IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
realist31

Why are ISKCONis still not in GOLOKA

Rate this topic

When you say that gods like Lord Shiva are just demi gods and the worlds they are governed by like say Buloka are full of pleasures that dont last long and only GOLOKA is the ultimate and being with Lord Visnu or Krsna is the best thing to ever happen to anyone,when does that going to happen to any devotee who wants that or who decides to surrender in the lotus feet of Visnu?

Is there a number of years or number of times that we need to chant Krsna mantra?

How can someone really compete for the Lords attention when everything and everyone are small in front of him?

In short,why are even ISKCONis put in this world which isnt the ultimate if you go by what they claim as far as Krsna is concerned.

When you say that gods like Lord Shiva are just demi gods and the worlds they are governed by like say Buloka are full of pleasures that dont last long and only GOLOKA is the ultimate and being with Lord Visnu or Krsna is the best thing to ever happen to anyone,when does that going to happen to any devotee who wants that or who decides to surrender in the lotus feet of Visnu?

Is there a number of years or number of times that we need to chant Krsna mantra?

How can someone really compete for the Lords attention when everything and everyone are small in front of him?

In short,why are even ISKCONis put in this world which isnt the ultimate if you go by what they claim as far as Krsna is concerned.

First off, there really is no such thing as an ISKCONis. Despite what some believe ISKCON is part of the Brahma Madhva Gaudiya Sampradaya coming down to this world by Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu and his Six Goswamis of Vrndavana.

In short this is an absurd way to put the question if in fact you are seeking an intelligent discussion. Every soul that is in this world is here for the same reason. Krsna is all attractive but His material energy is very attractive to conditioned souls because it is a field in which we can act out our perverted propensity to enjoy separately from God and therefore our own spiritual nature. In this condition the actual nature of the soul is covered by the gross and subtle elements of nature. By faith we are taking the Name of Krsna but generally what we hear is the air vibrating against our ear drum. This is not the name proper or suddha nama. This suddha Name descends from Gololka when He is pleased with His devotee or just by His own sweet will (causeless mercy). There are so many practices of sadhana bhakti but still, no one can force Krsna to reveal Himself for He is by Himself and for Himself or a Transcendental Autocrat.

First off, there really is no such thing as an ISKCONis. Despite what some believe ISKCON is part of the Brahma Madhva Gaudiya Sampradaya coming down to this world by Sri Caitanya Mahaprabhu and his Six Goswamis of Vrndavana.

In short this is an absurd way to put the question if in fact you are seeking an intelligent discussion. Every soul that is in this world is here for the same reason. Krsna is all attractive but His material energy is very attractive to conditioned souls because it is a field in which we can act out our perverted propensity to enjoy separately from God and therefore our own spiritual nature. In this condition the actual nature of the soul is covered by the gross and subtle elements of nature. By faith we are taking the Name of Krsna but generally what we hear is the air vibrating against our ear drum. This is not the name proper or suddha nama. This suddha Name descends from Gololka when He is pleased with His devotee or just by His own sweet will (causeless mercy). There are so many practices of sadhana bhakti but still, no one can force Krsna to reveal Himself for He is by Himself and for Himself or a Transcendental Autocrat.

U dont have to get all arrogant here man,my question is in no way absurd,if u dont know the answer or if u dont think u can answer it then u dont have to ridicule it,this kinda arrogance is going to make Krsna stay away from u,im a devotee and u have no right to insult me or my opinions because we r all still learning and seeking his divine grace,all i asked was why are Krsna devotees still not in GOLOKA and ur answer is totally irrelevant and offtopic.

U dont have to get all arrogant here man,my question is in no way absurd,if u dont know the answer or if u dont think u can answer it then u dont have to ridicule it,this kinda arrogance is going to make Krsna stay away from u,im a devotee and u have no right to insult me or my opinions because we r all still learning and seeking his divine grace,all i asked was why are Krsna devotees still not in GOLOKA and ur answer is totally irrelevant and offtopic.

Could be that Jayadvaita Swami has the answer - it is due the GBC:

Jayadvaita Swami: This year certain things done (and not done) by the GBC body and by some of its members and functionaries have sorely alienated me. I see sustained and determined behavior I look upon as spiritually offensive, philosophically off track, ethically crummy, and pragmatically ill advised. I have therefore chosen to distance myself from the GBC.

