IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
appolonius

Urgent help needed!!its a matter of life and death!!

Rate this topic

dear sriman narayana bhaktas..

I am having a worst problem (which will result in my death) and this problem is sort of spiritual in nature.I am suffering from:mad2: a rare type of possession(a combination of possession by evil spirits and black magic) .This possession is called "Kshudhram" and this used to be a menace in Kerala many years ago. This whole black magic and possession is performed by an evil daemon called "Kshudra" . This started when I used to work in bangalore. I started hearing sounds of two people continuously (i.e the sounds are there day in and day out(24*7)). One of these two people is the daemon "kshudra" and has a companion named "Sasikala"(This resembles a small girl child voice). This daemon can undesratnd what we are thinking and will keep on insulting us,threatening us and cajoiling us day in and day out. The disturbance caused by these spirits is unbearable and they also perform black magic on me like produce itching on legs and hands, causing pain in different parts of the body ,preventing me from sleeping at night, preventing me from having sexual inter course, sort of stabbing with a knife etc. I initially thought that this is an instance of some mental disorder and met many doctors and tried different medicines (psychiatric) but none had any effect on the condition. These spirits always remind me that no matter what mantras I try there possession will not go and in the end I will have to commit suicide to get rid of this. But any how I am chanting Vishnu mantras every day which are giving me some relief. Please note that this is a worst form of balck magic which existed in ancient Kerala. Bacoz of this my earlier free life is totally lost and I am on the verge of committing suicide. Some body please provide me a remedy..Expecting your help :(

Appolonius

I suggest to say Kali Mantras such as Om Hreem Shreem Kreem Paremeshwari kalike Swaha. Also chant Durga Kawach in Sankrit daily and do Chandi Paat.

The best solution is to do 108 Hanuman Chalisas and chant "Bhoot pichash nikat nahi aveh mahavir jab naam sunaye"

See someone who gets Mataji and can help you...if not go to Rajastan to Mehindipur Balaji Mandir...they will definitly help you.

Good Luck

Jai Mataji

Narayana Kavach from Srimad Bhagavatam will help you to get rid of all these problems.No evil effect can be there when a person recites Narayana Kavach.Also you can recite Sloka no 36, Chapter 11 of Bhagavad Gita.

May Sreeman Narayana protect you from all the evil effects.

Pranaam

Thanks Aditya ji,

But I think I need more extensive help...if u people can provide me with names and addresses of authentic people who can remove such evil baadhaas(I mean some one who is genune and not doing for laalach of money). Please consider this matter as urgent as already I have wasted 5 years of my life on this... Also I dont know how I can learn hanuman chaalisa and naaarayana kavach..if any one can provide me the mantras for the same it will be of much help...please send to pratapsarma@gmail.com

thanks

Appolonius

Thanks Aditya ji,

But I think I need more extensive help...if u people can provide me with names and addresses of authentic people who can remove such evil baadhaas(I mean some one who is genune and not doing for laalach of money). Please consider this matter as urgent as already I have wasted 5 years of my life on this... Also I dont know how I can learn hanuman chaalisa and naaarayana kavach..if any one can provide me the mantras for the same it will be of much help...please send to pratapsarma@gmail.com

thanks

Appolonius

You can get Narayana Kavach cassette/CD from any music shop.U can get Narayana kavach from any book store which keeps religious books.

Just meditate on Lord Narayana & start reciting Narayana Kavach.Keep Narayana Kavach book with you always.

I dont have any clue abot any person who cures all these.

