IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
dips_diva

6 planets in 8th house gud or bad?

Rate this topic

hi,

I have 6 planets(sun,mer,ven,sat,rahu,jup) in 8th house.is it gud or bad??some say its rajyoga and some say its bad...can sm1 predict correctly abt my horoscope??

details: 04-09-1979

tob:15:45 pm

pob:faizabad,up,india

Also my marriage is getting delayed ...is this comination the cause of delay in marriage??

Out of six planets placed in 8th house of your chart, three viz. Mercury, Venus and Saturn are combust. The conjunction of Saturn, Venus and Mercury is a good Raj-yoga; but the combustion has reduced the positive impact significantly. The Karaka for husband i.e. Jupiter has become a malefic planet for your nativity as such it rules 3rd and 12th houses. Its placement in 8th house denotes obstructions and problems in the significations of Jupiter. The placement of Sun in 8th house is good as the same is placed in its own sign.

Moon, the 7th Lord, is placed in Lagna and is under aspect of Mars from the sixth house which appears to me the real cause for delay in marital aspects, though the other important factors, explained above, are supplement to it.

Moon has gone to sixth house in Navamsha Chart and is got debilitated in Saptamansha Chart, further adding to the problem.

But, even with significantly reduced strength, the conjunction of Saturn, Venus and Mercury is likely to bless you with marital bliss during the course of their dasas/antardasas/pratyantardasas. Therefore, Jupiter/Saturn (3 feb 2010 to 16 Aug 2012) is very likely to be averagely favorable in regard to professional, financial and marital aspects.

Even, the current dasa i.e. Jupiter/Jupiter can provide good results in marital affairs during the pratyantardasas of Saturn, Mercury and Venus. And you entered the Pratyantardasa of Saturn (Jup/Jup/Sat) on 29 March 2008 which will remain effective till 31 July 2008 followed by Pratyantardasa of Mercury till 18 Nov 2008. Therefore, I think that even the current period is quite capable of solemnization of marriage/engagement.

Stregthening of Lagna and propitiation of Jupiter+ Mars is very likely to bless you with suitable results in marriage. For which you can perform following remedies:

Donate Honey and Saffron (Kesar) on Thursdays in Shiva Temple. Quantity has no issue and you can donate as per your suitability and affordability. But the remedy is to be performed for atleast 8 Thursdays.

For strengthening of Lagna, blue Sapphire (Neelam) can be worn.

thnk u sooo much astro_tech ji for such a detailed analysis. I wish that my marriage gets fixed in this current dasha only as predicted by u since my parents are really worried now.

i know it vl b asking for more from u but if u cud plz put some light on hw vl b my spouse and his background (academic,job,finance,family status,luks n personality etc..) i'll be highly greatful to u.....plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

i am already wearing neelam in my left hand middle finger along vth yellow sapphire(right hand index finger),diamond(right hand middle finger) and emerald(right hand small finger). are these gemstones combination right???

i'll donate the things on thursdays as told by u ....Do i need to do something for mars also??

waiting fr ur reply....

tkssssss in advance...plzzzz do reply

thnk u sooo much astro_tech ji for such a detailed analysis. I wish that my marriage gets fixed in this current dasha only as predicted by u since my parents are really worried now.

Let us hope for the best.

i know it vl b asking for more from u but if u cud plz put some light on hw vl b my spouse and his background (academic,job,finance,family status,luks n personality etc..) i'll be highly greatful to u.....plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

I am sorry, this is not possible for me to work-out the arenas mentioned with the aid of your chart.

i am already wearing neelam in my left hand middle finger along vth yellow sapphire(right hand index finger),diamond(right hand middle finger) and emerald(right hand small finger). are these gemstones combination right???

As far as, my understanding about Gemology is concerned, the cost of all these gem-stones (neelam, yellow sapphire, diamond and emerald) should be more than 1.5 lacs. Therefore, I am afraid if you are wearing the gemologically appropriate, original and flaw-less stones. Anyway, the combination of Neelam, Diamond and Emerald is the best. Gem for Jupiter should be avoided with these.

i'll donate the things on thursdays as told by u ....Do i need to do something for mars also??

The suggested remedy is for both the planets viz. Jupiter and Mars.

waiting fr ur reply....

tkssssss in advance...plzzzz do reply

thnks a lottttt for all ur predictions n suggestions....if it comes out true vl defntly let u know.....

as far gemstones r concerned i dont hv much idea abt da cost n all...parents hv bought it from a shop on recommendation of local pandit's.vl try to find out about the genuiness of the stones....tnks a lot once again.

I am sorry i dont know ur real name hence referring u by ur ID only...

Ur prediction for me has come out to be true..my marriage got fixed recently and i am sooo happy abt it. You are the first person whose prediction was soooo accurate.I had a small "Roka" functn n mrg is in Nov/Dec 08. U r just too gud :)

Thanx a lotttttt once again.

Dips