IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
bounty

Help needed pls!

Rate this topic

pls can you help me I have been single for two yrs now I just dont have any luck finding a partner, when I do meet a man they run away why is that happening? dob:26.10.1971 time: 23:55pm born: cardiff, uk

Presently, you are running under Main Period of Rahu and sub-period of Mars which will be ending on 4 Jan 2009. As such, Mars is placed in 8th house of your natal chart and also under aspect of Saturn; there are some good chances of finding partnerships during following periods:

24 April to 26 June 2008

21 August to 12 Sept 2008

From 4 Dec 2008 onwards, you will be having a good period in regard to marital significations.

The lagna is occupied by Ketu and aspected by Saturn and Jupiter. In addition to this you have got Mars placed in 8th house under aspect of Saturn; and your Moon is conjunct with Rahu. The Sun is also debilitated.

You need to take good care of your own-self, avoid being cruel to your own-self and practice meditation. You are very vulnerable to anger and thoughts of self-destruction can easily over-power you during even minor unfavorable incidents.