IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
pradeep2910

please help

Rate this topic

Dear sir,

I am a virgo ascendent with moon in capricorn.currently i am running under rahu mahadasha and mercury anterdasha. september 2008 onward i will come under rahu/ketu dasha. someone told me that this 1 year period of rahu/ketu will be a desastrous period for me and there are very much chances that my life will end up in an accident during this period. kindly check my horoscope and tell me the truth regarding the affect of Rahu/ketu dasha on me.

my birth details are as follows.

DATE OF BIRTH - 29/10/1976

TIME OF BIRTH- 04:26 A.M

PLACE OF BIRTH- KASHIPUR (UTTARANCHAL),INDIA

Thanks and Best Regards

Pradeep

yes, the period is likely to cause severe troubles in the shape of accidents, humiliation, obstruction in profession, loss of finance, health problems and marital problems. I never believe in predicting death because, in my view, no body can. We can expect difficult or worse situations and even then, we have got our right of Karma which can save and protect us even during worst situations.

Offer prayers to Lord Ganapati daily.

Recite Maha_mrityunjaya Mantra daily.

Offer food to stray dogs as and when possible.

Recite Bajrang Ban on Tuesdays.

Donate wheat equal to your weight at some religious place, preferably Shiva Temple, on Sunday - one time.

Wear Emerald for stregthening of Lagna.

The mutual aspect of Jupiter and Venus; and the aspect of Jupiter and Saturn over Lagna; is very likely to provide sufficient protection for saving your life during this period.