Sign in to follow this  
vipin1

please help deepaji ,USRji and others

Rate this topic

This is a friend of mine and need help

His details are

2nd February1985 ,2:32AM Delhi

He want to know his future as he is jobless and unmarried

he should recite Durga Chalisa daily in the morning.

Offer water to Tulsi Plant Daily.

Wear Pearl in left hand ring finger.

There are good chances of getting a suitable job within one year of performing the remedies.

Vipin,

Your friends marriage is not a problem.He is a romantic person.

Job is important first.

Can you give his educational , family background ,and important events.

You know astrology ,so,what is your opinion astrologically.

2002-2004 the parents might have faced some health problems.

The chart is not as simple as it appears to be.

This forum is lucky that the replies are immediate and positive.Thanks to my astro friends.

USR

Vipin,

Ask your buddy to wear a 9-mukhi rudraksh.

Revered USRji, a 2-line answer doesnt mean we took the chart as a simple one. A simple chart is tougher to work upon - extreme cases are easily identified and tackled.

Regards

Deepa

important events in his life

-Has one younger brother who was born on 2nd July 1989

- Mother died when he was just 5 years old.Brought up by his father's sister

-Persued graduation in mechanical engineering from august 2002 to june 2006

-Took admission for post-graduation in 2006 which is going to complete in july2008 but he is still jobless

-His mathematics is very strong

Vipinji,

Shani in Maraka Sthana destroys the significance of the houses it lords - in this case - the 3rd and 4th houses. Being 3rd house lord also, shani becomes malefic for the chart. Moon - the primary significator of mother is in the worst placement - 8th house. The native lost his mother. Exalted Venus in 5th house - mathematics had to be strong. I am not very sure but may be mechanical engineering wasnt the best choice. However, I am sure, there is no major problem with career or marriage.

om gurubhyo namah

namaste

dear shri.vipin,

seventh lord and lagna lord are placed in 5th house. this can bring in

the loved partner as marriage partner.

but, seventh house is afflicted by rahu and saturn. moreover rahu,

as dara karaka is placed 12th to it, can show deception in married

life.

if you move to navamsa, his seventh lord in rasi is placed in bhadaka

shetra along with sat, mars and aspected by rahu. venus is uncomfortable

in the house of sun. in navamsa too there is a sambanda between 5th and

7th lords showing love.

it is better if he takes enough precautions in this area. i wonder

why he should worry about his marriage when he has not stepped

into profession.

saturn's antar is running and its placement in lagna in rasi will make

his application of intelligence in choosing a job clouded.

he is likely to get a job in administration or govt in the antar of

mercury. till then it would be better for him to increase his

educational qualification.

as sow.deepa bhandari pointed out, he would grow steadily during

jupiter's dasa.

may mother bless all

regards

sasisekaran

Deepa Ji,

My reply was to Vipin. I am not doubting your knowledge. Moon is in 6th to 3rd. The cause of mother's death can be due to accident/operation and not natural.Rahu and Ketu are exalted.For scorpio people aspect or association of 1st and 7th lord is not harmful.

2nd lord Guru,10th lord Ravi and 11th lord Budha in association in 3rd house belonging to Shani and aspected by Shani (3rd aspect),you can suggest the reason for delay in employment very easily.All are responsible for good employment.You can give remedy also.

you can throw some more light on this.

with best wishes,

USR

Revered USRji,

Very grateful to you for the insight. You always share your knowledge and experience in a warm, positive way. I apologise for having slightly misunderstood you, though I never took it in wrong spirit.

There are many things I looked at in this chart. I still do not know whether Rahu exalts in taurus or gemini as there are mixed views.

Lagnesh Mars is not only very well placed in 5th, but conjunction with an exalted Venus and Debilitated Jupiter in 3rd (parashara equates this to a great dhana yoga)- both the latter planets sharing quite closely the same degree as lagna lord. Moody temperament counters Saturn's ability to harden the heart. In only one aspect I find Saturn good (actually) - is that it saved the native from major emotional crisis of an 8th house moon. Atmakaraka Sun in 3rd house in lagna chart ensures wealth and great friends. In Navamsa AK sits in 9th house. Navamsa lagna being 5th from AK focuses makes the 5th house the most important aspect of the chart.

I would still suggest saturn to remain heavy upon ascendant as it aids in counter-balancing 8th house moon which troubles a lot more. Not only that, moon renders 9th house dead in lagna chart. That is the reason I suggested empowering Ketu (its 0n 00.29.04 degrees only) through 9-mukhi rudraksha to balance the first house.

If the native learns humility and freedom from ego, this can help spiritual growth too.

Your comments, sirs

Regards

Deepa

Deepa Ji,

The inherent qualities of a planet always plays a major role.In this case the planets responsible for employment are in the house of a slow motion planet Sani and are aspected by Sani with dharmic ketu.This delays in giving the result and put the reason/blame as divine and destiny and makes the native lazy. Let him pray Sani , get out of his slumber and work hard for early results.

