IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
harekrsna20

should i wear red coral

Rate this topic

Hi,

An astrologer suggested me to wear red coral and she said it is very necessary for me. I dont know for what. So, could anyone else confirm this? also what weight should it be? and can i wear it on any day?

date: 20 nov 1988

time: 7:51am

place: new delhi

thanks

hare krsna

Harekrishna (what is your real name pl?),

How are you?.

The details are:-

Your lagna is scorpio. Lagna lord is Mars. The gemstone for Mars is red coral. The reason why some astrologer has suggested to wear red coral is, that your lagna is not associated or aspected by lagna lord ,which may weaken the results given by the 1st house.Upto this it is OK as per that astrologer.

But Mars is also lord of 6th house.If you wear red coral you are prone to accidents,injuries,your friends/relations including would be husband become enemies etc.

The best gemstone for you is pure Kanaka pushyarag(for Jupitor),it helps you for early marriage:) , children, more relations and wealth etc. I hope this clarifies your doubts.

With best wishes,

USR

Harekrishna (what is your real name pl?),

How are you?.

The details are:-

Your lagna is scorpio. Lagna lord is Mars. The gemstone for Mars is red coral. The reason why some astrologer has suggested to wear red coral is, that your lagna is not associated or aspected by lagna lord ,which may weaken the results given by the 1st house.Upto this it is OK as per that astrologer.

But Mars is also lord of 6th house.If you wear red coral you are prone to accidents,injuries,your friends/relations including would be husband become enemies etc.

The best gemstone for you is pure Kanaka pushyarag(for Jupitor),it helps you for early marriage:) , children, more relations and wealth etc. I hope this clarifies your doubts.

With best wishes,

USR

Hello Sir,

I am doing good. Hope u r doing good as well! My name's disha

I am not a big fan of wearing gemstones just to increase luck and stuff.. i thought she meant wearing red coral would help reduce mental tension/anxiety.. also my mercury is weak thts why i was considering it. Thanks for ur suggestion on the kanaka pushyarag stone. But, i guess i will pass on that as i am scared it culd have some negative repercussions in the long run. also i am not a big fan of early marriage/wealth. Thanks a lot! I really appreciate that u reply to my queries everytime :D

thanks again.

hare krsna

Disha,

You are young ,appear to be silly and innocent girl. Try to behave like an adult and hide your expressions.There is no fascination for anybody to reply you:( always. As you asked it is replied. If you know the subject you need not waste your time and other's time. If you don't know then take the advice without comment. You can ask for clarification.I may or may not reply you.It depends on the sincerity of your querry :) .

with best wishes,

USR