IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Sarva gattah

Finally, The Proof The Moon LANDINGS WERE A Hoax

Rate this topic

I' am sure it is the same as I have seen before. Talk of shadows etc. I would not put it past them to have commited such a hoax. I can also believe they made it to the moon.

Prabhupada's doubt was based on the Bhagavatam describing the Moon as far distant and a heavenly planet I believe and because they described the Moon as uninhabited he rejected their claim. I think that is right.

So my point is hoax or not it doesn't prove the Bhagavatam correct.

As usual, ISKCON is once again distorting things. And of course, Theist is hypocritical enough to question the validity of the Bhagavatam, although he professes to be a 'pure devotee'. One would think, a 'pure devotee' would have enough faith in holy scripture to know it cannot be wrong. Yet, he takes the word of Srila Prabhupada 'AS IT IS' when it comes to Jesus being a 'pure devotee'.

There is no life on the moon. Even our scriptures do not say that. When it says that the departed soul reaches Chandra, it means that this soul will reach either Indra Loka or Pithru Loka., where Chandra resides. The Moon-God does not live on the moon itself, but in some other Loka. He only controls the moon. I have read articles on this.

I think I am only approximately correct about this. The real understanding of th archradi marga (journey of the departed soul) is quite complex. I will post the article here if I find it.

Similarly, when it says that the Moon God controls vegetation, it means that he is responsible for vegetation on the Earth (a scientific fact). It does not mean there is vegetation on the moon.

Although he (Theist) professes to be a 'pure devotee'.

You got that wrong, I have never read that over the 13,000 or so posts he as written. Its actually a silly comment because not even a 'pure devotee' would claim to be a pure devotee!

Also this thread is in jest, all those youtube videos are all setups, even the white house ones are playing along with the moon landing hoax. The point of this thread is people have made a hoax out of a hoax

However it is true the moon is a heavenly planet where everyone is in an ethereal body (ghostly celestial body) in a sub-space subtle material reality that our mundane Electron microscopes and Hubble Telescopes can never ever detect, therefore the heavenly atmosphere is not in our gross secular diminson of material reality.

The only way to attain that heavenly world (the moon planet) is by pious activity and not with a mundane space craft or the biological mundane gross material vessel we are contained in. - interesting reading though, other than the criticism of theist

Please Listen to the Bhajans Posted on this thread

You got that wrong, I have never read that over the 13,000 or so posts he as written. Its actually a silly comment because not even a 'pure devotee' would claim to be a pure devotee!

Also this thread is in jest, all those youtube videos are all setups, even the white house ones are playing along with the moon landing hoax. The point of this thread is people have made a hoax out of a hoax

However it is true the moon is a heavenly planet where everyone is in an ethereal body (ghostly celestial body) in a sub-space subtle material reality that our mundane Electron microscopes and Hubble Telescopes can never ever detect, therefore the heavenly atmosphere is not in our gross secular diminson of material reality.

The only way to attain that heavenly world (the moon planet) is by pious activity and not with a mundane space craft or the biological mundane gross material vessel we are contained in. - interesting reading though, other than the criticism of theist

Please Listen to the Bhajans Posted on this thread

Okay then I'll check them out for a laugh. I figured you found some old but serious conspiracy stuff on the hoax. I need a good yuk yuk every now and then & since I put Dark Warrior on my ignore list I haven't had a good laugh in a day or two.

Okay then I'll check them out for a laugh. I figured you found some old but serious conspiracy stuff on the hoax. I need a good yuk yuk every now and then & since I put Dark Warrior on my ignore list I haven't had a good laugh in a day or two.

Coming from a guy who believes that Jesus is wandering from Goloka to Brahma Loka teaching 'Krsna Consciousness', its pretty pathetic.:)

. . . Talk of shadows etc. I would not put it past them to have commited such a hoax.--[as seen and, thus debated, in official Nasa Photos]

I can also believe they made it to the moon.

Prabhupada's doubt was based on the Bhagavatam describing the Moon as far distant and a heavenly planet I believe and because they described the Moon as uninhabited he rejected their claim. I think that is right.

So my point is hoax or not it doesn't prove the Bhagavatam correct.