When the high way is clear we need not pass through bylanes. When the rasi chart is clear we need less dependency on dasamsa/navamsa charts etc.Only when there is doubt about the rasi chart for full confirmation we can look into sub-divisional charts.

with best wishes,

USR

Respected USR ji,

Ketu appeasement is urgent for longevity issues. I didnt want to mention it. Shani's power isnt too much and since its working both ways for the native, I thought why touch it.

Again, thank you for correcting my perspective. Really, thank you!

Regards

Deepa

Vipin ji, let him take enough experience or working experience at any pay. Wait sometime for business to avoid mental worry.

Vipin,

for business in addition to 2,9,10 and 11 th lords and houses , the 7th lord and 7th house should be strong.The 7th house has exalted Rahu.7th lord Venus is exalted and is with Mars.9th lord Moon is in 8th in the house of Mercury.Mercury is also 11th lord.This indicates he can go for business and will shine,but most of his money goes back into business as investment.He will be starving for ready cash at any time.Over all he should propitiate Saturn and Chandra for business and for job only Saturn.Saturn is highly powerful as he is in his own star constellation.Future is good.

USR

Deepa Ji,

I don't know why Sri Sasisekaran draws conclusions from my replies to you and expresses he knows better than all in other posts .Are we referring to him in our replies? As far as I am concerned my replies doesn't refer to him or others. They only refer to the case.

I don't know ,he started with Rahu in a case and ending with headless Ketu.

With all good mannerism he is expert in vengeance.We don't interfere with his method of explanations and do service and let others also do in their own way.Sage Parasara is guru for all astrologers and not confined to one.

USR

om gurubhyo namah

namaste

dear shri.USR

i was only trying to highlight the need for looking at

vargas. if you feel that every word is against you,

i can't help it. you may term it vengence or whatever

that comes into your mind.

i can't keep guessing before writing each sentence as

how shri.USR would feel towards it.

you may please stop referring to my name in future.

may god bless you all

regards

sasisekaran

Respected Sirs USRji and Sasisekaranji,

Sibling rivalry is a constant warfare yet the most potent form of growth in a child.

Believe me, its all very funny here and not negative. Therefore, as a much younger onlooker, I request both of you to call it quits.

Sasisekaran ji, your IQ, confidence and analytical capacity is commendable but there is no doubt you tease.

USR ji, you are "chhatra chhaya " for this forum, humble and most genuine. Yet, you get affected by pranks.

This is like a family, with astro_tech ji conveniently winning the show with a clean chit and constant effort...

Best Regards,

Deepa

om gurubhyo namah

namaste

dear deepa bhandari

before you conclude that i tease, please understand

it was the other person who openly advised others

to stop reading my posts.

in spite of this i have been maintaining without threatning

to quit.

i have only said people should consider other teachings of

parasara. since this is a fourm where even a beginer reads

i wanted drive home this point . if you consider as teasing i

dont know what to say.

but please desist from making concluding remarks

as this would make it appear as judgemental,

but please note that your writing has not hurt me in any

way.

may mother bless all

regards

sasisekaran

Deepa Ji ,:)

It is neither teasing nor prank.If one astrologer says so and so planet(s) are bad/good and this is the remedy, immediately the other astrolger says some otherway.

For example somebody believes his problems can be solved by wearing a gem ,some astrologer suggests a gem,immediately some other astrologer replies gems are only stones and for stone hearted people and I don't believe.Such many replies you will find in this forum if you keenly observe.What is the message he is sending to the members.It irritates the asker and the replier. I wanted to quit due to this as I felt let somebody who is more interested answer the posts.

We should remember contradictory/unwanted replies make the asker confused and after some time he/she feels astrology is humbug and may conclude there is much mud slinging activity in this forum.

I feel everybody is having his personal likings but in replies what is asked if replied satisfies the asker.The replies should be appending and not contradicting.This is what I am saying to my friend.

Better there is seperate forum for discussing and sharing on these issues for astrologers ,as nobody is perfect and it is vast.The sources and methods are many.Astrology itself is not 100% accurate.

Here, everybody is doing free service expecting a simple thanks and if possible a bit appreciation for the time and brain strain spent.Some can learn from replies as all the information is not available in a single book.

My replies are clear ,positive and eloborative to help the learners also,though I use many methods and crosscheck.

This can be taken as positive humble discussion as part of astrology.Only four people are replying in this forum and I feel more are required.Learn to take it light.

Hope all will take my opinion in the positive way.

with best wishes to all including my friend(he asked not to mention his name),

USR

Respected Sirs,

I wanted to dissolve the matter light-heartedly. Kindly excuse me from your arguments. I hold the two of you in utmost respect. Please do not shatter the image I have of you. It will put me into depression. Lets just answer queries and never stop learning. In each query, past prediction may be done and then remedies/future predicted. Accuracy of past predictions will determine faith of the native towards one of you.

There is a possibilty where the two of you might learn a lot from each other. I hinted at that. Can we refrain from any "final verdict" as the two of you are using different techniques. Between homeopathy and allopathy can anyone decide who wins?

PLS NO MORE OF THIS...

Regards always,

Deepa