IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
rakesh.arora

My life is hell, somebody help me

Rate this topic

I want to know when my life will be back on track. It is very upset since six-eight months. Before too it was not settled. My friend posted my details here earlier too. My relation with dad are too very much ruined. I don't know what is happening in my life. When it is going to smooth? Everywhere i'm struggling, i feel like commiting sucide but i have my dreams. I can struggle hard but i'm not getting hope from anywhere. My birth details are 28.05.1988, hissar and time of birth 4.15pm. And can anybody help me to confirm my birth time. It is between 4.00 to 4.45pm. But my mother said its 4.15pm.

I can't answer your astrological question. But I've been experiencing abuse from my parents as well, and I can assure you it's hell. I also used to contemplate suicide (very often) but practising Krishna Consciousness helped me to cope with what has been happening around me. I suggest you try to do the same, even though it may seem a bit impractical.

I can't answer your astrological question. But I've been experiencing abuse from my parents as well, and I can assure you it's hell. I also used to contemplate suicide (very often) but practising Krishna Consciousness helped me to cope with what has been happening around me. I suggest you try to do the same, even though it may seem a bit impractical.

Not at all, rather you have provided a good solution. Due to scarcity of time, it really becomes difficult to analyse charts having uncertain birth time; therefore, I couldn't reply to this post. But the remedial measure suggested by you is good and can work in all circumstances. If some past events are given, perhaps someone of us can try fixing the lagna and deciphering the chart appropriately.

OM GURUBHYO NAMAH

NAMASTE

dear shri.rakesh arora

as rightly pointed out by oze HINDU, start diverting your

mind spiritually. you will achieve results.

also please chant the following to calm your mind. chant

this atleast 324 times in the moring and evening after lighting a

lamp.

OM VISHWAKARMANE NAMAH

your chart has rahu and mars influencing the fifth house and

hence you must practice control of mind. anger, sudden decisions,

stubborness, crossing boundaries are some negatives that can

set in because of that.

may mother bless all

regards

sasisekaran

Not at all, rather you have provided a good solution. Due to scarcity of time, it really becomes difficult to analyse charts having uncertain birth time; therefore, I couldn't reply to this post. But the remedial measure suggested by you is good and can work in all circumstances. If some past events are given, perhaps someone of us can try fixing the lagna and deciphering the chart appropriately.

Here are some of my life events

1994 Came to chandigarh from Hissar with family due to some dad's problem with grandfather.

June, 2002 Setback in studies (i mean left studies in 9th)

Apr, 2003 Again took admission in 10th in a private school.

March, 2004 Compartment in matriculation exams.

Sep, 2005 Cleared my matricuation compartment exams.

March, 2006 Failed in +2 Exams, after that never tried for giving exams.

Oct, 2006 Left home for two week.

23rd Feb, 2007 to April - Was in a smooth relation with a girl, after that things ruined up.

26th May, 2007 Income from a Deal (62,000)

18th Aug, 2007 Income from a Deal (55,000)

From Dec, 2007 onwards My Love life started improving with another girl who was my friend for six months.

For timebeing i can remember only these major events.