IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
kaditianil

need help regarding my carrier

Rate this topic

Respected Guruji,

date of birth 6th january 1969,

Time of birth 6.20 am.

Place of birth-Nasik, Maharastra state, India.

Sex- female

Current Status- house wife

Educational background- Electronics Engineering

father- Expired in 1987

Mother-House wife

Brothers- two younger brothers working.

I wanted to know about my carrier. Can i get gob? which field? three years back i have got dibetis. My suger level is always fluctuating also presently I don't have job so I am getting depression.This year I filled my H1b please guide me can I get H1b & also Can I get job.

Thanks & Regards.

Apparently, you have good horoscope. The Lagna is Saggitarius (Dhanu) and 9th Lord the Sun is placed therein, a very good combination. The lagna lord is placed in 10th house with Ketu. 11th house is occupied by Mars and 2nd house is occupied by Mercury.

But actually, Sun is got debilitated in Navamsha Chart and hence rendered quite weak. The aspect of Saturn (conjuct with Rahu) on Sun in natal chart, become capable of significantly diluting the positive impact of Sun. In addition to this, the 10th Lord Mercury (In natal chart) is also got debilitated in navamsha chart, causing additional and specific weakness to the significations of Mercury i.e. Profession, Father, partnerships, marriage and journeys. Even, moon is got debilitated in Navamsha chart. At present, you are running under Venus mahadasa and Saturn's antardasa till 1st April 2009 and till this period, things are likely to remain troublesome and tensed on many fronts of life including health, profession, relationships with near and dear ones, mental and domestic peace. The next antardasa will be of Mercury, which is also got debilitated in Navamsha chart and hence is not likely to provide sufficient amount of support. Therefore, you can only depend upon your Karmas and astrological remedies. Stregthen your Sun. And do remedies for Venus and Saturn:

Offer services to Tulsi Plant daily and light Diya (mustard Oil) on Wednesdays.

Donate black dal (Sabut Urad) and mustard oil (Sarso Tel) in temple on Saturdays. Quantity can be taken as per afforadability.

Offer prayers to Goddess Lakshmi on every Friday. In north India, people perform Satyanarayan Pooja on Fridays. If you try, you can easily find a small book (around 10-12 rupees) containing all the information in hindi regarding performing of Satyanarayan Pooja. It is simple and easy to perform and have been found of giving good results during similar cirumstances.

Thanks for your valuable consultation. As you mention does that mean i dont have prosepect of getting a job before april 2009 based on astrological chart. presently I am in USA form three years on h4 (dependent) visa. I had been working last 12 years. now being housewife i become really very restless.I lost my peace of mind. My health is not good.It also affect my family. this year i filed my h1B please guide me there are any chances to get me h1b. also guide me which field is better for me because I have verious divercified field experience like software,teaching,marketing. I am waiting for your reply.

my Date of birth 6th january 1969

Time 6.20am

place- Nasik(maharastra)

Thanks & Regards.

Teaching, Marketing, Software in decreasing order will be suitable fields for your. In fact, Teaching is the most suited profession for you to work and perform better. The chart does not denote smooth and trouble free professional life. Though, the sub-periods of favorable planets i.e.

Sun (9th lord; favorable though weak being debilitated in Navamsha; can understand as having a friend who is weak; try to favor you but can not support fully and indepedently);

Mars (April 1999 to May 2000) - quite strong and favorbly placed in your chart - this period is likely to be quite supportive and beneficial for professional, financial and social matters.

Rahu (June 2000 to May 2003) - mixed results with some good financial gains while the period would have kept you on your toes with lot of tension and pressure

Jup ( June 2003 to Jan 2006) - Moderate positive results in professional matters with lots of obstructions.

It is thereafter, that you entered in the antardasa of Saturn in Mahadasa of Venus i.e. from Feb 2006 to March 2009. Saturn is a malefic planet ruling 2nd and 3rd houses which will cause the problems mentioned in my response. So when it is allowed to operate, it will try to pose problems and work negatively. And with weak professional significations, it (Saturn) can have its full say.

your prediction is Absulately perfect sir,that was the best period of my carrier path. I was in marketting field at that time. for my carrier i took lots of efforts every time. I have only one wish that i want to do best carrier. H1b means the visa allow to work in USA but this year there is a lottery system for H1b.Plese tell me can I get job in future or it is the end of my carrier.i am waiting for your reply.

Thanks & Regards.

your prediction is Absulately perfect sir,that was the best period of my carrier path. I was in marketting field at that time. for my carrier i took lots of efforts every time. I have only one wish that i want to do best carrier. H1b means the visa allow to work in USA but this year there is a lottery system for H1b.Plese tell me can I get job in future or it is the end of my carrier.i am waiting for your reply.

Thanks & Regards.

I have already replied in this regard

read QUOTE- Therefore, you can only depend upon your Karmas and astrological remedies. Stregthen your Sun. And do remedies for Venus and Saturn:

Offer services to Tulsi Plant daily and light Diya (mustard Oil) on Wednesdays.

Donate black dal (Sabut Urad) and mustard oil (Sarso Tel) in temple on Saturdays. Quantity can be taken as per afforadability.

Offer prayers to Goddess Lakshmi on every Friday. In north India, people perform Satyanarayan Pooja on Fridays. If you try, you can easily find a small book (around 10-12 rupees) containing all the information in hindi regarding performing of Satyanarayan Pooja. It is simple and easy to perform and have been found of giving good results during similar cirumstances.

- END QUOTE.

Each and everything can not be fixed on astrological Basis. The Role of Karma is Supreme and is quite capable of providing suitable relief in all kind of problems. Perform the remedies with dedication and faith; and may be you can have some good results. Discussing over the chart is not likely to solve the problem while doing remedies can generate suitable hope and chances. The choice is yours...!!!