IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
deepa.bhandari

Sasisekaran ji - Complex chart

Rate this topic

Respected Sasisekaran ji,

Pls analyse this chart and post your comments. Which are the truly beneficial planets in this chart? What are your views on th 7th and 10th houses? There is a debate on this chart and I would appreciate your input.

Thank you!

Regards

Deepa

Male October 3, 1971 Delhi 1647 hrs

The strength of planets are

Sun -40%

Moon-50%

Mars-45%

Venus-extremely weak

Jupiter-100%

Saturn-75%

Mercury-50%

Rahu,Ketu ,Moon and Mercury are malefics .Rest are benefics

!0th house is strong .Strength of 7th house is 40%

Strength of planets

Sun - 40%

Moon - 50%

Mars - 45%

Mercury - 50%

Jupiter -100%

Venus -Extremely weak

Saturn - 75%

Rahu ,Ketu ,moon ,Mercury are malefics.Rest are benefics

!0th house is strong .7th house has 40% strength

thanks for the replies! Paul I agree with you,

vipin- look again. According to me, all the malefics listed by you are actually benefics. Look deeper - this chart has a purpose.

I would like to mention that I have no idea whose chart this is. I am on the same boat as you all are.

Awaiting Sasisekaran ji's comments.

Regards to all

OM GURUBHYO NAMAH

namaste

dear deepa bhandari

venus is atmakaraka in the chart. venus is neecha placed

in 8th in rasi.

venus is placed in marana karaka sthana both in navamsa

and dasamsa.

he was born in a thithi ruled by venus.

mercury dasa is on from middle of 1993. mercury is placed 8th

in rasi and he is 64th navamsa lord.

i dont see any happiness in the area related to 7th and 10 th.

these are impressions i get initially.

may mother bless all

regards

sasisekaran

om gurubhyo namah

namaste

dear deepa bhandari

navamsa lagna changes if birth time is increased by 1 min and 26 sec.

lagna is on the border.

trines from navamsa lagna shows one's abilities.

is the person connected with medicine ?

trines of navamsa are influenced by mars and moon for the

given birth time.

trines are influenced by sat, merc , ven and ketu if shifted

adding 1 min and 26 secs to the birth time.

saturn appears to be certainly not a benefic since it has fallen

in navamsa. saturn is in wrong direction in dasamsa.

also saturn is retro carrying some past agenda. saturn is in

shastiamsa of yama.

saturn's dispositor in navamsa is mars. mars is placed in 12th

in rasi with rahu in makara.

rahu aspects saturn in rasi.

all these do not make saturn comfortable.

pl correct me if i am wrong.

may mother bless all

regards

sasisekaran

Respected Sir,

These points were made by someone else with whom the discussions are in progress. I am only following the discussion and not participating at all.

1. Kumbha Lagna, lagna Nakshtra is Satabishaka, lorded by Rahu (good friend of Saturn) and sub Lorded by Mars (another friendly planet to Saturn.) So Saturn should surely act as a benefic planet for the native.

2.Saturn would be a benefic for this chart and a decisive player in the subject's life...that would be due to its placement in the nakshatra of moon and possessing sub lordship of rahu.

However, after reading your comments, I find that shastiamsa remains the same even if D-60 lagna alters. The planetary combinations alter but shastiamsa doesnt change. So I think you must be right that Saturn is malefic.

Regards

The final analyses by the proposer of this Quiz-

Native b. 3.10.1971 at 4.47 pm, New Delhi

Aquarius rising in Rahu's star, and Pisces in navamsa. Saturn, lord of 12th and 1st is placed strongly in the 4th, and fortifies the lagna. Rahu (star lord) is placed in the 12th in Saturn's sign with exalted Mars. The navamsa ascendant is Pisces, with Jupiter aspecting it. Saturn (lord of lagna in the rasi chart) is debilitated in navamsa but associated with friend Mercury.

The first house is therefore strong and confers great vitality to the native.

The 2nd house is aspected by Venus, Sun, Mercury, Jupiter and has the full Moon. In navamsa, 2nd lord Jupiter is located in a kendra, in Mercury's house. When considering the 4th house, Saturn in retrogression and exactly opposing Jupiter, and this is the most striking aspect of the chart.

Based on the analysis of the 1st and 2nd houses, one may say that the native is tall on account of Saturn and Rahu influences. Considering 6th house influences of Mars, Ketu, Rahu and Saturn digestion may be poor despite the

aspect of Jupiter. Yet, with Mars strongly placed renders the native with good physical health.

The influences on the 2nd house indicate a pleasing countenance, and the ability of sweet speech (madhura vakya). The aspect of Mars on 2nd from Moon, and Saturn in Aries in 2nd from navamsa lagna might confer a certain element of

sarcasm and tact. The aspect of Venus, Mercury on a Full moon aspected by Jupiter can also give abilities in singing, speech (oratory). Jupiter's aspect from the 10th may also give vak-siddhi, if the person is an astrologer.

The native is not likely to have any younger siblings given the afflictions to the 3rd house, from Moon and Lagna. Saturn in the 4th with Venus in the 8th may suggest malefic effects on mother's health, but Venus' cancellation of debility and the aspect of strong Jupiter will offset that. (since this is a daytime birth Venus governs mother, and is also 4th lord). The overall strength of the 4th house allows the native to earn a lot of money and live a comfortable life.