I have resigned from the only GBC committee of which I was a member. And though I'm still on the "GBC-BBT Relations Committee" ex officio, I have stopped taking part in it. I skipped the Ratha-yatra festivals in New York and Los Angeles. And this year, for the first time since the "zonal acarya" days, I expect to skip the Mayapur festival.

I respect that the GBC body is the ultimate managing authority for ISKCON, and I wish the body well.

Hari! Hari!

The beginner in Krsna consciousness should take full shelter of Lords Nityananda-Caitanya.

How we can attain Vrindavan? (an article written by my godbrother)

In his famous song Nitai Pada Kamala Shrila Narotama das Thakura explains very confidentional topic how person actually can attain Vrindavan and shelter of Shri Shri Radha Krishna. He is singing

heno nitai bine bhai, radha-krishna paite nai

Translation

Unless one takes shelter under the shade of the lotus feet of Lord Nityananda, it will be very difficult for him to approach Radha-Krishna.

Shrilla Prabhupada translates this verse in his Purport as follows "If you are anxious to go back to home, back to Godhead, and become associate of Radha and Krishna, then the best policy is to take shelter of Nityananda."

This is very important point. We should not think that we are advanced devotees and that we are on such position that we can approach directly and worship Shri Shri Radha and Krishna in Vrindavana. Shrilla Bhaktisidhantha Sarasvati Thakura said pujala ragapata gaurava bhange, that our attitude should be that such worship is high, high above our heads. If we understand that, then immediately we will realize that we do not have another option then to surrender and worship Lord Nityananda.

In his purport to C.C. Adi 8.31 Shrilla Prabhupada is explaining same point "A neophyte student who is not sufficiently educated or enlightened should not indulge in the worship of Shri Radha and Krishna or the chanting of the Hare Krishna mantra. Even if he does so, he cannot get the desired result. One should therefore chant the names of Nitai-Gaura and worship Them without false prestige. " Same thing is said in this song if someone indulge in direct attempt to achieve Shri Radha and Krishna that will be very difficult, almost impossible. But if one approach Lord Nityananda then automatically he becomes qualify to enter realm and mystery of Vrindavana. Shrila Prabhupada confirms that such wise decision is best policy.

In this regard we should noted that if we really want to take shelter of Lord Nityananda we should do it by chanting His Holy Name, because Lord Nityananda and His Holy Name Nityananda are non-different, They are identical. It is recommended by Shrilla Prabhupada in above statement and we should follow this advice.

If person consider itself to be very advanced and think that he or she is above this principle then it will be almost impossible for that person to get desired goal of devotional activities. Shri Gauranga Mahaprabhu Himself teaches us in His Siksastaka that we should think about ourselves that we are lower then straw on street. We should not think that we are advanced devotees simple because we are wearing sikha, orange garments, have some position, or we know so many verses. If we think that we are advanced devotees we are not that, for sure. Such wrong attitude can lead toward minimization of regular chanting Nityananda and Gauranga Naam, and even to worse possible outcome - criticism of devotees who dedicated their lives in spreading glories of the Holy Names for ultimate welfare of whole humanity.

This is universal principle - we should not think that we can approach Shri Shri Radha Krishna directly. Only if we approach Guru and Lord Nityananda we will have some hope to approach Vrindavana. neho nitai bine bhai radha krishna paite nai. That is process.

Off course liberated or very advanced souls can chant Hare Krishna without offences and relish full fruit of such chanting. All others should take shelter of Nitai and Gaura Naam, and that will lead toward offencesless chanting of Hare Krishna.

We can see that our acharyas had desire to approach Shri Shri Radha Krishna only via medium of Guru and Guru Parampara or Nityananda Prabhu who is Adi-Guru. We can see that aspiration and desire to attain position of servant of servant of servant of Radha Krishna is prominent in Gaudiya sampradaya.

Actually that is order of Lord Gauranga Himself

gopi bhartuh pada-kamalayor dasa dasanudasah

Our position is that of the servant, of the servant, of the servant, of the followers of the gopis (Vaishnavas).

So we should accept that attitude because that is direct order of Lord Gauranga Himself. If we think that we can approach Shri Shri Radha Krishna directly, then we are not following this advice given by Lord Chaitanya.

I have not posted this in reply to your question directly. But this essential Gaudiya Vaisnava truth is something I suggest you should look into for some insights to Gaudiya thinking. In regards to the mood of the Gaudiya Vaisnava devotees. I presume you are not a follower in the line of Gaudiya Vaisnavism? This mood is essential in that tradition. Of which Iskcon is a part.

