IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
chinu

Need Help

Rate this topic

Respected Learned People,

I am facing acute stress becoz of not being able to get married, even after trying for last 4 years...my parents are also quite stressed out.Can someone plz go through my chart and tell me why is this happening to me...Is marriage denied in my chart...Secondly my career is not talking off even though i am highly qualified according to societial norm......My details are

Date of Birth:06-06-1978

Place of Birth:Amritsar(Punjab)

Time of Birth:11.40am

Thank u in advance for ur help:)

Regards

Chinu

Leo rises in the lagna and is occupied by Saturn and Mars which is a good combination for marital prospects. Jupiter's aspect over 7th house causes some obstruction as such Jupiter rules 8th house also. Your marriage is likely to take place during Jupiter/Ketu (i.e. between 19 Jul 2008 to 25 June 2009) because placement of Ketu in third house of Navamsha chart is good.

Mars is your nakshatra lord, yogkaraka, happy in ascendant, in own house and in 10th in navamsa, lord of 5th and placed in 9th in dasamsa. It will tide you through life nicely. Wear a red coral to augment its strength.

Saturn in ascendant (dbltd in navamsa) is totally against your marriage even though aspecting the 7th house. Its antardasha and also this period of kantaka shani is likely to keep you more worried for an year and a half atleast. In fact you were even born during kantaka shani. Recite Hanuman chalisa in the evening if you are a male. Burn sesame oil lamp in hanuman/shani temple on saturdays.

You are practical, and know how to keep your mind stable. Guard yourself against constipation/piles

Take it this way - DAMN GOOD YOU DIDNT GET MARRIED TILL 28, you are a manglik (thats not really bad) so you shouldnt have got married earlier. Match horoscope before you get married.

Regards

Deepa

hi Deepa

Thanks a lot for ur analysis....i am actually very stressed out bcoz of delayed marriage....tension and frustration is on the rise....i am not sure how postivitly to look towards the future..i know i sud be grateful that i dint get married before 28 coz i cud have taken sum another kind of bad turn BUT having said that i dunno how postively sud i see my future......i dunno if saturn and mars alongwith rahu and ketu(kaalsarpa dosh) are going to let me live peacefully.....AM I GOING TO HAVE HAPPY MARRIED LIFE? WOULD THINGS BE BETTER THAN HOW THEY ARE NOW?? any remedies that u suggest i sud do?..........i seriously wan my suffering to finish.

hope to hear from u soon

chinu

Oh i am sorry i forgot to add i am a female............... and could Sasisekaran sir also put his insights on my plight plz....No i m not questioning deepa's and astro_tech's analysis but i wud be happy to get few words from Sasiekaran sir also

thank u all for ur time

Chinu

Chinu,

Be positive. Forget Kaal Sarpa Yoga. You have planets on the other side of rahu-ketu axis. Even if we take it as a blemish, it doesnt affect your married life.

Good actions + bhaav bhakti should tide you through.

Wish you luck

Deepa