GODSEED

ShreeGADÄDHARA Appearance Day!

Rate this topic

ÇRÉRÄDHÄKÅÑËACHAITANYÄY NAMAÙ

ÇRÉCHAITANYA MAHÄPRABHAVE NAMAÙ

ÇRÉNITYÄNANDA PABHAVE NAMAÙ

ÇRÉÇIVAÇIVÄYA NAMAÙ

JAY JAY ÇRÉ BHAGAVAD BHAKTA VÅNDA...

A very happy and auspicious wishes to all on ÇréGadädharajé’s appearance day.:)

Yes, today (5th may, 08) is the appearance day to ÇréGadäi Nätha.:)

ÇréGadäi is incarnantion of ÇréRädhikä mätäjé and also ÇrématéViçäkhäjé!:)

ÇréViçäkhäjé always follows ÇrématéRädhikäjé, so when Çrématé Rädhikäjé appeared, Çrématé Viçäkhäjé also followed HER and entered ÇréGadäijé!

ÇréGadäi is, by nature, very calm, peaceful and one relishing solitude! HE also took a Kçetra sannyasa:crying2:

After ÇréGaura’s Disappeanrance, ÇréGadäi, when offers HIS Garlands to HIS Beloved Öoöä Gopénäthjé, ÇréGopénäth would oblige HIM by actually sitting down and accept HIS Divya Gesture, currently HIS are the only ‘sitting’ Bhagavad Vigraha!

i am attaching a small .txt document about His Lélämåta!:) :) :)

:) :) :) :) :)ÇRÉ GAURAGADÄI ké...JAY:) :) :) :) :)

:) :) :) :) :)ÇRÉ ADVAITANITÄI ké...JAY:) :) :) :) :)

SHREENITÄIGAURA PREMÄNANDE...SHREENITÄIGAURAHARIBOL

ÇréGadädhara Paëòitajé.txt

ÇréGadäi is incarnantion of ÇréRädhikä mätäjé and also ÇrématéViçäkhäjé!:)

ÇréViçäkhäjé always follows ÇrématéRädhikäjé, so when Çrématé Rädhikäjé appeared, Çrématé Viçäkhäjé also followed HER and entered ÇréGadäijé!

I heard that Gadadhara was the combined incarnation of Srimati Radharani and Lalita... not Visakha :confused:

Well... no matter what....

deities8.jpg

Jai Sri Gadadhara!! :)

Yes, I also learned that He is a combined incarnation of Lalita devi and Srimati Radharani.

Godseedji, have you read this in Gaura Gannodesh Dipika, that He was also an incarnation of Vishaka devi? I am interested to know, because I am so ignorant. I know many times even 3-4 residents of Goloka incarnated as one person.

Yes, I also learned that He is a combined incarnation of Lalita devi and Srimati Radharani.

Godseedji, have you read this in Gaura Gannodesh Dipika, that He was also an incarnation of Vishaka devi? I am interested to know, because I am so ignorant. I know many times even 3-4 residents of Goloka incarnated as one person.

I think that might be the case, too. After all, aren't Lalita and Visakha very close as well?

Does anyone know who Ananga Manjari (Radharani's younger sister) incarnated as in Gaura-Lila?

She incarnated in many forms of Gaura lila:

Nityananda prabhu and His two wives- Jahnava and Vasudha were all incarnations of Ananga Manjari.

She also incarnated as Gopal Bhatta Goswami and Gadadhara Pandit's younger sister.

She incarnated in many forms of Gaura lila:

Nityananda prabhu and His two wives- Jahnava and Vasudha were all incarnations of Ananga Manjari.

She also incarnated as Gopal Bhatta Goswami and Gadadhara Pandit's younger sister.

Oh, wow. So Nityananda Prabhu is both Ananga Manjari AND Lord Balaram? That's wonderful :) I'm so glad to have learned this. I guess it makes sense though, since Lord Chaitanya is both Radharani and Krishna in one form, so Their siblings would also follow Them in the same form.

Yes, this is why Lord Nityananda can experience even more than Lord Balaram can experience. Balaram cannot experience madhurya rasa but since Nityananda prabhu is the incarnation of a gopi, he can experience madhurya rasa also. It is so beautiful.

Yes, this is why Lord Nityananda can experience even more than Lord Balaram can experience. Balaram cannot experience madhurya rasa but since Nityananda prabhu is the incarnation of a gopi, he can experience madhurya rasa also. It is so beautiful.

That is so beautiful. The pastimes of the Lord are so wonderfully mysterious. Jai Nitai-Gauranga!

Of course Balaram is the epitomy of sakhya rasa, another very beautiful rasa. Ahh...the rasa of friendship!

Do Radharani and Balaram ever talk or anything? I've never heard of any pastimes where They do anything w/ Krishna, together. Maybe They just interact through Ananga Manjari (since She's His Hladini Shakti, right?).

No, Balaram leaves Radha and Krishna to Themselves. :)

Of course He enjoys pastimes with Them as Ananga Manjari.

Well, I suppose He still gets to enjoy pastimes with both of Them as Lakshman :)

Balaram also has His own set of gopis, and He also has rasa dances, etc.

Sukadeva Goswamī continued: Honored to have the personal audience of Lord Balaram, the young gopis, smiled and asked Him, "Is Krishna, the darling of the city women, living happily?" And it begins :D

ÇRÉRÄDHÄKÅÑËNACAITANYÄY NAMAÙ

GURU ÇRÉCAITANYA MAHÄRPABHAVE NAMAÙ

ÇRÉNITYÄNANDA PRABHAVE NAMAÙ

ÇRÉÇIVAÇIVÄYA NAMAÙ

JAY JAY ÇRÉBHAKTA VÅNDA.....

I heard that Gadadhara was the combined incarnation of Srimati Radharani and Lalita... not Visakha :confused:

Well... no matter what....

deities8.jpg

Jai Sri Gadadhara!! :)

please forgive me for my overconfidence and a terrible mistake!

i seek apologies of all readers of this post.

i thank those who have pointed out this terrible mistake!

once again, sorry!

ÇRÉ Gauòiya Gaëëodeçha Dépikä actually states that ÇRÉMATÉGadädharajé is incarnation of ÇRÉMATÉRÄDHIKÄ mätäjé and also ÇrématéLalitä Devéj sakhéjé.

ÇRÉRÄDHÄKÅÑËNACAITANYÄY NAMAÙ

GURU ÇRÉCAITANYA MAHÄRPABHAVE NAMAÙ

ÇRÉNITYÄNANDA PRABHAVE NAMAÙ

ÇRÉÇIVAÇIVÄYA NAMAÙ

JAY JAY ÇRÉBHAKTA VÅNDA.....

please forgive me for my overconfidence and a terrible mistake!

i seek apologies of all readers of this post.

i thank those who have pointed out this terrible mistake!

once again, sorry!

ÇRÉ Gauòiya Gaëëodeçha Dépikä actually states that ÇRÉMATÉGadädharajé is incarnation of ÇRÉMATÉRÄDHIKÄ mätäjé and also ÇrématéLalitä Devéj sakhéjé.

No need for apologies, my dear God-brother :) I'm sure that He's just very glad that you were thinking of Him and sharing Him with us on His appearance day :)