This is not a real question but rather it is rhetorical. This an interrogative form of an logical fallacy which is called "Begging the Question". realist31's views are imbedded in the rhetorical question as he attempts to answer the question with the question itself. For instance why not ask, "why are Lutherans still not in Heaven?" Lutherans are subset or sect of Protestants which are a subset of Christians. The question implies that Lutherans must feel very special about their doctrine and therefore if their theological doctrine is so special then why are they not recognized by God and immediately brought to Heaven? Therefore such a rhetorical question is certainly begging the question itself and is an attempt at a dishonest criticism for no answer can suffice for the supposed questioner.

'No one has answered the question yet,the answers seem totally irrelevant,once again let me put the question - why are Iskconis still not in Goloka quote by realist'

Forget the Iskconie stuff...its odd to point that way. That way of thinking only cultivates offences in your own heart and limits your chance of being free. We are all in this boat together mate...all of us!

I have answered your question according to Gaudiya understanding as to why devotees, after chanting for many years, are not tasting love in ecstacy. If we taste love in ecstacy we are well on the path of having a divine vision of Goloka before our eyes, even while apparantly standing on planet earth!

"Is there a number of years or number of times that we need to chant Krsna mantra? quote by realist"

TEXT 28

anāyāse bhava-kṣaya, kṛṣṇera sevana

eka kṛṣṇa-nāmera phale pāi eta dhana

TRANSLATION

As a result of chanting the Hare Kṛṣṇa mahā-mantra, one makes such great advancement in spiritual life that simultaneously his material existence terminates and he receives love of Godhead. The holy name of Kṛṣṇa is so powerful that by chanting even one name, one very easily achieves these transcendental riches.

TEXTS 29–30

hena kṛṣṇa-nāma yadi laya bahu-bāra

tabu yadi prema nahe, nahe aśrudhāra

tabe jāni, aparādha tāhāte pracura

kṛṣṇa-nāma-bīja tāhe nā kare aṅkura

TRANSLATION

If one chants the exalted holy name of the Lord again and again and yet his love for the Supreme Lord does not develop and tears do not appear in his eyes, it is evident that because of his offenses in chanting, the seed of the holy name of Kṛṣṇa does not sprout.

PURPORT

If one chants the Hare Kṛṣṇa mantra offensively, one does not achieve the desired result. Therefore one should carefully avoid the offenses, which have already been described in connection with verse 24.

TEXT 31

caitanya-nityānande nāhi esaba vicāra

nāma laite prema dena, vahe aśrudhāra

TRANSLATION

But if one only chants, with some slight faith, the holy names of Lord Caitanya and Nityānanda, very quickly he is cleansed of all offenses. Thus as soon as he chants the Hare Kṛṣṇa mahā-mantra, he feels the ecstasy of love for God.

Why are we not seeing Goloka - the All Pure? Mountains of offences!:idea:

Navadwipa Dhaam Mahatmya

tabu krishna-prema saadhaarane

naahi paaya

ihaara kaarana kiba chintaha hiyaaya..47

"Even though Lord Krishna's glories and pastimes are known so openly and widely in this world, pure love for Lord Krishna, which is goal of all human endeavors, remains allusive and unobtainable to the general mass of the people."

ihaate aache ta eka gudha-tattva saara

maayaa-mugdha jiva taahaa naa kare vichaara..48

"This mystery of the greatest question and dilemma in the human form of life is not thought about by the souls bewildered by Maya, the illusory energy of the Lord.

bahu janma krishna bhaji prema naahi haya

aparaadha-punja taara aachaya nischaya..49

"If one does not achieve pure love of God after worshiping Lord Krishna and chanting His Holy Names for many lives, one should understand that one has certainly mountains of offenses in one's heart."

aparaadha-shunya haye laya krishna-naama

tabe jiva krishna-prema labhe aviraama..50

"If and only if one chants the Holy Names of Lord Krishna by becoming totally devoid of all offenses against the Holy Names. Deity and Abodes, then that soul will be able to attain the pure love for Lord Krishna without any interruption."

shri chaitanya avatare bada vilakshana

aparaadha-sattve jiva labhe prema-dhana..51

"The incarnation of Lord Gauranga is exceptionally opulent, powerful and influential among all forms of God. Even though Lord Krishna's Name considers offenses and does not give love to an offensive soul, Lord Gauranga's Name, Pastimes and Abodes do not consider offenses and award pure love of God to even the offensive souls. This unprecedented and unimaginable munificence of Lord Gauranga's incarnation is the only life-saving hope for the conditioned souls of Kali Yuga."

