Sign in to follow this  
idarvind

Pls help to choose the right stone/gem

Rate this topic

Date of Birth: 10-January-1975

Time of Birth:19:35 hrs

Place of Birth:Rewari, Haryana

Name : Arvind

Can someone pls suggest me the right stone (best suitable) which helps to improve the situation (career and money) and I can wear it whole life.

Thanks in advance.

Dear Arvind,

You are born on a New Moon day ie., Amavasya. Moon is your lagna lord and is in 6th wirh Sun your 2nd lord. Moon is very weak.You can't acheive anything if lagna lord is weak.Better wear a pearl(for Moon) on your little finger which will help the 1st house (ie self) and 10th (Profession) ; and a Ruby for Sun on your ring finger which helps your income and improves family relations. You can do prayers to Surya (Sun) and Lord Shiva for Chandra.

Wish you good luck,

USR

Thanks a lot Sir. One thing is sure I have to wear pearl. It's better if you suggest the weight also for pearl.

Someone has strongly recommend to wear Red Coral in ring finger. So Which one is more benificial here Ruby/Red Coral or Diamond and in which metal (Silve or gold).

Thanks in advance.

Dear Arvind,

<?xml:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com><st1:place w:st=<st1:City w:st="on">Pearl</st1:City></st1:place> can be 2,4,6 or 11 carats. Ruby should be at least 2.5 carats or above. For <st1:place w:st="on">Ravi</st1:place>, metal is copper and for Chandra it is Bell-metal.You can use gold also as Guru is friendly to Sun and neutral to Chandra.Pl see that the gems are pure .What advice you asked I gave.I can’t say about other gems,it is left to you.

USR

Dear Arvind,

After seeing your birth chart the suggestion/advice is given.When you seek advice again and again by different posts and when different people(astrologers)reply, you get different advices because each follow his own method(based on different texts and experiances).You have to trust one and follow.Otherwise you will endup with rings with gems on all your 10 fingers.

Wish you good luck,

USR