IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Sarva gattah

Theist when he was a cute baby

Rate this topic

Ok last entry...no more hijacking the thread.

I just forgot to mention my real identity:

Skippy the Bush Kangaroo Bhakta who sneaks into Borg Catholic Churches coz he loves Jesus. Even though 'furries' are looked down upon in Borg religious circles and holy sanctums.

Furry-phobia:rolleyes:

[ATTACH]1671[/ATTACH]

boia noche!!! (nye nye)

post-5757-138274055687_thumb.jpg

Actually I was thinking, maybe you are the proof what Prabhupada says that I am always repeating over the web, there you are sitting safely behind your computer, but here you are above in one of your projected forms preaching all over the internet in hundreds of cities all around this planet

For argument sake, lets just say 'humorously' you behind your computer is nitya-siddha in Krsnaloka serving Krsna, while the above cartoon identity of 'Theist' is your nitya baddha identity projected into the hyper space reality of the Internet, that I have compared ‘humorously’ to the mahat-tattva or material creation.

So just like you are on your computer safely in your home (Goloka) you are simultaneously at the same time, in the lounge rooms of millions of homes all around the world in hyper space (mahat-tattva).

Could this be similar to how we are permanently on Goloka and are only projecting ourselves to the mahat-tattva?

Yeah, you have to have followed the basis of this joke to understand what Sarva is saying, Not many would understand this but Theist would understand because he was part of the 'origin of the jiva' debate years ago when it began

:namaskar: :namaskar: :namaskar:

. . . Actually I was thinking, maybe you are the proof of the of what Prabhupada says that I am aways saying over the web, there you are sitting safely behind your computer, but here you are above in one of your projected forms preaching all of the internet in hundreds of cities all around this planet

For argument sake, lets just say 'humorously' you behind your computer is nitya-siddha in Krsnaloka serving Krsna, while the above identity of 'Theist' is your nitya baddha identity projected into the hyper space reality of the Internet, that I have compared ‘humorously’ to the mahat-tattva or material creation.

So just like you are on your computer safely in your home (Goloka) you are simultaneously at the same time, in the lounge rooms of millions of homes all around the world in hyper space (mahat-tattva).

Could this be similar to how we are permanently on Goloka and are only projecting ourselves to the mahat-tattva?

All Glories to the eternal Theist inside all of us, and his original form:

alfred_e_neuman_thumb.jpg

No thats not right Beggar prabhu, Theist is the 'baddha-jiva' aspect of his personality in this 'second life hyper-space reality"

Hay Theist prabhu me good old mate, show us who you really are, the 'nitya-siddha' at your computer projecting the Theist identity into this 'second life' of the internet.:D:ponder:

Its a joke prabhu's I' m comparing Theist as nitya-baddha living in 'second life' in hyper-space, as one's imaginary secondary conscious state that descends from Krsnaloka and enters the mahat-tattva.

And his 'real' identity' behind that imaginary mask of Theist, always sitting behind his desk at home, as his nitya-siddha body in Krsnaloka

Thereal self is always there in Krsnaloka even if one has 'consciously' entered the mahat-tattva or material creation

AM, for every big eared boy there is a big eared girl. The trick is to keep one's standards low enough to take advantage.

432px-Ganapati1.jpg

Theist, why do you lower your standards when you can get two beautiful wives like Ganesh has (even though the one on His right arm looks a little upset... jealousy issues perhaps?)? :D

Quote:

<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=6 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #666666 1px solid; PADDING-RIGHT: 3ex; BORDER-TOP: #666666 1px solid; PADDING-LEFT: 3ex; BORDER-LEFT: #666666 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #666666 1px solid" bgColor=#e0e0e0>

Theist is the 'baddha-jiva' aspect of his personality in this 'second life hyper-space reality"

Hay Theist prabhu me good old mate, show us who you really are, your REAL IDENTITY as the 'nitya-siddha' at your computer projecting this nitya-baddha Theist identity into this 'second life' of the internet.:D:ponder:

Now lets be clear here, I' m comparing the illusionary identity we know as Theist on the Web to the projected nitya-baddha conscious state that is broadcasted from Krsnaloka to the mahat-tattva

Living as a projected identity in 'second life' in hyper-space is like that. The illusionary identity of theist is like one's imaginary secondary conscious state that descends from Krsnaloka and enters the mahat-tattva.

