IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
naha

dear USRji and astro_tech sir

Rate this topic

Hello gurujis

My husband is going thru a rough phase in his career..is an engineer by profession(PhD also) but is not satisfied...job tensions are always present

when will his problems end? We live in USA.

His details are:

date of birth : 6th July 1974

time of birth : 07:50 am

place of birth :Kota, Rajasthan, India.

Also, I have heard that the chart of wife is capable of influencing the professional and financial rise of her husband.

Please do provide some insight from my chart too...

my details are:

DOB 18 oct 1975

Time: 9:15 pm

Place New Delhi

thanks in advance

naha

<!-- / message -->

Here are our details:

1. My husband came to USA in August 1999. Did his Masters and PhD in Engineering..completed PhD in 2005.

Joined job in jan 2006. currently working in the same company..lots of job related tensions...(he faced tensions in his job in India as well...so he was keen to come to USA..thinking that it would be better here)

2.We got married on 12th Dec 2002. I came to USA in April 2003. I resigned from my job in India in April.

Am a doctor by profession. Since I came to USA I am unemployed...although I dont blame anyone for that as the process of getting into medicine is timeconsuming and cumbersome in America.

We had a baby in October 2007.

let me know if this will suffice.

Naha

Naha,

About your husband's job issues i will reply. About your horoscopes in combination, i am unable to crack the astrological code of marriage of both of you. Is there any peculiarity in your marriage. If this is known ,how your horoscope influences his fortune can be decided.

USR

hello USRji,

I havent quite understood the question..hence I dont know what to reply..

what peculiarity do u see???

we have our differences..but I guess every marriage has that....otherwise we are pretty stable.

Naha

ours was a conventional marriage...arranged by our parents with proper matching of horoscopes....in

india.` horoscopes were matched separately by my family and his and both family pundits had consented for the match.

hope this helps

naha

(both of us are manglik according to Indian pundits)

Mrs Naha Ji,

What you felt regarding the wife’s horoscope influencing the husband’s fortune is correct. Your horoscope has better placement of planets compared to your husband. Lagna lord Mercury,2<SUP>nd</SUP> lord Moon,7<SUP>th</SUP> lord and 10<SUP>th</SUP> lord Jupitor,the 3<SUP>rd</SUP> lord Sun and 5<SUP>th</SUP> and 2<SUP>nd</SUP> lord Venus are well placed. Your husband gets all support from you.To remove some deficiencies in your horoscope wear a pure Green Emerald on your little finger (for Mercury) and chant Sri Vishnu stotram regularly. For Mars pray Sri Subrahmanya/ kartikeya or do prayers to Kuja on Tuesday. If this is difficult chant Hanuman Chalisa. There is every chance that you will be gainfully employed after some time.

For your husband the 2<SUP>nd</SUP> lord Sun is in 12<SUP>th</SUP>.7<SUP>th</SUP> and 8<SUP>th</SUP> lord Sani in 12<SUP>th</SUP> .5<SUP>th</SUP> and 10<SUP>th</SUP> lord Mars in lagna . Rahu is in 5<SUP>th</SUP>. Rahu-Ravi antardasa has ended by 3/2008. I think he must have faced lot of odds since 1 year.Now things will improve. Ask him to pray Sun (Suryashtakam), Sani(Sani Stotram) and Mars(as suggested above). Next dasa is Guru(Jupitor). Guru is in 8th to lagna.Next mahadasa is Guru.He has to pray Lord Shiva during the entire period for getting benefit.All these prayers doesn't exceed 1hr.

With best wishes,

USR

Hello USRji,

Thanks for the detailed analysis of our charts.

We shall do the needful.

I am glad that to know that my placement of stars(planets) favours him. I hope it is vice versa too.

Thanks once again for all the help.

naha

hello respected sirs,

I am still facing a very low in my career...disappointments in gtting into residency in the United States.

please do advise if a career in medicine is foreseen..

waiting for a response eargerly

thanks

naha

naha,

Sukra-chandra period ends by the middle of June 09.Due to mutual unfavourable placement ,since 10/2007 the period must be testing on your nerves.

Your 7th and 10th lord Guru by transit is in 8th with Rahu (Guruchandala yogam).It ends by May 09. Guru is retro in the natal chart.

After June things turn in favour of you.

Do abhishekam with milk or water to lord Shiva on every Monday for getting devine help.

with best wishes,

USR

Hello Naha,

Your birth time falls in the border. A reduction of about two and half minutes in time shifts your lagna to Rishabha. The whole patern changes as the lordship changes. Just to understand the timing of events in your horoscope, can you pl provide the date of joining and quiting of your job in India?. Understanding of the horoscope is called for, as the lagna falls in border and also an educated lady quits her job and unable to find a job thereafter. The Horoscope is tricky.

hello astroseeker

i joined MD in India in May 1999...completed in April 2002...one gets paid in india during MD also. then I joined the same hospital as a senior resident in July 2002 and resined in April 2003...In april 2003 I came to USA

hope this helps

waiting for more insight

dear USRji..I was told about a Gajkesari yog in my chart...is it same as guruchandal yog...i am naive in these matters...hence this question

please guide

thanks

Hello Naha

Your question " is a change in profession indicated" conveys that you are already employed. Is it so ? If not , what other areas are possible ? Mars antar starts in july 2009. There could be a opening in administration in a hospital. The job will be a contractual one. Try this area.

hello astroseeker,

No I am not employed...by change in profession i meant that i should not think of being a doctor in US anymor and try to get admission in public health or something like that...i will have to study first in US in order to work here..

ur views

Hello Naha

Better late than never. The basic qualification that you have should certainly help you. Go ahead and acquire some additional qualification to seek a job. It would be better for you to continue in medical related line. As US is under recession, it is the best and use this time for educational purposes and be ready for the job when US pulls back in a 'year'. Jupiter, the tenth lord joining Moon, in the tenth house ( assuming your lagna is Gemini - Mithun ) should give you job in public area. That is perfect.

hello USRji

my doubts are regarding my career as a doctor in USA...things havent workd in my favor so far....hence i am wondering if i should still hang in there and keep trying or change to a different field (related to medicine)

also the yogam you mentioned guru chandal....how will it affect my career..will it remain for life or the phase will end.

i have already given my particulars in this forum hence please feel free to reply here.

nahaji,

Pl read my reply again.

Guru-Chandala yoga is by the transit of Guru-Rahu in Makara Rasi ie 8th house in your horoscope. It is temporary and ends by May 09.

In your horoscope it is not present.

In prediction astrologers consider the natal chart and alaso the transit effect of planets.

For further doubts you can contact me at my email id or can seek help from other astrologers.

It is not possible to explain everything in detail here.

with best wishes,

USR