Pranaam

Hi sunil ji,

I am from Cochin,Kerala. Please dont mistake my problem for any mental disease...this is a clear cut case of possession.

regards

appolonius

I dont think this a mental disease...i have dealt with cases like this many times....you need to find someone who gets possessed by Mataji in your area...they will be able to guide you properly. Good Luck

I dont think this a mental disease...i have dealt with cases like this many times....you need to find someone who gets possessed by Mataji in your area...they will be able to guide you properly. Good Luck

I do not agree, 99% are NOT possession but simply the demons within ones own mind, chant Hare Krishna and at least try an anti-psychotic drug. You never know, it might work

The mind always blows things WAY OUT OF proportion when the material body is sick, don't listen to your mind. Your are only possessed if you think you are. chant HARE KRISHNA and equally importantly, visit http://www.medscape.com/viewarticle/549819

Try ABILIFY®, it will help that part of the brain that makes you think the illusions or the conviction you are possessed are very real.

I see it all the time - just try to fix the machine or vessel you are in. The brain is an organ of the body, so just like if you break your arm you see a doctor, also seek medical help when the brain id damaged TRY ABILIFY®

:( Hi realist,

Even though u claim to be a realist let me tell you something..there are many such things in this world which cannot be explained in a realistic sense. You have advised me to take anti psychotic drugs..let me tell u some thing ..I have been using anti spychotic drugs prescribed by a clinical psychiatrist for the last 5 years..Here is the list

Quitipine 100

Pacitane

halidace 1.5

Let me tell u something even after consuming these medicines for the last five years there has been absolutely no change in my condition. During these years I have consulted different doctors(even epert ones) but there has been no improvement in my condition..All these factors I am forced to belive that this is a clear case of POSSESSION.So please dont pull out your realistic approach to me... I am tired of hearing this even in my house.. Please if any one can provide me with the names of some genuine person who can relieve me of this possession....and sunil ji I am prepared to travel to the North to meet persons who get possessed by Mataji...

Regards

Appolonius

Even though u claim to be a realist let me tell you something..there are many such things in this world which cannot be explained in a realistic sense. You have advised me to take anti psychotic drugs..let me tell u some thing ..I have been using anti spychotic drugs prescribed by a clinical psychiatrist for the last 5 years..Here is the list

Quitipine 100

Pacitane

halidace 1.5

Let me tell u something even after consuming these medicines for the last five years there has been absolutely no change in my condition. During these years I have consulted different doctors(even epert ones) but there has been no improvement in my condition..All these factors I am forced to belive that this is a clear case of POSSESSION.So please dont pull out your realistic approach to me... I am tired of hearing this even in my house.. Please if any one can provide me with the names of some genuine person who can relieve me of this possession....and sunil ji I am prepared to travel to the North to meet persons who get possessed by Mataji...

Regards

Appolonius

it is dont worry with that person he/she maybe never saw sombody who get trouble by raksas get some help quick

Dear Appolonius,

Dont be disheartened or think of suicide as the solution. I hope you will follow the advise you are given here and get some help from an expert who deals with possessions. In the mean time surrender to the Divine Mother and ask for her protection. I am certain She will intervene. Also remember that the demon feeds off the fear in your heart. So send it love (this might sound impossible but it is worth a try) and ask it to leave you alone. And never fear there is no demon that the Devi can't defeat. I wish you luck.

Hi HST

The problem I am facing is that all the sanyaasis and so cold soothsayers in Kerala are turning out to be fake people who are greedy for money . So 99 % of time I am being cheated and finally I have the same problem. So I am looking at u guys to provide me with info of people who can cure this kind of problem...could this be some kind of hypotism?any ways I am dead....cause I dont think I can carry on much with this

Thanks

Appolonius :(

Dont Worry man,

I have Know 100% Solution For This,...

You No Need To make Sadhanas

Just Visit Few Temples Which I Said,..

Its Enough,..

If You Know Kannada Much better,...

al temples which i am going to give are in karnataka,..

all these which are showned in a tv program called "HEEGU UNTE" On "TV9".

Its Very Good program,... Dont Worry,..I Have Recorded Somany Episodes

I Give You That orI Give Address Of Any Temple Which Give Remidy,....

Contaact me Directly Or Reply Here : 919844995565, earnguruearn@

.and sunil ji I am prepared to travel to the North to meet persons who get possessed by Mataji...

