IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
realist

Tree man: Weird disease turns man into tree!

Rate this topic

http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=qLAh7P43_uo

w2a.jpg

man-turns-into-a-tree.jpg

w1a-732063.jpg`

bharatadies.jpg

(27) At that time giving up this world he indeed saw at his side lamenting like his own son the deer his mind was absorbed in; with his body dying with the deer, he thereafter got the body of a deer, but unlike with other births, was the remembrance of what had happened before at his death not destroyed

naraka.jpg

(30) Furthermore, anyone also who in his life but by false pride proved himself degraded before a more honorable one of good birth, austerity, knowledge, good behavior and loyalty to the principles, not showing much of respect, is a dead man alive who after dying head down is thrown into the hell of Ksarakardama [the 'pool of acrid mud'] to suffer indeed the most painful conditions.

NOTE = its not fake...Google it. This guy has HPV (human papiloma virus), the same virus that causes cervical cancer in women, and genital warts. The warts grew out of control because he has a genetic incapability to keep the warts from growing. He is now receiving treatment. :rolleyes2:

Why is he so happy? He is laughing! If such a think happens to me, I will be extremely shocked and will do everything possible to get rid of the disease rather than getting a video recording of myself done.