IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
chetan_111

TO sanjeev rao and Astro_tech Ji please help

Rate this topic

Hello sir

This time i need your help regarding my brother.

Sorry for disturbing you again.This time i need your help and guidance for my elder brother.right now tensions are going on between my brother and his wife. he is completly disturbed because of the way she behaved earlier. Tension has started from last jan-feb 2007.We we want to know is about her behaviour.She doesnt listen to him. Her parents are misguiding her by giving wrong advices. Plz feel free to give answers. how will be his married life?? want to know about her behaviour also. what care we must take.

For last 1.2 yrs they are not staying together. Both are having Tula(libra) lagna.

My brother

23-10-1978 male

6.59 a.m

place-pune

18.32 N

73.52 E

his wifes details

01-06-1984 female

16.15 p.m

place-miraj maharashtra

16.49 N

74.45 E

They have a baby.She is borned on 1-8-2007

Imp events as far as my brother is concerned

got married on 5-7-2006.

Was out of india after marriage from sep06-aug-07

Right now in US since dec 07.

completed education in distinction and finished MBA in 2005-06

His wife

i know that she is mech engineer thats it.Also to cross check her chart one thing is her parents financial condition is not good. they had heavy loss in business.she is having a younger sister.

In your bhabhi's chart, the Lagna is occupied by Saturn and Mars, while the Lagna Lord Venus is placed in its own sign in 8th house but combust and conjuncted with Rahu. Under such circumstances, there may be possibility of having inferiority complex and repulsive nature. Such natives have a tendency to remain concerned and worried about their future and well-being even in good situations. The more, other person tries to convince them, more suspicious they become. Therefore, let the matter be decided by your brother and bhabhi. As such, your brother is also staying in a foreign country; things can only be settled when your brother manages to keep your bhabhi along with him.

hello astrotech sir

thank you for ur reply. Before going out of country he asked her to come with him but she refused to come. right now behaving very roughly with him.Can u give some idea about her nature.Everytime she speaks so roughly with him.please guide.Now brother is thinking of separation.

I have already given my understanding about the nature of your Bhabhi.

QUOTE -

Under such circumstances, there may be possibility of having inferiority complex and repulsive nature. Such natives have a tendency to remain concerned and worried about their future and well-being even in good situations. The more, other person tries to convince them, more suspicious they become. Therefore, let the matter be decided by your brother and bhabhi. - QUOTE ENDS