And his 'real' identity' behind that imaginary mask of Theist, always sitting behind his desk at home is compared to as nitya-siddha body in Krsnaloka

The real identity behind the costume ofthe theist identity is always there behind his desk in the comfort of his own home just as ones REAL self is in Krsnaloka EVEN if one has 'consciously' entered the mahat-tattva or material creation.

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

All us with snake mentality, we are not our 'imaginary' identities on 'second life' just like we are not our discusting material vessels within this MAD material world:bounce:

460px-Alfred_E._Neumann.jpg

I hate to rain on everyones parade but the deity that you made of theist is not actually theist, it is Alfred E. Neuman. :crazy::)
First of all I didn't make that diety, it was revealed to me directly by the dummy pictured below. The dummy in turn was channeling Belzeebug himself.:crazy2::crazy2::crazy2::P

250px-The_Dummy.jpg

Quote:

<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=6 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #666666 1px solid; PADDING-RIGHT: 3ex; BORDER-TOP: #666666 1px solid; PADDING-LEFT: 3ex; BORDER-LEFT: #666666 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: #666666 1px solid" bgColor=#e0e0e0>Originally Posted by AncientMariner

I hate to rain on everyones parade but the deity that you made of theist is not actually theist, it is Alfred E. Neuman. :crazy::)

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

<!-- END TEMPLATE: bbcode_quote -->Thats the point, the internet identity of 'theist' our friend behind his computor at home has taken, is already a 'post' on the internet anyone can 'imagine' they are.

Actually this is just like the material vessels we are in presently within in this material world that is always a part and parcel of the mahat-tattva and owned by Maha-Vishnu.

The fact is in different manifestations of the mahat-tattva, any baddha-jiva can 'play' the role our present material bodies 'we are in' are now 'playing'

This means the material vessels we presently occupy and foolishly think is who we really are, is eternally repeated over and over and over again in trillions of maha-tattva creation with different baddha-jivas, that have also occupied the vessel we are presently in, and have played the exact same role, like we are now doing, down to every detail and action

We as our projected dreaming baddha-jiva consciousness, telecasted from the sub-conscious mind of our marginal body in Krsnaloka, have simply chose to 'play a role' on Maha-Vishnu's material stage and have taken a 'costume' from the props department to play that role in.

In this way the 'material body' we now occupy is a costume identity that many before us have passed through in another time and space, that we have now deserved, desired and obtained

These material containments are not us, we are not performing any of the activity they do, we are just in them for the ride that follows the script that Maha-Vishnu has already 'dreamed up'

Our material bodies are made from the mahat-tattva material energies and belonging to the mahat-tattva creation of Maha-Vishnu.

Just another twist how we are not this material body nor all the other material vessels around us we may of once been IN, in another maha-tattva creation.

The material body we now presently occupied is eternally up for hire in another time and place within another mahat-tattva creation.

To us it is a costume, a vessel we 'rent' off Maha-Vishnu. And yes, believe it or not

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Note - My present job is writing science fiction stories for Australian Television. An episode based on the above is being made for the up and coming Twighlights Zone episodes due on Australian and American TV in 2009

Hare Krsna

432px-Ganapati1.jpg

Theist, why do you lower your standards when you can get two beautiful wives like Ganesh has (even though the one on His right arm looks a little upset... jealousy issues perhaps?)? :D

Clearly he is Ganesh, son of Siva. I lack his post, parentage, power, charm and all round good looks (plus he's rich).

Besides, big eared earth girls are easy.

Clearly he is Ganesh, son of Siva. I lack his post, parentage, power, charm and all round good looks (plus he's rich).

Besides, big eared earth girls are easy.

So, basically it's all about pedigree (and the fact that big eared earth girls are easy).

alfredjdoll1.jpg

Theist prabhuji forgot his cell phone, but we would get a lot of sukriti if we gave him one, because he is so eager to tell people about Lord Krishna, as we can see in this picture!

Vaisnavas are always eager to give the benefit of the doubt to everyone. Actually that is a photo of me after I won five bucks in the lottery.

In that photo, you look too young to even enter the lottery. Are you trying to trick me into thinking that you are not an advanced Vaishnava???

I know better than to fall for that trick, Theist prabhuji. Try to catch someone else.