IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
eshwaar101

job advise

Rate this topic

i need some advise on work, i would like to know if there is a reason why god wont let me be succesfull in life.....what do i need to do to alivait the situation....i want to be have my own buisness one day....i am going to enroll in school very soon.......but it always seems that i only work to i could go to work the next day i cant move forward...any advice would be appreciated.....

dob-april 29,1982

time-21:18

toronto canada

thank u in advance you ur guidence....jai shree krishna

i need some advise on work, i would like to know if there is a reason why god wont let me be succesfull in life.....what do i need to do to alivait the situation....i want to be have my own buisness one day....i am going to enroll in school very soon.......but it always seems that i only work to i could go to work the next day i cant move forward...any advice would be appreciated.....

dob-april 29,1982

time-21:18

toronto canada

thank u in advance you ur guidence....jai shree krishna

The placement of planets in your chart is contradictory i.e. planets are opposing each other in spite of supporting. Lagna is occupied by Jupiter which rules 3rd house (valour, courage, initiatives, communication etc.) and 6th house (which rules diseases, enemies, disputes etc.); and the Lagna lord is exalted in 6th house. The lagna is aspected by Exalted Sun placed in 7th house. These placements are enough to make a person confused, short-tempered and prone to disputes/arguments. The Yogakaraka planet Saturn is gone to 12th house and is conjunct with Mars; while the 9th and 12th lord Mercury has gone to 8th house denoting obstruction, destruction and humiliation. At present, you are running under Mahadasa of Mercury and antardasa of Saturn till 14 Nov 2008; and in view of above stated placements of planets, things are not likely to be favorable in respect of independent profession; though such placement can be good if you operate far away from your place of birth or in other words, the placement of planets denotes stay and visit in foreign countries. The antardasa of Venus in Mahadasa of Ketu i.e. between 12 April 2009 to 12 June 2010; there can be some good chances of building your own independent business.

Propitiation of Jupiter and Sun is likely to provide good amount of support in your case for which you can start donating food items (preferably items made from wheat, honey and yellow color sweets) to old age homes on Thursdays and/or Sundays.

The placement of planets in your chart is contradictory i.e. planets are opposing each other in spite of supporting. Lagna is occupied by Jupiter which rules 3rd house (valour, courage, initiatives, communication etc.) and 6th house (which rules diseases, enemies, disputes etc.); and the Lagna lord is exalted in 6th house. The lagna is aspected by Exalted Sun placed in 7th house. These placements are enough to make a person confused, short-tempered and prone to disputes/arguments. The Yogakaraka planet Saturn is gone to 12th house and is conjunct with Mars; while the 9th and 12th lord Mercury has gone to 8th house denoting obstruction, destruction and humiliation. At present, you are running under Mahadasa of Mercury and antardasa of Saturn till 14 Nov 2008; and in view of above stated placements of planets, things are not likely to be favorable in respect of independent profession; though such placement can be good if you operate far away from your place of birth or in other words, the placement of planets denotes stay and visit in foreign countries. The antardasa of Venus in Mahadasa of Ketu i.e. between 12 April 2009 to 12 June 2010; there can be some good chances of building your own independent business.

Propitiation of Jupiter and Sun is likely to provide good amount of support in your case for which you can start donating food items (preferably items made from wheat, honey and yellow color sweets) to old age homes on Thursdays and/or Sundays.

thank u....but i dont understand the begining with the different planets asepcting eachother...i dont have any astrology knowledge so can u please help me out.....also i have no money what so ever to do somthin like that....is there any remedy o could do....

read the message carefully -

At present, you are running under Mahadasa of Mercury and antardasa of Saturn till 14 Nov 2008; and in view of above stated placements of planets, things are not likely to be favorable in respect of independent profession; though such placement can be good if you operate far away from your place of birth or in other words, the placement of planets denotes stay and visit in foreign countries. The antardasa of Venus in Mahadasa of Ketu i.e. between 12 April 2009 to 12 June 2010; there can be some good chances of building your own independent business.

QUOTE ENDS