IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
MRS

How to make my marriage work and attain marital happiness & Progeny

Rate this topic

Please find my husbands details and my details as below. I appreciate if you could let us know when can we have harmony and peace in our family and when can we expect to have children.any remedies for the problems we are facing/

My husbands details

> Date of Birth - 6th Jan 1974

> time of birth - 10AM IST

> place of birth - vijayawada, India

> Star - Rohini

> Raasi - Vrishabha

My details

Date of Birth - 5th July 1976

> time of birth - 5:20PM IST

> place of birth - Hyderabad, India

> Star - Chittha

> Raasi - Thula

we were married in Nov.2005.

Please help me with any remedies with which I can keep up my marriage and attain happiness and settlement in our marriage and have progeny and settle in life.

Thanks in advance

With Best Regards

Ms

In your chart, Scorpio rises and Mars is placed in 10th house. 7th lord Venus has gone to 8th house and is combust. Sun and Mercury are also placed in 8th house. Jupiter, natural significator for husband in a female chart, is placed in 6th house along with Ketu. Saturn is also casting its 10th aspect over Jupiter and Ketu. Moon, the 9th lord, has gone to 12th house along with Rahu. And you are presently running under mahadasa of ill placed Jupiter. Things are likely to remain extremely tough for your in over-all matters of life including marital significations. My suggestion is to avoid focussing over progeny for at-least next two years and try to safe-guard your marital bonding. Period of Jupiter/Sun (23 June 2008 to 11 April 2009) should be given specific care and attention in regard to health, marriage and relationships. There are chances of having major set-backs in life during the next 2 years. Even, in your husband's chart things are not much favorable for you, at least till Feb 2010. Following remedial measures are suggested:

1. Prayers to Lord Ganapati daily in the morning.

2. Wear yellow Sapphire (Pukhraj)+Pearl (Moti)+Ruby (Manik) in a silver Locket.

3. Donate Mustard Oil and Sabut Urad in Shiva Temple on Saturdays.

4. Water Tulsi Plant daily (except Sundays) and light a diya of sesame Oil on Wednesdays.

Namasthe Astrotech jee

Thank you very much for your quick reply. I would surely follow the remedies which you have listed above going forward.

Just wanted to let you know that my inlaws have got the japa to jupiter done on my husbands name and also my husband is wearing a yellow sapphire in his right hand index finger.

my parents have got the japa to sun and also surya homam done on my name and my husband name. Along with this last year during the month of october and november 07 i got various homams performed (lakshmi, durga, navagraha and ganesha homams) and also got the rahu, ketu and sani japam done for my husband.

as of now I am wearing a ruby in gold (which i am wearing for the past 5 years).I used to wear pearl but not since last 1year as I lost it.

I have already donated mustard, sesame oil and also cow ghee and almonds and other items related to specifically nine planets for nine days during kaartheek last year.

I have listed the above things here just to let you know what are the activities i have already taken care of so incase if you want to suggest few more.

One of the astrologer said that we have pithru dosha so I have also paid the money to arrange for the pooja for the same in kedar/badrinath which will be done during this weekend on my name and my husbands name.

I really appreciate if you could guage through the information I have given here and suggest if I have missed to do anything.

Warm Regards

RS

Namasthe Astrotech jee

Thank you very much for your quick reply. I would surely follow the remedies which you have listed above going forward.

Just wanted to let you know that my inlaws have got the japa to jupiter done on my husbands name and also my husband is wearing a yellow sapphire in his right hand index finger.

As per my understanding of astrology, Yellow Sapphire should not be worn by your husband.

my parents have got the japa to sun and also surya homam done on my name and my husband name. Along with this last year during the month of october and november 07 i got various homams performed (lakshmi, durga, navagraha and ganesha homams) and also got the rahu, ketu and sani japam done for my husband.

This is Okay.

as of now I am wearing a ruby in gold (which i am wearing for the past 5 years).I used to wear pearl but not since last 1year as I lost it.

In view of multiple malefic influences, you need to wear the combination in total i.e. Pukhraj + Manik + Pearl in silver Locket

I have already donated mustard, sesame oil and also cow ghee and almonds and other items related to specifically nine planets for nine days during kaartheek last year.

This is also good.

I have listed the above things here just to let you know what are the activities i have already taken care of so incase if you want to suggest few more.

One of the astrologer said that we have pithru dosha so I have also paid the money to arrange for the pooja for the same in kedar/badrinath which will be done during this weekend on my name and my husbands name.

Okay but the proper impact of Pooja and Homas can only be achieved by personal involvement.

I really appreciate if you could guage through the information I have given here and suggest if I have missed to do anything.

Warm Regards

RS