IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Pankaja_Dasa

Pankaja Travels to India..

Rate this topic

I am going to be posting here, my amazing travels to India. On 18 April 2008, I will be getting a Visa as I am a British Born Citizon, my mother being born in India and my father in the Uk. I live in a City called Bradford that is in West Yorkshire, with my parents, I am 31 Male, Single and a disciple of Bhakti Vaibhava Puri Maharaja. Hare Krishna.

I will be travelling to Mumbai Shivapati Airport, from their to a small Village in Gujarat called Sarai thats very close to Navasari. I will be staying with my uncle's family (mothers brother). It's a tiny village with a local shop! And a Temple. Although with everything that technology has to offer is available there. I shall be going in a few months, and will post pre-flight pictures etc, and pictures when I land. Hopefully;)

Yes, show all that is best in Gujarat.:smash:

Show us the land of Bharata and how you are a Bharatiya heart and soul!:)

Some pics would be nice for all to see how you've finally come 'home' to where your soul is...:pray:

im trying to goto vrindavana on train, from Gujarat, Navsari to Delhi, Mathura. Narayana Maharaja is there on July 10th, but want to get there early to get used to the atmosphere. Going alone, send your blessings that all goes well!!!!!

I'm stayin in Rupa sanatana gaudiya matha, vrindavana. rs150 per day inc food, VERY good room, with fan. No mosqutos, going on Tour tommorow in Car with 3 other devotees. So far liking it. except a fringin monkey stole my towel.

Thx, yeah, going to Puri, Orrisa [to see Bhakti Vaibhava Puri Maharaja] on 1st July 08, and Navadwipa on 6 July 08, then back to Vrindavana on 11 July 08 [to see Bhaktivedanta Narayana Maharaja]!!! rs4000, 3tyre A.C Class.

Thx, yeah, going to Puri, Orrisa [to see Bhakti Vaibhava Puri Maharaja] on 1st July 08, and Navadwipa on 6 July 08, then back to Vrindavana on 11 July 08 [to see Bhaktivedanta Narayana Maharaja]!!! rs4000, 3tyre A.C Class.

Where're pics? Best wishes and have a safe journey!