IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
ramm

Mars in 12th house, marriage.

Rate this topic

I'm ram, born 26-08-1976, 11:30 AM, place: Davangere, (karnataka),

14°31' N 75°58' E.

Simha Rashi, Purva Phalguni Nakshatra. In the 12th house I have Mars, is this delaying my marriage?. Current dasha I'm running is Mars/Venus ( 26th april 2008). When will I get married?

I'm working in s/w field as a sr s/w engg. I haven't got any great promotions in my present job, when will I prosper in my professional life?

Thanks

Ram

I'm ram, born 26-08-1976, 11:30 AM, place: Davangere, (karnataka),

14°31' N 75°58' E.

Simha Rashi, Purva Phalguni Nakshatra. In the 12th house I have Mars, is this delaying my marriage?. Current dasha I'm running is Mars/Venus ( 26th april 2008). When will I get married?

I'm working in s/w field as a sr s/w engg. I haven't got any great promotions in my present job, when will I prosper in my professional life?

Thanks

Ram

There were some small hopes, however they couldn't succeed. The source of birth time is my Father, I was told by one astrologer that I can get married after april 2008, is that true?

There were some small hopes, however they couldn't succeed. The source of birth time is my Father, I was told by one astrologer that I can get married after april 2008, is that true?

Just a curious question on your analysis, if 2nd,7th and 11th Bukhti's are running it's good time for marriage as per one of astrolgers which I saw in a TV. Current bukthi I have is Ma/SU and SUn is in 11th house for me, if I'm not correct, could you please clarify why only MA/MO is good for marriage in this case not MA/SU?

Just a curious question on your analysis, if 2nd,7th and 11th Bukhti's are running it's good time for marriage as per one of astrolgers which I saw in a TV. Current bukthi I have is Ma/SU and SUn is in 11th house for me, if I'm not correct, could you please clarify why only MA/MO is good for marriage in this case not MA/SU?

<!-- / message -->

This is purely theoretical and has no bearing on the competence of any of us. Since this is a discussion board, expression of opinion is expected on it. Keeping this in mind I would like to say that your chart shows delay in marriage. The reason is the influence of Saturn, the delaying planet, on the three elements that govern any aspect of human life. The first element is the karaka for the event. This is Venus in the instant case. The second is the concerned house, the VII in this case, from the ascendant, and the third the concerned house from the karaka, here Aquarius, the VII from the karaka. We notice that Saturn is placed in Cancer in the birth chart and its dispositor is is with Venus. Thus the influence of Saturn is carried to Venus. The VII house from the ascendant is in Aries. Ketu is placed in this house. In the navamsha chart Ketu is placed in Cancer where Saturn is located in the birth chart. Thus,the VII house from the ascendant has the influence of Saturn. The VII house from Venus is a house of Saturn. Delay in marraige is therefore a foregone conclusion. The question is now of timing it.

The present major-period of Mars may not be able to give marriage as the VII house from it (marriage during the major-period) does not show success (XI house from Mars). The two houses are not related. Therefore the major-period of Mars shows no success in getting married. We will have to wait for the major-period of Rahu. Here Rahu is in Libra in the ascendant. The VII house from it is in Aries and the XI in Leo. The Sun is in Magha constellation of Ketu which is placed in the VII house. Thus, there is a close relationship between the VII and XI houses from the major-period planet Rahu. The karaka for the VII house is Venus. It is associated with the Sun which sets up a relationship with the VII. Hence the karaka is related to the VII house from Rahu. Jupiter is in Taurus and its dispositor has gone to the XI house from Rahu. Thus Jupiter is related to the XI house from Rahu. Marriage in the sub-period of Rahu in the major-period of Rahu is certain.

ok fine, I was checking the MA/MO period according to my calculations it's starting from 26-mar-2009, Is the period you had specified correct? I'm sorry as I'm also trying to understans from my own methodlogy and predictions. I'm a student of astrology want to make sure that I understand things better.

MA/ve 26-apr-2008

ma/su 26-aug-2008

ma/mo 26-mar-2008

The ayanamsha on your date of birth was 23deg32min03sec. Accordingly the sub-periods in the major of Mars started as follows:

Venus March 3, 2007

Sun May 4, 2008

Moon September 9, 2008

Rahu major starts on April 10, 2009

Ram,

All the planets are hemmed between Ketu-Rahu axis. 2nd and 7th lord Mars is in 12th with 12th lord Mercury.Saturn lord of 4th and 5th is in 10th and casting it's aspect on Mars, the 4th and 7th.Saturn is in cancer whose lord is moon and moon is very weak having born close to new moon day.You are in Sani sade-sath upto 11/2011.

With so many planetary disadvantages, beating around the bush is of no use.

The above causes delay in getting married and professional progress.This is irrespective of Dasa-antardasa results.Unless this is resolved you can't expect results in Dasa-antardasa periods. Propitiate Sani,Kuja and Chandra for getting results early and come out of your problems.Rahu-ketu also.

Best is go for Nava-Graha puja in any temple near by regularly or go round Nava-grahas 9 times every day in a near by temple chanting the mantras.

Best of luck,

USR