IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
deepa.bhandari

Pls suggest health remedy for my mummy!

Rate this topic

My super-georgeous and very successful businesswoman mother was born on 7 August 1952 in Jaipur at 1452 hrs. She is a busy socialite and very popular too.

Lately however, she is having rough times in her business, she is very worried about her son's career, and mainly all this is affecting her already not-so-good health.

She has had 8 abortions during her initial married life which has badly affected her health. She always has too much pain in her legs (20 years!) Also for many many years she suffered from migraine but not any more.

Presently, she is addicted to laxatives, has pills for high blood pressure, and the leg pain never ends.

Please do suggest remedies for her long, healthy life.

Best regards,

Deepa Bhandari

Deepa Bhandari,

In your mom chart the Lagnadhipati and 6th lord is Mangal. The 2nd(Kutumba) and 5th(Progeny) is Guru.Mangal is in 12th house. Guru is in 6th house. For your mom's success in business is due to the placement of Mangal and Guru in her chart.

On the negetive side many abortions are due to Mangal's 7th aspect from 12th on Guru.Generally scorpion lagna people are weak bodily.They are prone to ill health easily. If the lagna lord is weak, like in this case being placed in 12th house, it gives different types of health problems related to the houses it aspects (4,7,8 from Mangal) and the houses of planets which occuy these house. If one forgets their family diety ,this planet give such results.

My advice to your mom is do puja regularly to her family diety, for Kuja (Lord Subrahmanya or Sri Hanumanji + donate Tuvar dal/Ground nuts/Red chillies ) and can wear Red Coral either in the chain or in the ring on her little finger.I hope this gives relief to her problems.

with best wishes,

USR

Deepa Bhandari,

In your mom chart the Lagnadhipati and 6th lord is Mangal. The 2nd(Kutumba) and 5th(Progeny) is Guru.Mangal is in 12th house. Guru is in 6th house. For your mom's success in business is due to the placement of Mangal and Guru in her chart.

On the negetive side many abortions are due to Mangal's 7th aspect from 12th on Guru.Generally scorpion lagna people are weak bodily.They are prone to ill health easily. If the lagna lord is weak, like in this case being placed in 12th house, it gives different types of health problems related to the houses it aspects (4,7,8 from Mangal) and the houses of planets which occupy these house. If one forgets their family diety ,this planet give such results.

My advice to your mom is do puja regularly to her family diety, for Kuja (Lord Subrahmanya or Sri Hanumanji + donate Tuvar dal/Ground nuts/Red chillies ) and can wear Red Coral either in the chain or in the ring on her little finger.I hope this gives relief to her problems.

with best wishes,

USR

Deepa Ji,

I think the advice covers all the issues. Balance Budha dasa doesn't give any problems. As you are having interest in astrology i will give you a self tip. Pl see the relation of Dasa lord and antar dasa lord.If they have 6-8 or 8-6 or 1-12 you have to pray the dasa lord and antardasa lord till the end of the period.

with best wishes,

USR

Thank you for the info, this peice of information was known to me, as also the characteristics of planets, the natural relationships that they share with each other, the functional relations they have for a specific lagna or horoscope, their strengths, I know of nakshatras and their lords as also deciphering Systems Approach analysis upon natal and transits, the importance of navamsa, shad bala etc. i have read inexhaustively upon the subject. But my approach has been wrong, I am reading in bits and pieces and without a teacher. I have also been selfishly guided by specific things associated only with the horoscopes of my own people.

After being sharply but correctly rectified by a respectable member here, I am humbled. I must say, vedic astrology is the truth of life - its an amazingly interesting and captivating study - and if i am able to manage time from my duties and some tensions - I will definitely be pursuing it as a study - and that too under the guidance of your good self as well as a few others.

Indeed I admire the great qualities that you people have - in delving out time and wisdom for the better of mankind - that too free! (who does that!)

Like hundreds of others who must have benefitted from here, I am also forever grateful to you, sir.

Best wishes to you too!

Deepa

Thank you for the info, this peice of information was known to me, as also the characteristics of planets, the natural relationships that they share with each other, the functional relations they have for a specific lagna or horoscope, their strengths, I know of nakshatras and their lords as also deciphering Systems Approach analysis upon natal and transits, the importance of navamsa, shad bala etc. i have read inexhaustively upon the subject. But my approach has been wrong, I am reading in bits and pieces and without a teacher. I have also been selfishly guided by specific things associated only with the horoscopes of my own people.

After being sharply but correctly rectified by a respectable member here, I am humbled. I must say, vedic astrology is the truth of life - its an amazingly interesting and captivating study - and if i am able to manage time from my duties and some tensions - I will definitely be pursuing it as a study - and that too under the guidance of your good self as well as a few others.

Indeed I admire the great qualities that you people have - in delving out time and wisdom for the better of mankind - that too free! (who does that!)

Like hundreds of others who must have benefitted from here, I am also forever grateful to you, sir.

Best wishes to you too!

Deepa

Just one thing, you mean to say System's approach