IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
mora

Need prediction Regarding marriage

Rate this topic

Respected astrologers,

I need prediction regarding marriage for my sisters

Horoscope. She is doing her final year master studies.

Her birth details are given below.

Date Of Birth is on : 24-Jan-1986 ;

Time of birth is : 12:30 Pm(afternoon)

Place of birth is : Coimbatore(Tamil Nadu).

Is manglik dosha present in this? Need suggestion and

remedies like wearing gemstone are needed.

Thank you

Mohanraj

As per the provided birth time i.e. 12.30 PM, there appears to be some specific troubles in acquiring education?

Mercury and Venus both are combust. Jupiter is debilitated. 5th house is under aspect of Saturn and lagna lord Mars is also conjuct with Saturn in 8th house, though in own sign.

What is the source of birth time ?

And were there any problems in regard to education and health?

Dear astroTech Ji,

Thank you for your response to my query.

(As you said the Mercury,jupiter,Venus,sun-ALL in 10th house).

Regarding education however she struggled to make it out. Regarding health, She is having skin allergic problem.

"NEED GEMSTONE PREDICTION"

And(Mars is present in 8th house from lagna in its own house with saturn). Is this Manglik? or Partial Manglik! Any remedies to be done for it?Now we are searching for a good allaince.SO NEED MARRIAGE Prediction also. Does(Ketu in 7th house any problem). Do we need to do any Remedial measures.

Please Do analyze the chart.Kindly guide me.

Waiting for your response.

Thank you,

Mohanraj

Dear Astrotech Ji,

I cant clearly get you, what you asking about.As per my understanding, the source of birth time is the birth certificate issued from the hospital and it is said the time is noted while birth. it's afternoon 12.30.

She completed her UG and doing her PG M.com in a reputed university. This is her final year. However before completing her UG she got lot of arrears and however she struggled make it pass during her final year.

same applies to schooling also. She was a below average student. however she made it cleared in last exam.

From the child hood itself she got that skin allergic problem. Now we are searching for alliance.Regarding remedies for manglik and gemstone prediction. Please do analyse the chart

Thank you,

Mohanraj

Dear Astrotech Ji,

I cant clearly get you, what you asking about.As per my understanding, the source of birth time is the birth certificate issued from the hospital and it is said the time is noted while birth. it's afternoon 12.30.

Your understanding is correct, I was looking for the same confirmation for further analysis.

She completed her UG and doing her PG M.com in a reputed university. This is her final year. However before completing her UG she got lot of arrears and however she struggled make it pass during her final year.

same applies to schooling also. She was a below average student. however she made it cleared in last exam.

Okay, this matches as I have already explain in my previous mail

From the child hood itself she got that skin allergic problem. Now we are searching for alliance.Regarding remedies for manglik and gemstone prediction. Please do analyse the chart

She is not mangalik.

Ruby(Manik) can be worn for health problems.

Marriage is likely to be settled during Saturn/Venus i.e. between 26 Sept 2008 to 27 No. 2011.

Marriage should be done after proper matching of the charts.

Thank you,

Mohanraj

Dear Astrotech Ji,

Thank you for your response.

Im curious to know about this.As you said "Mars is also conjuct with Saturn in 8th house". I consulted one astrologer, he said Mars in 8th house is Manglik. So we were in search for a person who is also manglik. May i know why she is not manglik. Also suggest some points to be noted while match making.It will be helpful for us.

Any problems regarding Venus combust and debilitated Jupiter and Ktu placed in 7th house? Because venus and the 7th house "kalasthra sthana" also plays significant role in marriage and match making.so i got this doubts. Any remedies to be followed for this.

Kindly please bare with my questions. Im expecting some clarification on this.

Thank you,

Mohanraj

Mars is the lagna lord and hence it will be considered a benefic planet for the nativity; therefore, there is no Manglik Dosha present.

Any problems regarding Venus combust and debilitated Jupiter and Ktu placed in 7th house? Because venus and the 7th house "kalasthra sthana" also plays significant role in marriage and match making.so i got this doubts. Any remedies to be followed for this

Yes, there is problem and that is why I have suggested to have proper matching of the charts. You have asked for remedies of Manglika Dosha, which is not present so no need for remedies of Manglika dosh. Further, you asked for suitable Gem, which I have already mentioned. When a question is placed in specific and limited directions, there remains no need for us to cross the boundaries.

Dear astroTech Ji,

I can understand your view. Thank you very much for your valuable and informative Suggestions. i will make her do follow the predictions made by you.

Before you read the birth chart, I thought she was manglik and asked for prediction. But now as you said she is not. But i see some other problem pointed by you,so only i asked the remedial question for the same.

And In order to be cautious before choosing the charts for match making i asked for points to be taken care.So i additionally asked the question in this itself.Its ok i will ask the question starting a new thread.

Thank you,

Mohanraj

My question is, From your above prediction only.

It is said that,Venus/Mercury combust and debilitated Jupiter and Ketu is placed in 7th house. Because venus and the 7th house "kalasthra sthana" also plays significant role in marriage and match making.What are the impacts of this.

What are the things to be noted before match making.What are the significant things like "the houses or planets placement" to be noted in the other chart.

Kindly give me suggestions regarding this.

Thank you,

Mohanraj

My question is, From your above prediction only.

It is said that,Venus/Mercury combust and debilitated Jupiter and Ketu is placed in 7th house. Because venus and the 7th house "kalasthra sthana" also plays significant role in marriage and match making.What are the impacts of this.

delay in marriage and lack of marital harmony.

What are the things to be noted before match making.What are the significant things like "the houses or planets placement" to be noted in the other chart.

the boy should not be mangalik

Venus should be strong in his chart.

7th house should be devoid of malefic influences especially of Rahu and Saturn.

Kindly give me suggestions regarding this.

Thank you,

Mohanraj

Dear Astro tech JI,

Need your help. Can you please predict as to when will I be getting married? Will it be a love marriage or arranged marriage?

Date of Birth: 18-11-1980 Time of Birth:01:25AM Place of Birth:Chengam, Tamil Nadu ( 78 48 E, 12 18 N) Gender:Male

My 7th lord is Saturn. Does that mean, marriage will be delayed for long. Looking for your advice and help.

I want to know when my marriage will be, my DOB is 5/6/1972, 4:26pm, Bangalore.

For reference: I had an affair with a girl due to some problem I couldn't marry her in 1998, so till today I was not interested to marry, tell me when will I get married if so will my future will be fine? is mine is again a love marriage or Love cum arrange marriage or just a arrange marriage.

Many many thanks in advance........

Dear astro_tech,

I want to know when my marrigae? Will i have love or arranged marriage? I love my relative.Will i marry relative or outsider?

Name:Meena

DOB:02 May 1985

TOB: 1750hrs