1) What I heard was that Srila Prabhupada also said that it is not possible to escape from the earth's gravitational field--that nothing could pull nor propell itself past the inward forses of the earth's gravity.

2) Yes, "it doesn't prove the Bhagavatam correct" -- but of course you'll admit that [while presently Barack Obama's Rev Wright states that white american CIA scientists have invented AIDS to kill off the black race] most prapaganda & advertisement claims & Super-models' allurements will and cannot be verified by us common folks who have no means to verify almost every daily transaction with out being taxed into returning our noses to the grind stone of life's small duties.

1) What I heard was that Srila Prabhupada also said that it is not possible to escape from the earth's gravitational field--that nothing could pull nor propell itself past the inward forses of the earth's gravity.

Not sure Prabhupada ever said that but that is obviously not correct.

2) Yes, "it doesn't prove the Bhagavatam correct" -- but of course you'll admit that [while presently Barack Obama's Rev Wright states that white american CIA scientists have invented AIDS to kill off the black race] most prapaganda & advertisement claims & Super-models' allurements will and cannot be verified by us common folks who have no means to verify almost every daily transaction with out being taxed into returning our noses to the grind stone of life's small duties.

Rev. Write is a moron. No need to quote him. But you are correct we have no way to verify anything through sense perception.

Consider this. I cannot prove that anyone other than myself exists through sense perception. Afterall you all could just be an illusion in my mind. How can I prove otherwise.

This is the limit of material sense perception. It leads to the door of mayavad conclusion but cannot go beyond that.

Only by the touch (sound association) of the Vaisnava are we allowed a vision of reality beyond birth & death and the various nihilistic philosophies.

I don't automatically assume that even such a exalted personality as such a Vaisnava has perfect sense perception of this material world. He has perfect sense perception but this is because he perceives Krishna the All-Perfect. IMO

I have no idea whether man walked on the moon or not, but there was definatly spacecraft that landed. That is easily proved by bouncing a laser off a mirror that had been placed there. I wish they would use the Hubble telescope to scan the moon, and the whole controversy would be finished....

who got dark warriors goat. Such bad vibes for our pure devotee theist.

Now, he never said he is a pure devotee, in fact, he is quite humble. But I say he is, and ya better listen. Cause everyone knows you are all entitled to my opinion.

They went to the moon, alright. In Quartzite Arizona. Because the real moon is not habitable. And its only 17 inches off the surface of the planet called Martya Loka (Earth). And is only as big as a US Silver Dollar. If you had a good camera, you could tell that it is really a golf ball, and if we saw the dark side of the moon, we would see "Wilson".

Lets go slap a few moons around, eh gHari.

who got dark warriors goat. Such bad vibes for our pure devotee theist.

Now, he never said he is a pure devotee, in fact, he is quite humble. But I say he is, and ya better listen. Cause everyone knows you are all entitled to my opinion.

They went to the moon, alright. In Quartzite Arizona. Because the real moon is not habitable. And its only 17 inches off the surface of the planet called Martya Loka (Earth). And is only as big as a US Silver Dollar. If you had a good camera, you could tell that it is really a golf ball, and if we saw the dark side of the moon, we would see "Wilson".

Lets go slap a few moons around, eh gHari.

Dark Warrior is a nice fella he apparently just does not like it all when Jesus is mentioned in any sort of Krishna Consciousness context. I think he views such people to be silly sentimentalists or something but I must be one because I have always really enjoyed reading theists contributions to this forum.

As far as I am concerned Tiger Woods has been especially empowered by Krishna.

I don't know much about moon landings but I did like the movie The Right Stuff. Gordo Cooper the best pilot that ever lived.

I hope everyone understands that these video below and the rest on this thread is the white house 'boys' mocking those who believe the moon landing was a hoax. In other words the following video are a hoax, they are playing with you mind - good acting though.

5 http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=7RXrKRuNvNU&feature=related

This 'playing along' is clever

6 http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=uU5YyolUHAw&feature=related

Richard Nixon agrees that those who new the moon landing was a hoax had to be hunted down and killed - watch it and have a laugh

7 http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=LZfHLxWfCLQ&feature=related

I know one Temple that used this satir documentary believing it was real, to convience a Sunday guest crowd how the moon landing was faked.