nitaai chaitanya bali jei jiva daake

suvimala krishna-prema anveshaya taake..52

"The most esoteric and purest love of Lord Krishna begins searching after that most auspicious soul who feelingly calls out the most benevolent Holy Names of Nityananda and Gauranga."

aparaadha baadhaa tara kichu naahi kare

niramala krishna-preme taara ankhi jhare..53

"Even the formidable obstacles posed due to the offenses in one's heart are rendered ineffective by the Holy Names of Nityananda and Gauranga and the eyes miraculously flow with the sublime tears of pristinely pure love for Lord Krishna when one chants the Holy Names of Nityananda and Gauranga even though offenses are present in the heart."

svalpa kaale aparaadha aapani palaaya

hridaya shodhita haya prema baadhe taaya..54

"After granting the most confidential pure love for Lord Krishna to even the offensive chanter, the Holy Names of Nityananda and Gauranga make the offenses run away from the heart within a very short time. Then the heart becomes fully purified and the love increases even more."

kali-jivera aparaadha asankhya durvaara

gaura-naama vinaa taara naahika uddhaara..55

"The offenses and sins of the souls of Kali Yuga are unlimited and absolutely impossible to overcome. Thus, there is no other means of deliverance in Kali Yuga other than the exceptionally merciful Holy Name of Lord Gauranga."

Consider and apply your intelligence. Does this answer your question.

I dont undertsand why you say Iskcon'is, it seems derogative. We are all in this boat together. We are all imprisoned in this material cage. Consider if I have answered your question.

"How can someone really compete for the Lords attention when everything and everyone are small in front of him? quote by realist"

nitaai chaitanya bali jei jiva daake

suvimala krishna-prema anveshaya taake..52

"The most esoteric and purest love of Lord Krishna begins searching after that most auspicious soul who feelingly calls out the most benevolent Holy Names of Nityananda and Gauranga."

Why are Catholics not in Heaven? Why are Muslims not in Jannah? Why are Jews not in Sheol? Why are Buddhists not in Nirvana?

Your question is ridiculous.

How is it ridiculous?

Where is GOLOKA or Heaven or Jannah or Sheol?

Why do u want to trust on them by blind faith with no proof?Isnt that ridiculous than asking do they really exist?

Will u go to a Train station with no trains coming there and wait there for eternity and call those who dont go with u as Ridiculous people?

People here seem to be so sure of where they are going with no proof or nothing and talk as if they just got a invitation from there and u call me ridiculous..what can i say,they say love is blind,compared to this blind is a understatement.

When u go from one country to another u take pics and send it back home to ur loved ones,why not the ones who gone to GOLOKA or Janna or Sheol send a snap from there yet?

If some travel agent asks u money to send u some place wont u ask him proof or u just give it out of faith,same way y should u not expect proof of GOLOKA or Jannah or anywhere?

Ur making it sound like if Catholics lie themselves they r going to heaven its ok for Muslims to lie about Jannah and we create our own version of GOLOKA,before ISKCOn i never heard of this goloka,all i heard was Vaikunta and Kailasa.

Epics puranas and amar chitra katha stories

How is it ridiculous?

Where is GOLOKA or Heaven or Jannah or Sheol?

Why do u want to trust on them by blind faith with no proof?Isnt that ridiculous than asking do they really exist?

Will u go to a Train station with no trains coming there and wait there for eternity and call those who dont go with u as Ridiculous people?

People here seem to be so sure of where they are going with no proof or nothing and talk as if they just got a invitation from there and u call me ridiculous..what can i say,they say love is blind,compared to this blind is a understatement.

When u go from one country to another u take pics and send it back home to ur loved ones,why not the ones who gone to GOLOKA or Janna or Sheol send a snap from there yet?

If some travel agent asks u money to send u some place wont u ask him proof or u just give it out of faith,same way y should u not expect proof of GOLOKA or Jannah or anywhere?

Ur making it sound like if Catholics lie themselves they r going to heaven its ok for Muslims to lie about Jannah and we create our own version of GOLOKA,before ISKCOn i never heard of this goloka,all i heard was Vaikunta and Kailasa.

