IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
akanksha092

divorce and kamemdrum yog help!!

Rate this topic

hi,

please help me ,i got married on 27th june 2004,but now my divorce case is going on as my husband was an addict and abusive ,we reached a settlement in may 2007,now they have gone back on their word and not giving me anythin.lots of cases going on

my details

akanksha gupta

DOB 2nd sep1982

TOB 15.45 pm

place delhi

husbands details

shashank kapoor

DOB 25th march 1981

TOB 12.10 pm

place lucknow

please tell me when will these cases finish?and will i get the money they promised?and what will be my future like?please respond soon i m really disturbed.please tell mewhat can i do to finish the cases as soon aspossible.i m sorry for disturbing u.

thanx

akanksha

som1 told me i have kamedrum yog,do i really and will ift always affect ,my life what cn i do to remedy it? thinking i have this bad yog is disturbing me badly,will my life b always unhappy?

Akanksha,

You want astrological help for early divorce or some other problem? Pl mention your problem clearly including the role played by elders. Any reason why they have gone back on divorce application and money ? You want only advice or advice with remedy ? You can answer ,only if you feel comfortable. For a lady this sort of problem is painful at an young age.

USR

hi,

thanx for replyin. i want the divorce and alimony money,they(his parents and chacha) went back on their word because they do not wnat to give money. and i cant live with him because he was an drug addict and used to beat me,now he has a new gf. we have been living seperately for almost 2 years now. i certainly want any remedies and pooja i can do to finish my divorce case as soon as possible,because my life has become a living hell. also i need the money,and tehy didnt even return my stufff. also i wld b gr8ful if u tell me i ahve kemdrum yog and its upayyes and how will it affect my life. what kind of a life will i ahve?

thanx a bunch

akanksha

Akansha,

Rahu in 7th generally spoils spousal relations.The aspect of Jupitor and Shani reduces this effect to some extent. You have Kemadruma Yoga ie on either side of Moon ,no planet is present. But this effect is reduced by the aspect of Jupitor and Shani.

Regarding divorce the role played is by venus and moon. 6th lord venus(also lord of 11th) is in 8th the house of moon .The 8th lord moon is in 8th to venus.Moon is powerful as it is close to Poornima.

For early settlement of legal disputes and get the money (alimony) do shanti to Sukra by donating Bengal gram to a temple or to poor people and puja to Sri Durga mata on every friday. You can offer a good saree to the diety.

For Moon donate white rice to poor people or to a temple for annadana.

Except Kanaka Pushya Rag don't use any Gem.

Wish you come out of your problems early.

USR

can u please tell me where is annada temple?also u mentioned a gem,i have never heard of it ,where can i find it? also i am wearing pukhraj and panna ,do i take them off? someone recently told me my birth time shld b 3.41 qnother person said 3.58.can u alsoplease guide me regarding this?

thanks a lot

My dear Akansha,

You stand by your name. You have to put all your Qs at a time.

Annadana means donating food or contributing some money to such schemes in temples.

Gem is short cut to gemstone or precious stone.Removing other stones is your will.As per your horoscope what is required is told.

Your birth time as mentioned by you doesn't change the prediction or adice.

:) regarding next marriage ,wait till the present problems are over.Then you can ask for advice.There is nothing wrong to get married again as you are still young.

USR