Regards

Appolonius

If you are willing to travel to north then you can go to Sarangpur hanuman temple .. here's the link

http://kashtabhanjandev.com/howtoreach.html

at this temple all kinds of black magic problems and ghost posessions problems are solved.. It is a hunaman temple in gujarat .. you can take state transport bus from ahmedbad railway station from the bust depot which is 5 to 10 mins from railway station ... from the bus depot there are direct buses to sarangpur where the temple is located ... it is important to register at the temple for any problems .. on registration you name will be called when your turn comes and you can tell the pujariji your problems and he'll give you the solution.if u can take a gujarati friend for translation it will be helpful but it is not necessary.

in the mean time you can at the very minimum start doing the hanuman chaalisa ..and if u can then also the bajrang baan with oil lamp and dhoop.. bajrang baan may seem simple but it is quite powerful ..besides you can do any of the kavach of your istha devata ... ganesh ,narayan etc(the kavach is actually a kind of nyasa which invokes the istha into your body parts and thus it gives you protection ....regular recititation of kavachas and also wearing one prevents many of such problems..please read a translation of any kavacha to understand what it says ....this is only for your understanding)

also i hope the moderators take note of these kind of frequent requests by people suffering from black magic and include articles on indiadivine.com listing all such places where such problems are solved ...

Hello Junior Member,

Thanks for the guidance and the detailed replay..I really appreciate your help..for the last one month I am reciting kavachas(Narayan Kavach) What I have observed is that the intensity of the physical attacks on the body like creating itchy red spots,hitting the ears, creating chest pain etc is reduced...but the biggest problem is that the durathmaas are talking to me 24 hours a day(in a very abusive..bullying way.. this does nt stop with these manthras..) and if I increase the intensity of meditation then they adopt other techniques like not allowing me to sleep the whole night...and the whole night I will have to lsten to Kshudra's threats and intimedation..they threaten me that if I increase the prayer then they will kill me with black magic...) ..this thing is really wild:( . So now I am afraid to continue with my chinnamastha saadhana as suggested by Bhairo. These duraathmaas keep reminding me that only solution for me is to die...the sound is the biggest problem...I dont know what my future is going to be...I lost my job recently...

Hello Junior Member,

Thanks for the guidance and the detailed replay..I really appreciate your help..for the last one month I am reciting kavachas(Narayan Kavach) What I have observed is that the intensity of the physical attacks on the body like creating itchy red spots,hitting the ears, creating chest pain etc is reduced...but the biggest problem is that the durathmaas are talking to me 24 hours a day(in a very abusive..bullying way.. this does nt stop with these manthras..) and if I increase the intensity of meditation then they adopt other techniques like not allowing me to sleep the whole night...and the whole night I will have to lsten to Kshudra's threats and intimedation..they threaten me that if I increase the prayer then they will kill me with black magic...) ..this thing is really wild:( . So now I am afraid to continue with my chinnamastha saadhana as suggested by Bhairo. These duraathmaas keep reminding me that only solution for me is to die...the sound is the biggest problem...I dont know what my future is going to be...I lost my job recently...

It is quite normal for such problems to increase when u start doing any sadhana....because these ghosts and spirits want you to stop your sadhana .......so dont be afraid ....keep doing your sadhana ..and without wasting time go to kasthabhanjandev mandir as soon as you can ......

take a friend along who will take care of u if such problems increase on the way ....and before leaving your house pray to kasthabhanjan dev(hanumanji) and ask him for protection.....

also for sleeping you can try these things try it tonight and let me know if it worked .... in the evening when u do you prayer hanuman chaaleesa and bajrang baan light an oil lamp with lots of oil so that the diya lasts througout the night ... (do the dhoop deep and prayers in the same room where you sleep )then do a dhoop of chandan and gugal... if u dont have gugal dont worry only chandan will do as well ...just make sure that initially the windows are open when u do dhoop .... once there is a lot of smoke in the house close the windows so that the dhoop fragrance stays in the room and do some more dhoop to make sure the fragrance stays throughout the night.while sleeping chant these verses

