IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
maina

Horoscope mis-match for marriage

Rate this topic

Hello everyone,

I am in a great problem or in a sense dillema. My parents are opposing my marriage with the guy whom i liked on the basis that as per his horoscope his future is not bright, he has no stability in his life and moreover our match is not perfect, there is some manglik dosa in mykundli also and if we get married we wont be able to be together for more then 3 months.

Can anyone please help me out and can explain me the actual situation. I am mentioning here the Date of Birth of both of us, in case you require some further information please revert back.

Female

Name: Monmi Bharali

Date of Birth: 03 Feb 1983

Time : 02:30 a.m (means in the night of 2nd Feb)

Place: Sibsagar, Assam,India

Male

Name: Arunav Talukdar

Date of Birth: 31 Dec 1980

Time : 09:30 a.m.

Place: Guwahati, Assam,India

Looking forward for help.

I agree that his horoscope is weaker than your horoscope.i want you to give some details about him .Is he quarrelsome?

Thanks a lot vipin.

Well he is not that much quarrelsome as i m a bit aggressive and short tempered. But is very much emotional and sometimes it seems that he is equally dependent on me, very much spend thrift.

Now we people are in the evrge of break up as my parents are pressurising me a lot and made it very clear that they wont marry me with this guy. I am very much confused regarding what i have to do? Shall i go with him or with my parents?

Please help and reply.

Hi Vipin,

First of all thanks for the reply.

It seems that you said it very easily that i should go with my parents, but there should be some reason beyond that also. Can you please explain me that, i will be obliged.

One more thing will he be able to cope with that condition, in case i leave him. As he is very positive that if both of us will stay together then no bad thing can come to us and moreover i had already explain that he is very much dependent on me. And can you please tell me how would be his future, will he be able to fullfill his dreams?

Please revert back.

As his horoscope is weak ,if he strengthens his planets ,then there is no harm in going for marriage.But strengthening of horoscope is not easy .One has to do remedies regularly and may have to wear gemstone or kavach.Not only he ,you have also some weak planets but comparatively better horoscope

He is very emotional, from the day he came to know that my parents are totally against he is very depressed and had started taking drinks and all and started talking about how he will gonna end up his life.

Can you tell me what type of remedies are to be taken and more importantly mayy whatever happen, how is his future from the horoscope prespective. Right now he is having an educational loan over him, will he be able to return that and also how would be his professional life would be?

Please reply.