred...the demons say that this is becoz of less yogasakthi...

as soon i pray my vision is ok.and sometimes they create a pain in different parts of my body..

I am sure that manthras are helping me..but even with manthras this can only be controlled and

cannot be cured..

i will definitely try out the steps which u suggested but I may have to rent a

house for it becoz people in my house dont believe me ...they think I am having schizo and I may

end up in a mental asylum if I try out too much manthras in the house.Now the problem with trying

out medicines for schizo is that if I am possessed then that means that my brain is functionng

fine..so if I take medicines for setting right the chemical imbalance then it could adversely

affect my brain..

Another problem is that the demons tend to misguide u completely..they may brain

wash u and turn u against other people..its really dangerous..I am using all my intelligence to

stay normal..Problem is that Kshudra is very saddistic and cruel..so its like I am living with a

demon day in and day out..its reallly horrifying..The disturbance caused by evil creatures is

really unbearable..any way I once again thank u for the valuable suggestions...I am a computer

software engineer by profession and u can ask any of my friends abt my personality...I am sure

they will have only good things to say about me..just visit my orkut account..living with black

magic is real helll

By the way r u a malayali? probably we can keep in touch if u dont mind..so that I can get

your valuable comments..

I am going to sarangpur on monday...

u r right...it is difficult to go from post to pillar in search of a solution for this...and I

also belive that I myself can solve this..I have to otherwise I am gone... dont know...but I know

that I am fighting a loosing battle...

Thanks to one and all

Appolonius

Hi Raveendran,

Sorry I forgot two reply the second post..Yes the concept of Krodha bhairava is really interesting ..so how many times I should chant the manthra every day ..I mean is there any limit like I have to finish within 40 days or something?also is there any pooja settings needed for this?

Thanks in advance

Appolonius

Dear Appolonius,

There is no strict rule as to the number of repetition of a mantra though the general rule is higher the better. Becides the sadana being quickly finished if you chant more, The potency increases. Think of it in the same way as an antibiotic drug given for killing a microorganism. Low dossess will be week and the micro organism will gain resistence. The strategy is to give a sufficiantly high dossess (but safe to the body) that will finish off the miroorganism without giving a chance for it to survive and develop resistance.

If you ask my priscription, Repeate the mantra 1008 times at a time. Do it minimum twice a day ( Morning and evening).

You can increase the number of japa as well as the timming, as per your determination. You can do it thrice a day(morning-midnoon-evening) four times a day(morning- midnoon- evening- midnight) Sixtimes , or even continuously as aganda purascarana - nonstop japa (expect when you sleep of course).

There is no perticular pooja and rictual and the like. However if you want You can do a simple Panjopasara pooja ( worship with five elements : offering of Ganda- some fragrent paste or powder -like sandal paste -as a symbol of earth element, Naivedya - some food items like fruits hony sweet porrige, as a symbol of water element, Deepa- light as a symbol of fire element, Dhoopa- agarbhati smoke as a symbol of air element, and Pushpa- flowers as a symbol of space element) It is costromery to offer this five element worship before -At the start - and after -at the end of- the jaba at each time you do japa.

You can do this pooja completely internally at your heart by your mind alone without employing any actual materials like flower light etc. In fact I recommend that as it is declared that internal worship is more pottent than external one.

The sectret is that your mind has tramedus power. You do every thing with mind.

Dont be too rictualistic externally. The essential techniques that ultimately works are only three: Mantra japa Dhyana of the form of the deity( visualization) and Bhavana( mental assumption ) that the deity and you are one and the same. Seecret of tantric worship is that you become the very devada that you worship. " You cannot worship a deity by not becoming that deity yourself"

To repeat: Japa, dhyana And bhavana are the only essential components. All else are ploys and proxies and are not needed strictly.

Kroda Bhairava is a very very powerful sadana. If you can do it nothing like it. You will become very very powerful in the realm of ghosts, sprits and entities. You can rule all of them. But to succeed you need to be very determined. Mentally strong and should never accept the bullshits of the ghosts never surrender to them and their ploys and strategies. You should know that you are -ultimately -Krodabhairava yourself ( that is you are going to transform yourself in to Krodabhairava ) and these inferior creaters can do nothing to you . They are not anywhere your equal even let alone being higher than you. This you should believe and treat the ghoste in that mannor - never get intimidated by them never get discouraged by them never fear them Dont give a damn to them. Let them try all they could do with the best of their ability. Do not give in in any way and continue your practice. If they make you bed ridden - if you cannot sit errect- lie down and chant the mantra. (it perfectly all right to do this sadana)

if they give you pain, instead of shouting with pain shout out the mantra (let that be youe experssion of pain). If they make you sick, make you pass feaces and urin in the bet and you cannot take bath, dont bother to take bath - dont be rictuallistically obssed with cleanliness. Rolling on the filth chant the mantra. Clenliness of your phisical body hardly matters -as such our body is filthy- You get the idea ? never give up the sadana for what-so-ever reason, once you start it. Be determined to get the boon and power of Kroda Bhairava. You are ging to do this as a Tapas.

One thing , Dont stop eating. Dont fast ultill death - that is not needed and not desirable. And That is not what I mean by Thapas. Eat sufficiently well to nursish your body - but eat satvic vegitarian food throughout the sadana. ( it is not a moralistic principle- if you happened eat meat or fish during this sadana it is allright - dont feel guilty of it and stope the sadana on that count- thinking that you commited a grave mistake. No great sin is incurred by it . Only the nadi suddhi is delayed as rajasic and tamasic food is not condusive for any spiritual sadana and would delay the siddhi)

And remember those ghosts can do nothing to you of any real consequence if you ignore them completly. They have power only as long as you give importance to them . You are the one who is giving them the strength.

Get it?

Decide whether you are ready for this and plunch in to it.

And yes , I am a Malayali born in Palakkad.

With best of luck

Ravindran.

Sir,

I hvpandyanau@.co.in . My name is Harishkumar V. Pandya, birth date is 28-8-1962 time 11.00, place Lunawada, Near Godhara. I have passed through one maor problem . When we went to Mumbai in mariage of my sister-in-law during 30-1-2008 to 1-2-2008, some body broken the locks of our Government quarter and broken godrej tijori and took majority of our gold and some cash. We are worried. Kindly help and guide us so that we can get back atleast our gold.

Yours

Harish Pandya