IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Rajbir4all

Please anybody let me know about my horoscope

Rate this topic

Libra rises in the Lagna and Rahu is placed therein. The Lagna Lord Venus, though placed in 9th house, is combust and conjuct with enemy Sun. The 9th lord is gone to 8th house and is conjuct with Moon. The support of luck is not sufficient for smooth and trouble free progress in life, while the weakness of the Lagna Lord makes things more difficult. At present you are running under Mahadasa of Jupiter, which rules 3rd and 6th houses (Malefic) and the same is placed in 7th house having aspect over the Lagna, 11th and 3rd houses. Specific professional success and progress can only be achieved after commencement of Sun's antardasa duirng Mahadasa of Jupiter i.e. from 2 April 2010. The antardasa of Mars in Jupiter's Mahadasa is very likely to be one of the golden periods of life in professional matters (20 May 2012 to 26 April 2013).

You need to stregthen your lagna and bhagya for which you can wear Diamond and Emerald respectively.

Besides, propitiation of Jupiter is must for which you can offer items related with Jupiter i.e. Desi Ghee, Honey and Dal chana in Hanuman Temple on Thursdays. Quantity has no issue.

Hello,

First of all thanks for replying.

Currently I am going through Sani Dhaiya so thats why i am wearing Neelam and as well as Diamon ring.

I am in to computer web designing and development feild. so what you suggest Panna is going to be good for me. Because somebody told me that if i wear panna then it will increase my expenses

Please let me know is my Shani and Chandra is Good for me, is Shani Mahadash which is going to start after Guru Mahadaha on 2015 is going to be profitable for me becuse shani is on my 10th house.

Thanks

Hello,

Currently I am going through Sani Dhaiya so thats why i am wearing Neelam and as well as Diamon ring.

I am in to computer web designing and development feild. so what you suggest Panna is going to be good for me. Because somebody told me that if i wear panna then it will increase my expenses

Please let me know is my Shani and Chandra is Good for me, is Shani Mahadash which is going to start after Guru Mahadaha on 2015 is going to be profitable for me becuse shani is on my 10th house.

Thanks

u sadhesathi is over in 2004 panna is not good for u neelam is good but u have to whae a 7.25 rati is good if u warin rong sige it will give u bad ragelt computer related work will give u good mony u pobbely have two marrages two lifes .

Hello,

I have already told what I found suitable for your chart. What some-body told you about wearning of Panna is of no concern for me. Every one has his own understanding and style; and is free to suggest.

Thanks