"bhoot pisach nikath nahi aave

mahabir jab naam sunave"

and go to sleep while chanting these verses ....also if you have a computer with speakers then in a very low volume keep playing a hanuman mantra in repeat mode in the room .....

let me know tomorrow if it helped ...... however the best thing is without delay go to the temple ....as that is a sure way to get rid of these things ....and yeah try keeping a vegetarian diet if possible and try avoiding onions and garlic..........

the reason is all the odours and fragrances like onion garlic chandan gugal etc attract different type of nagative shaktis and divine spirits and they eat through the fragrance ..at astral level .....and these negative spirits if they possess you then they like to eat meat and wine thru your physical body.......so hopefully the divine beings in you room will take care of these negative spirits and the chanting will keep them out of your body .....

let me know if it worked .... but u know what the best thing to do is ..... without worrying about anything simply go to sarangpur it is not difficult ...just go to Amdavad and from there ask anyone and they will guide u as to how to go to the temple as it is a very famous temple.food an accomodation is provided free(deposit required)..so go there for 1 or 2 days dont worry what time u reach there because people visit the temple 24 hours a day and are provided accomodation at anytime.

"Om Hareeng Bagla Mukhi Namha" – 108 TIMES.

Baglamukhi yantra is very powerful and useful yantra for victory over enemies, law suits, success in quarrels and comprtitions. The presiding deity goddess Baglamukhi is the conroller of this powerful Yantra which encharges Yantra with occoult forces. Baglamukhi yantra is useful for victory over enemies, success in law suits, quarrels and compettitions.