Epics puranas and amar chitra katha stories

I don't think Catholics lie if they say they're going to heaven... it's their term for Goloka. Jannah sounds like Indraloka to me (since there's no God actually present in it, it's a pleasure-garden), and Sheol sounds like Yamaloka... so I really see nothing wrong w/ what they have to say. So, no, I wasn't making it like they were lying. I was just stating why your question is ridiculous: We haven't died yet, so how can we be in Goloka at the moment? You have to die first. That's why no one on earth is in Goloka right now.

You say you believe in God. To believe in God means that you are acting on BLIND faith... you can't see God. All faith is blind, that's why we call it faith and not evidence. We can't prove God's existence in this material world. I don't understand how you can believe in God, and then criticize others for believing in something else completely un-provable as well. It's hypocritical.

Goloka Vrindavan is the abode of Lord Vishnu's incarnation as Lord Krishna for Radha-Krishna devotees. Ram-Rajya is for Sita-Ram devotees. Vaikuntha is for devotees of Lakshmi-Narayan. They are for different devotees.

I don't think Catholics lie if they say they're going to heaven... it's their term for Goloka. Jannah sounds like Indraloka to me (since there's no God actually present in it, it's a pleasure-garden), and Sheol sounds like Yamaloka... so I really see nothing wrong w/ what they have to say. So, no, I wasn't making it like they were lying. I was just stating why your question is ridiculous: We haven't died yet, so how can we be in Goloka at the moment? You have to die first. That's why no one on earth is in Goloka right now.

You say you believe in God. To believe in God means that you are acting on BLIND faith... you can't see God. All faith is blind, that's why we call it faith and not evidence. We can't prove God's existence in this material world. I don't understand how you can believe in God, and then criticize others for believing in something else completely un-provable as well. It's hypocritical.

Goloka Vrindavan is the abode of Lord Vishnu's incarnation as Lord Krishna for Radha-Krishna devotees. Ram-Rajya is for Sita-Ram devotees. Vaikuntha is for devotees of Lakshmi-Narayan. They are for different devotees.

We live in this earth and i am sure someone created it,so he is GOD,that is all i believe,but that isnt blind faith,maybe that god is there,maybe he is dead or maybe he is formless,but we dont know,so it is just logical to think someone created this world.

But what is the logic of Indralok or Heaven or GOLOKA?Please tell me how do u believe them without proof,we are alive and that is proof that we might be created bygod but how can u believe that Rama was god or Allah or Jesus are gods or Indralok exists when u havent seen them?

Two wrongs dont make one right,even if u say mine is blind faith,urs seems worse.

So if i believe in no god am i allowed to say all this is blind faith?As u seem to imply that if i believe in god everything everyone believes is true.

How can one plus one be four?

Sameway how can u believe in GOLOKA when u havent seen or someone sent u proof it exists?

We live in this earth and i am sure someone created it,so he is GOD,that is all i believe,but that isnt blind faith,maybe that god is there,maybe he is dead or maybe he is formless,but we dont know,so it is just logical to think someone created this world.

But what is the logic of Indralok or Heaven or GOLOKA?Please tell me how do u believe them without proof,we are alive and that is proof that we might be created bygod but how can u believe that Rama was god or Allah or Jesus are gods or Indralok exists when u havent seen them?

Two wrongs dont make one right,even if u say mine is blind faith,urs seems worse.

So if i believe in no god am i allowed to say all this is blind faith?As u seem to imply that if i believe in god everything everyone believes is true.

How can one plus one be four?

Sameway how can u believe in GOLOKA when u havent seen or someone sent u proof it exists?

Could you possibly be the returned spirit of Nietzche? You sound like him.

And, yes. Every belief about God is faith, and all of it is blind.

Why do you post on Hindu religious forums if all you do is question and not accept any answers?

This isn't the real argument. How can you prove that God exists? This is the real argument! Guess what, even a theologian will tell you that when it comes down to the bottom line, no one can prove it either way. Its true that its based on faith. But actually everything is based on faith. Some have faith in the scientific understanding that the universe is just a giant machine and that life is a product of matter. Some have faith that matter is a product of consciousness. The kind of faith that takes one to God consciousness is obtained by either past pious activities, unknowing service to saintly persons or just causelss mercy. These are called sukrti. Unless one has sufficient sukrti the best theistic arguments possible will not convince them that God exists.

Could you possibly be the returned spirit of Nietzche? You sound like him.

