IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
eshwaar101

picture

Rate this topic

okay there is this picture in the gita where sri krishna is couselling arjuna.......im sure everyone know the pic in talking about the one where arjun is sitting in the chariot and sri krishna is talking to him with his hand in front of him and an arm on arjuna shoulder....does anyone here know where i could get this in a postersize

okay there is this picture in the gita where sri krishna is couselling arjuna.......im sure everyone know the pic in talking about the one where arjun is sitting in the chariot and sri krishna is talking to him with his hand in front of him and an arm on arjuna shoulder....does anyone here know where i could get this in a postersize

kuruksetras.gif

kurukconch.gif

viratrupa.jpg

kretra-jna.jpg

krishna-arjuna.jpg

Ooooh... I really like this one:

bhagavatadharma.jpg

YOU MIGHT HAVE TO PUT YOUR PHOTO IN PHOTOBUCKET.COM

Its easy to start. it's a free account. Then you are then sure the photos get permanantly printed because its from your account

In other words I cannot see your photo

There're quite a lot of pics where Sri Krishna is counseling Arjuna..

CIMG3107.jpg

CIMG3108.jpg

CIMG3109.jpg

CIMG3110.jpg

2lvgvpd.jpg

Its easy to start. it's a free account. Then you are then sure the photos get permanantly printed because its from your account

I'll start a photobucket account (b/c I've been wanting to do one for a really long time, but haven't gotten around to it), but you can see the pic here: http://bhagavata.org/images/pictures/picturesc12-2.html directly under Chapter 12: The Contents of the Srimad-Bhagavatam Summarized. It's just a pic from a website that someone posted above.

Here's the pic I was talking about:

http://s286.photobucket.com/albums/ll112/gauranga108/radharani/?action=view&current=Radharani.jpg

Thanks so much Pankaja Dasa :)