The affliction exerted by Mars on the 2nd from Moon and 7th from Ascendant, along with its placement with incendiary Rahu in Capricorn are enough to deter marital happiness.

The placement of planets in the 8th and 12th are not conducive for a mundane existence. Consequently, the lords of the 7th, 8th, and 9th house in the 8th, and the lord 3rd and 10th in the 12th with Rahu points to occult tendencies, including astrology. The influence of Rahu, who is said to be strong in Capricorn, is notable as it may predispose the native to also dabble in tantric/mantric practises, meditation, reiki etc - which may be considered beyond the realm of astrology per se. Given that the 5th lord is exalted in the 8th, and Ketu in the 5th in the Moon's house, the person is worldly-wise, and may be able to read people's minds also to an extent and is probably a very good judge of character.

The 7th lord Sun is in the 8th. In navamsa, he is the 6th lord in the 3rd and in a parivartana with Venus. From Moon, the 7th house has 6th,7th and 8th lords. Venus as a karaka for marriage blemishes the 7th. Similarly, Mercury (lord of 7th in rasi) is associated with debilitated Saturn. Mercury-Venus may have given rise to marital opportunities but they may not have fructified, and in Mercury-Sun the native may have decided not to pursue marriage, and instead concentrate on the higher aspects of life. This sort of wisdom also comes from the Sun.

The 7th house by itself is actually free from aspects or influence, and

given the benefic aspects of the 2nd may be conducive to inter-personal relationships. The person may have a wide circle of friends and acquaintances.

The 10th house is the best feature of this chart. Saturn and Jupiter in perfect opposition almost at bhavamadhya. 10th lord Mars exalted. From Moon, Jupiter is lord of lagna and 10th placed in 9th, with the 2nd and 9th lord Mars exalted in 11th. This gives rise to a powerful dhanayoga, and the person will be very wealthy.

The strong planets for this chart are Mars and Jupiter, and also Saturn. Venus and Moon are weak, but Sun is a malefics for this chart. Jupiter,

despite his 11th house lordship, will not do bad.

The current operating dasa is Mercury (16.4.1994 to 17.4.2010). Jupiter's transit at end of this year will be during Mercury-Venus/Sun/Moon, and will give better results during Mercury-Mars which starts in May 2009. Mercury-Rahu may see the person attain more perfection in the occult arts. The remainder of Mercury dasa will be good. Ketu dasa may see an increase in hidden enemies, loss of prestige, but since Jupiter aspects his house of exaltation with the 6th lord attaining a trikona from his house, these will be moderated and the native will be able to overcome those obstacles. Venus being weak, the dasa of Venus will be moderate. But bear in mind, that Venus dasa operates for 20 years therefore the initial antardashas of Venus, Sun, Moon will be long. At that time, transits of Jupiter and Saturn will have a huge bearing on the greatness this chart will attain.

This is definitely an unusual chart, and given the placement of Saturn and Jupiter in kendras, one that is destined for great success.

Respected Sir,

In case you are asking for the person who analysed the chart - well, he just has a username - SA. This horoscope was an example as a part of an online training module and they havent mentioned whose chart this is.

WHile on this, may I ask you a very simple question? Mars is malefic for virgo ascendant. Suppose, in a virgo ascendant chart, Mars is vargottam, what does it mean? Does that mean Mars will gain more power and become even worst for the native or will the effect be balanced? In this case, Mars is in tenth in lagna and navamsa.

Thank you in advance

Regards

Deepa

OM GURUBHYO NAMAH

namaste

dear deepa bhandari

the analysis cited earlier by your appears to be with a single angle

of projecting the positives of the chart, while the relationships

the person had or the marital life has not been touched upon.

mars as 8th lord in tenth caused shri.narasimha rao to become

prime miniter of india under extrodinary circumstances.

may mother bless all

regards

sasisekaran.

Respected Sir,

Greetings. I agree with your view. Being an amateur I could not have pointed out many aspects which were not clear to me - such as

1. how does the venus debilitation get cancelled, there is a vipareeta raj yoga yet there isnt any neech-bhanga yoga I could see.

2. Moon chart puts sun+mer+venus in 7th = the native must be very desirous of getting married, why wouldnt he?

3. Ketu in 6th house will act as moon - dangerous for kumbha lagna - being posited in 6th house - i doubt if the native will be happy enough to pursue spirituality. Upcoming Ketu dasha also shows loss of sukha bhava

4. Except the exaltation of 8th house lord Mercury in 8th house itself which does form a vipareet raja yoga, I dont see any major yogas to substantiate the claim of the native becoming a true sadhaka - look at the dashas coming up - 6th house ketu dasha which is quite afflicted with aspects from various houses + 8th house dasha of atmakaraka Venus (which is also very very weak)

I dont know if I am on the right track - but I do conclude that a fair amount of intuition is an absolute must for an astrologer to predict accurately. This has to be developed through techniques. Lest we sway in the direction of our own mindset and impressions...

Exhilirating to know abt effects of 8th lord in tenth. There is no question of the remotest comparison with Shri Vajpayee, but I was actually enquiring about my own chart.

Regards

Deepa