Shri Hanuman Chalisa - 11times daily

<TABLE width=660 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD> </TD><TD> </TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Shri Guru Charan Saroj Raj</TD><TD> </TD><TD>After cleansing the mirror of my mind with the pollen</TD></TR><TR><TD>Nij mane mukure sudhar</TD><TD> </TD><TD>dust of holy Guru's Lotus feet. I Profess the pure,</TD></TR><TR><TD>Varnao Raghuvar Vimal Jasu</TD><TD> </TD><TD>untainted glory of Shri Raghuvar which bestows the four-</TD></TR><TR><TD>Jo dayaku phal char</TD><TD> </TD><TD>fold fruits of life.(Dharma, Artha, Kama and Moksha).</TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD><TD> </TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Budhi Hin Tanu Janike</TD><TD> </TD><TD>Fully aware of the deficiency of my intelligence, I</TD></TR><TR><TD>Sumirau Pavan Kumar</TD><TD> </TD><TD>concentrate my attention on Pavan Kumar and humbly</TD></TR><TR><TD>Bal budhi Vidya dehu mohe</TD><TD> </TD><TD>ask for strength, intelligence and true knowledge to</TD></TR><TR><TD>Harahu Kalesa Vikar</TD><TD> </TD><TD>relieve me of all blemishes, causing pain.</TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD><TD> </TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Jai Hanuman gyan gun sagar</TD><TD> </TD><TD>Victory to thee, O'Hanuman! Ocean of Wisdom-All</TD></TR><TR><TD>Jai Kapis tihun lok ujagar</TD><TD> </TD><TD>hail to you O'Kapisa! (fountain-head of power,wisdom</TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD><TD> </TD><TD>and Shiva-Shakti) You illuminate all the three worlds</TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD><TD> </TD><TD>(Entire cosmos) with your glory.</TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD><TD> </TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Ram doot atulit bal dhama</TD><TD> </TD><TD>You are the divine messenger of Shri Ram. The</TD></TR><TR><TD>Anjani-putra Pavan sut nama</TD><TD> </TD><TD>repository of immeasurable strength, though known</TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD><TD> </TD><TD>only as Son of Pavan (Wind), born of Anjani.</TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD><TD> </TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Mahavir Vikram Bajrangi</TD><TD> </TD><TD>With Limbs as sturdy as Vajra (The mace of God Indra)</TD></TR><TR><TD>Kumati nivar sumati Ke sangi</TD><TD> </TD><TD>you are valiant and brave. On you attends good Sense</TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD><TD> </TD><TD>and Wisdom. You dispel the darkness of evil thoughts.</TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD><TD> </TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Kanchan varan viraj subesa</TD><TD> </TD><TD>Your physique is beautiful golden coloured and your dress</TD></TR><TR><TD>Kanan Kundal Kunchit Kesa</TD><TD> </TD><TD>is pretty. You wear ear rings and have long curly hair.</TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD><TD> </TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Hath Vajra Aur Dhuvaje Viraje</TD><TD> </TD><TD>You carry in your hand a lightening bolt along with a victory</TD></TR><TR><TD>Kandhe moonj janehu sajai</TD><TD> </TD><TD>(kesari) flag and wear the sacred thread on your shoulder.</TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD><TD> </TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Sankar suvan kesri Nandan</TD><TD> </TD><TD>As a descendant of Lord Sankar, you are a comfort and pride</TD></TR><TR><TD>Tej pratap maha jag vandan</TD><TD> </TD><TD>of Shri Kesari. With the lustre of your Vast Sway, you are</TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD><TD> </TD><TD>propitiated all over the universe.</TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD><TD> </TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Vidyavan guni ati chatur</TD><TD> </TD><TD>You are the repository of learning, virtuous and fully accom-</TD></TR><TR><TD>Ram kaj karibe ko aatur</TD><TD> </TD><TD>plished, always keen to carry out the behest's of Shri Ram.</TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD><TD> </TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Prabu charitra sunibe ko rasiya</TD><TD> </TD><TD>You are an ardent listener, always so keen to listen to the</TD></TR><TR><TD>Ram Lakhan Sita man Basiya</TD><TD> </TD><TD>narration of Shri Ram's Life Stories. Your heart is filled with</TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD><TD> </TD><TD>what Shri Ram stood for. You therefore always dwell in the</TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD><TD> </TD><TD>hearts of Shri Ram, Lakshman and Sita.</TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD><TD> </TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Sukshma roop dhari Siyahi dikhava</TD><TD> </TD><TD>You appeared before Sita in a Diminutive form and spoke to</TD></TR><TR><TD>Vikat roop dhari lanka jarava</TD><TD> </TD><TD>her in humility. You assumed an awesome form and struck</TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD><TD> </TD><TD>terror by setting Lanka on fire.</TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD><TD> </TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Bhima roop dhari asur sanghare</TD><TD> </TD><TD>With over-whelming might you destroyed the Asuras</TD></TR><TR><TD>Ramachandra ke kaj sanvare</TD><TD> </TD><TD>(demons) and performed all tasks assigned to you by Shri Ram</TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD><TD> </TD><TD>with great skill.</TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD><TD> </TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Laye Sanjivan Lakhan Jiyaye</TD><TD> </TD><TD>You brought Sanjivan (A herb that revives life) and restored</TD></TR><TR><TD>Shri Raghuvir Harashi ur laye</TD><TD> </TD><TD>Lakshman back to life, Shri Raghuvir (Shri Ram) cheerfully</TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD><TD> </TD><TD>embraced you with his heart full of joy.</TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD><TD> </TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Raghupati Kinhi bahut badai</TD><TD> </TD><TD>Shri Raghupati (Shri Ram) lustily extolled your excellence and</TD></TR><TR><TD>Tum mam priye Bharat-hi sam bhai</TD><TD> </TD><TD>said: "You are as dear to me as my own brother Bharat."</TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD><TD> </TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Sahas badan tumharo yash gaave</TD><TD> </TD><TD>Thousands of living beings are chanting hymns of your glories;</TD></TR><TR><TD>Us kahi Shripati kanth lagaave</TD><TD> </TD><TD>saying thus, Shri Ram warmly hugged him (Shri Hanuman).</TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD><TD> </TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Sankadik Brahmadi Muneesa</TD><TD> </TD><TD>When prophets like Sanka, even the Sage like Lord Brahma,</TD></TR><TR><TD>Narad Sarad sahit Aheesa</TD><TD> </TD><TD>the great hermit Narad himself, Goddess Saraswati and Ahisha</TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD><TD> </TD><TD>(one of immeasurable dimensions).</TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD><TD> </TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Yam Kuber Digpal Jahan te</TD><TD> </TD><TD>Even Yamraj (God of Death) Kuber (God of Wealth) and the</TD></TR><TR><TD>Kavi kovid kahi sake kahan te</TD><TD> </TD><TD>Digpals (deputies guarding the four corners of the Universe)</TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD><TD> </TD><TD>have been vying with one another in offering homage to your</TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD><TD> </TD><TD>glories. How then, can a mere poet give adequate expression</TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD><TD> </TD><TD>of your super excellence.</TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD><TD> </TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Tum upkar Sugreevahin keenha</TD><TD> </TD><TD>You rendered a great service to Sugriv. You united him with</TD></TR><TR><TD>Ram milaye rajpad deenha</TD><TD> </TD><TD>Shri Ram and he installed him on the Royal Throne. By heeding</TD></TR><TR><TD>Tumharo mantra Vibheeshan mana</TD><TD> </TD><TD>your advice, Vibhishan became Lord of Lanka. This is known</TD></TR><TR><TD>Lankeshwar Bhaye Sub jag jana</TD><TD> </TD><TD>all over the Universe.</TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD><TD> </TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Yug sahastra jojan par Bhanu</TD><TD> </TD><TD>On your own you dashed upon the Sun, which is at a fabulous</TD></TR><TR><TD>Leelyo tahi madhur phal janu</TD><TD> </TD><TD>distance of thousands of miles, thinking it to be a sweet</TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD><TD> </TD><TD>luscious fruit.</TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD><TD> </TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Prabhu mudrika meli mukh mahee</TD><TD> </TD><TD>Carrying the Lord's Signet Ring in your mouth, there is</TD></TR><TR><TD>Jaladhi langhi gaye achraj nahee</TD><TD> </TD><TD>hardly any wonder that you easily leapt across the ocean.</TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD><TD> </TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Durgaam kaj jagat ke jete</TD><TD> </TD><TD>The burden of all difficult tasks of the world become light</TD></TR><TR><TD>Sugam anugraha tumhre tete</TD><TD> </TD><TD>with your kind grace.</TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD><TD> </TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Ram dware tum rakhvare,</TD><TD> </TD><TD>You are the sentry at the door of Shri Ram's Divine Abode.</TD></TR><TR><TD>Hoat na agya binu paisare</TD><TD> </TD><TD>No one can enter it without your permission,</TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD><TD> </TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Sub sukh lahai tumhari sarna</TD><TD> </TD><TD>All comforts of the world lie at your feet. The devotees enjoy all</TD></TR><TR><TD>Tum rakshak kahu ko dar na</TD><TD> </TD><TD>divine pleasures and feel fearless under your benign Protection.</TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD><TD> </TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Aapan tej samharo aapai</TD><TD> </TD><TD>You alone are befitted to carry your own splendid valour. All the</TD></TR><TR><TD>Teenhon lok hank te kanpai</TD><TD> </TD><TD>three worlds (entire universe) tremor at your thunderous call.</TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD><TD> </TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Bhoot pisach Nikat nahin aavai</TD><TD> </TD><TD>All the ghosts, demons and evil forces keep away, with the</TD></TR><TR><TD>Mahavir jab naam sunavai</TD><TD> </TD><TD>sheer mention of your great name, O'Mahaveer!!</TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD><TD> </TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Nase rog harai sab peera</TD><TD> </TD><TD>All diseases, pain and suffering disappear on reciting regularly</TD></TR><TR><TD>Japat nirantar Hanumant beera</TD><TD> </TD><TD>Shri Hanuman's holy name.</TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD><TD> </TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Sankat se Hanuman chudavai</TD><TD> </TD><TD>Those who remember Shri Hanuman in thought, words and deeds</TD></TR><TR><TD>Man Karam Vachan dyan jo lavai</TD><TD> </TD><TD>with Sincerity and Faith, are rescued from all crises in life.</TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD><TD> </TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Sub par Ram tapasvee raja</TD><TD> </TD><TD>All who hail, worship and have faith in Shri Ram as the Supreme</TD></TR><TR><TD>Tin ke kaj sakal Tum saja</TD><TD> </TD><TD>Lord and the king of penance. You make all their difficult tasks</TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD><TD> </TD><TD>very easy.</TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD><TD> </TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Aur manorath jo koi lavai</TD><TD> </TD><TD>Whosoever comes to you for fulfillment of any desire with faith</TD></TR><TR><TD>Sohi amit jeevan phal pavai</TD><TD> </TD><TD>and sincerity, Will he alone secure the imperishable fruit of</TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD><TD> </TD><TD>human life.</TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD><TD> </TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Charon Yug partap tumhara</TD><TD> </TD><TD>All through the four ages your magnificent glory is acclaimed far</TD></TR><TR><TD>Hai persidh jagat ujiyara</TD><TD> </TD><TD>and wide. Your fame is Radiantly acclaimed all over the Cosmos.</TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD><TD> </TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Sadhu Sant ke tum Rakhware</TD><TD> </TD><TD>You are Saviour and the guardian angel of Saints and Sages and</TD></TR><TR><TD>Asur nikandan Ram dulhare</TD><TD> </TD><TD>destroy all Demons. You are the angelic darling of Shri Ram.</TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD><TD> </TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Ashta sidhi nav nidhi ke dhata</TD><TD> </TD><TD>You can grant to any one, any yogic power of Eight Siddhis</TD></TR><TR><TD>Us var deen Janki mata</TD><TD> </TD><TD>(power to become light and heavy at will) and Nine Nidhis</TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD><TD> </TD><TD>(Riches,comfort,power,prestige,fame,sweet relationship etc.)</TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD><TD> </TD><TD>This boon has been conferred upon you by Mother Janki.</TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD><TD> </TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Ram rasayan tumhare pasa</TD><TD> </TD><TD>You possess the power of devotion to Shri Ram. In all rebirths</TD></TR><TR><TD>Sada raho Raghupati ke dasa</TD><TD> </TD><TD>you will always remain Shri Raghupati's most dedicated disciple.</TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD><TD> </TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Tumhare bhajan Ram ko pavai</TD><TD> </TD><TD>Through hymns sung in devotion to you, one can find Shri Ram</TD></TR><TR><TD>Janam janam ke dukh bisravai</TD><TD> </TD><TD>and become free from sufferings of several births.</TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD><TD> </TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Anth kaal Raghuvir pur jayee</TD><TD> </TD><TD>If at the time of death one enters the Divine Abode of Shri Ram,</TD></TR><TR><TD>Jahan janam Hari-Bakht Kahayee</TD><TD> </TD><TD>thereafter in all future births he is born as the Lord's devotee.</TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD><TD> </TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Aur Devta Chit na dharehi</TD><TD> </TD><TD>One need not entertain any other deity for Propitiation, as</TD></TR><TR><TD>Hanumanth se hi sarve sukh karehi</TD><TD> </TD><TD>devotion of Shri Hanuman alone can give all happiness.</TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD><TD> </TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Sankat kate mite sab peera</TD><TD> </TD><TD>One is freed from all the sufferings and ill fated contingencies of</TD></TR><TR><TD>Jo sumirai Hanumat Balbeera</TD><TD> </TD><TD>rebirths in the world. One who adores and remembers Shri Hanuman.</TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD><TD> </TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Jai Jai Jai Hanuman Gosahin</TD><TD> </TD><TD>Hail, Hail, Hail, Shri Hanuman, Lord of senses. Let your victory</TD></TR><TR><TD>Kripa Karahu Gurudev ki nyahin</TD><TD> </TD><TD>over the evil be firm and final. Bless me in the capacity as my</TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD><TD> </TD><TD>supreme guru (teacher).</TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD><TD> </TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Jo sat bar path kare kohi</TD><TD> </TD><TD>One who recites Chalisa one hundred times, becomes free from the</TD></TR><TR><TD>Chutehi bandhi maha sukh hohi</TD><TD> </TD><TD>bondage of life and death and enjoys the highest bliss at last.</TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD><TD> </TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Jo yah padhe Hanuman Chalisa</TD><TD> </TD><TD>All those who recite Hanuman Chalisa (The forty Chaupais)</TD></TR><TR><TD>Hoye siddhi sakhi Gaureesa</TD><TD> </TD><TD>regularly are sure to be benedicted. Such is the evidence of no less a</TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD><TD> </TD><TD>witness as Bhagwan Sankar.</TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD><TD> </TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Tulsidas sada hari chera</TD><TD> </TD><TD>Tulsidas as a humble devotee of the Divine Master, stays perpetually at</TD></TR><TR><TD>Keejai Das Hrdaye mein dera</TD><TD> </TD><TD>his feet, he prays "Oh Lord! You enshrine within my heart & soul."</TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD><TD> </TD><TD> </TD></TR><TR><TD>Pavantnai sankat haran,</TD><TD> </TD><TD>Oh! conqueror of the Wind, Destroyer of all miseries, you are a</TD></TR><TR><TD>Mangal murti roop.</TD><TD> </TD><TD>symbol of Auspiciousness.</TD></TR><TR><TD>Ram Lakhan Sita sahit,</TD><TD> </TD><TD>Along with Shri Ram, Lakshman and Sita, reside in my heart.</TD></TR><TR><TD>Hrdaye basahu sur bhoop.</TD><TD> </TD><TD>Oh! King of Gods.</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Hi Junior member,

