IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
ramkrishnahari

Dr. Karunanidhi's life span per his horoscope

Rate this topic

Hi all,

All may be aware of this diplomat who is only seeing great heights in his life, his sons life and has created a big king family with its several branches. Yet he never leaves any chance to degrade Lord Rama or attack the religious sentiments thereby qualifying to be called a demon.

I am requesting all members who are devotees of Lord Rama to analyze this evil's chart to predict his life span. He is going to complete his 84 years with coming June 2008. Which is a maraka in his chart? When that incident will happen? Will he cross 2008? How long will he be CM?

Dr. Karunanidhi M

June 3, 1924

Time: 12:15:00

Time Zone: 5:30:00 (East of GMT)

Place: 79 E 09' 00", 10 N 48' 00"

Thanjavur, India

Sri Karunanidhi is an intellectual , good writer and orator.To be in limelight in public they speak like that.Even Ravana was a brahmin and a devotee of Lord Siva .He opposed Sri Rama and died .To gain moksha and reach the divine spirit this is one method which some term as demonic Lord Sri Krishna said "for all living beings ,death is certain".But nobody should wish that a particular person should die.It is not human.

In this case for astrological curiosity he is born on a new moon day with moon in exaltation.Mars is in 6th in exaltation.In lagna rahu is placed.Jupitor in 4th keeps him in wisdom to take back his words and family life prosper.Saturn is exalted in 3rd.He is courageous and supports all his family (brothers and sisters).He struggles to keep his thinking fair due to Amavasya born but moon in exaltation saves him.For keeping fit he rquires strong opponents.(Exalted 4th and 9th lord Mars in 6th).But he should be careful with women.Venus-Ravi dasa he should be careful about his health during Nov 2009 to Nov 2010.November 2009 is crucial for him astrologically.

Hope you got the reply.

USR

Sri Karunanidhi is an intellectual , good writer and orator.To be in limelight in public they speak like that.Even Ravana was a brahmin and a devotee of Lord Siva .He opposed Sri Rama and died .To gain moksha and reach the divine spirit this is one method which some term as demonic Lord Sri Krishna said "for all living beings ,death is certain".But nobody should wish that a particular person should die.It is not human.

In this case for astrological curiosity he is born on a new moon day with moon in exaltation.Mars is in 6th in exaltation.In lagna rahu is placed.Jupitor in 4th keeps him in wisdom to take back his words and family life prosper.Saturn is exalted in 3rd.He is courageous and supports all his family (brothers and sisters).He struggles to keep his thinking fair due to Amavasya born but moon in exaltation saves him.For keeping fit he rquires strong opponents.(Exalted 4th and 9th lord Mars in 6th).But he should be careful with women.Venus-Ravi dasa he should be careful about his health during Nov 2009 to Nov 2010.November 2009 is crucial for him astrologically.

Hope you got the reply.

USR

I feel shame of myself Sanjeevrao Ji. You corrected me at the right time. Because he is keeping on insulting Hindu Gods and hurts the sentiments of Ram devotees, I suddenly got so much angry in frustration. We should leave to the supreme Bhagavan's will all these matters. We should not take control in our hand. Though I myself have so many health problems and worried about my own longevity, somehow I got irritated by the dirty politicians esp. more atrocious people. Once again, I request Bhagavn to pardon me.

Union Health Minister Anbumani Ramadoss called on Chief Minister M.Karunanidhi at Sri Ramachandra University in Chennai on Saturday. Mr. Karunanidhi was hospitalised on Friday after he complained of back ache and neck pain.

Hindu 18th

Pray for his recovery.