And, yes. Every belief about God is faith, and all of it is blind.

Why do you post on Hindu religious forums if all you do is question and not accept any answers?

So do u just want a yes man for all ur fantasy stories of dancing in GOLOKA after u die?

I m here to see if there is proof after all for all this cause if there is then i will join him in GOLOKA.

If u all can question those who criticise Rama then i have the right to question his existence,if u judge people then be ready to be judged,in this case atleast asked questions.

And by the way all these past birth karma etc to know god,well do u have those?

Science for most part is with facts and figures,god is not and u know that.

Our country(India)is suffering because every tom dick and harry is saying what ur saying that so and so is god and u need past karma to realise he is god,so i just try to see if people would stop that practise of exploitation,i guess thats not allowed right,cause u need blind faith...

If u want me not to ask u questions i wont,u also dont start threads asking y Rama was criticised in the south.He will be as people in South India dont just accept any do gooder as GOD and expect to dance in GOLOKA,so if u judge them then be ready to be questioned

Realist31, Vaisnavas do not believe that they are God. Your responses are mostly emotional and these emotions are clouding your ability to process information.

You are mixing up too many thoughts because of this, so it makes it almost impossible to have a reasonable discussion with you. Some people get frustrated with you and call you a "crazy Hindu". But you really need to try to go to a positon of some neutrality and think about what others have been writing on this thread.

Realist31, Vaisnavas do not believe that they are God. Your responses are mostly emotional and these emotions are clouding your ability to process information.

You are mixing up too many thoughts because of this, so it makes it almost impossible to have a reasonable discussion with you. Some people get frustrated with you and call you a "crazy Hindu". But you really need to try to go to a positon of some neutrality and think about what others have been writing on this thread.

I dont care what people call me,and i dont abuse anyone?All i asked is how can u believe in GOLOKA without getting a glimpse of it and honestly speaking they for sure should know what is more crazy,believing in some dance in a place which they havent even seen or asking proof of its existence...

Which postings are neutral,and i didnt say Vaishanavas call themselves god,all i said was based on Ramayana,Rama was a avatar and he died like a mortal,so did Krishna,that is if at all they existed.

So do u just want a yes man for all ur fantasy stories of dancing in GOLOKA after u die?

No. I just want someone I can have a conversation with that is on a similar level with me. All you do is criticize belief. I’d like to have a fellow believer to talk with when I’m on a Hindu religious forum.

I m here to see if there is proof after all for all this cause if there is then i will join him in GOLOKA.

THERE’S NO PROOF FOR GOD! How many times do you need to be told this?

If u all can question those who criticise Rama then i have the right to question his existence,if u judge people then be ready to be judged,in this case atleast asked questions.

Why do you post things insulting Lord Rama on a Hindu religious forum if you don’t want to be questioned about your motives and criticized for insulting our God?

And by the way all these past birth karma etc to know god,well do u have those?

I don’t know if I have any good karma. That’s God’s decision. You might have better karma than me. I have no idea. I don’t know what my past lives were. I don’t know what I did in them. I’m not the one who said that belief in God is based on past actions. I don’t know why some people are believers and some people aren’t. I don’t really care to be quite honest.

Science for most part is with facts and figures,god is not and u know that.

I’ve told you several times that God can’t be proven. You’re the one that wants scientific evidence for His existence, not me.

Our country(India)is suffering because every tom dick and harry is saying what ur saying that so and so is god and u need past karma to realise he is god,so i just try to see if people would stop that practise of exploitation,i guess thats not allowed right,cause u need blind faith...

I don’t follow a specific guru, so waste this on someone else.

If u want me not to ask u questions i wont,u also dont start threads asking y Rama was criticised in the south.He will be as people in South India dont just accept any do gooder as GOD and expect to dance in GOLOKA,so if u judge them then be ready to be questioned

I haven’t judged anyone in South India, and I didn’t start that thread… why are you saying this to me?

<!-- BEGIN TEMPLATE: bbcode_quote -->Quote:

<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=6 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #666666 1px solid; PADDING-RIGHT: 3ex; BORDER-TOP: #666666 1px solid; PADDING-LEFT: 3ex; BORDER-LEFT: #666666 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #666666 1px solid" bgColor=#e0e0e0>Originally Posted by realist31

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Realist31 hear it from the real realist, ME - Chant Hare Krsna and find your nearest ISKCON Temple and woof HEEPS of Prasadam!!!!!!!!