Once again I thank you for your directions...But I have some doubts..I dont know hanumaan chaalisa..if anyone can provide me the manthra...and also I dont know bajrang baan...what is gugal?and how do I do a dhoop? I am a vegetarian and also I am refraining from taking drinks now as I have observed that these things reduce yog shakthi(which increases the attacks..funniest thing is this particular term Yog shakthi has been mentioned by the Khsudhra)... Yes i am going to Sarangpur next week..the biggest problem I am facing is the negative attitude of my family members...they dont believe in possessions and evil aathmas and all...when I told them they concluded that I am mentally unstable and are constantly asking me to go to psychiatrist and take medicines ...there conclusion is that I am having schizophrenia..:( ) and the new generation cousins are all very modern and they think that I am joking or something...this is one of the worst bad times I am having in my life...I will try out the manthras tonigght...my father is not talking with me now...he thinks that I am crazy....nobody is there to support me...also can u tell me how much cost it will take in the temple? I was working in Infosys as a consultant when I got this problem..now Infosys is showing in a TV programme that some buildings in bangalore Infosys is haunted by ghosts and kshudram...and some objects in the office is moving by itself...the funniest thing is I am a victim of that...and nobody is responsible for this...Narayana murthy is still hailed as a great guy!! My advice is before joining for work in Corporate houses check whether it is free of bhooth preth...kshudhram etc!!otherwise we will end up being a dead man...I cant go to court against narayana Murthy becoz I cant prove this...in the eyes of law there is no ghosts and beasts..

Thanks

Appolonius