IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
worriedsoul

Short Life..?

Rate this topic

Hello Friends,

I was going through Jaimini and found that as per the lifespan section, I would have a short life >32 yrs. How many of you have experimented with jaimini lifespan and found it correct. And also do you people see anything peculiar in my chart about demise of a sibling younger to me (one of my sister has a terminal illness in initial stage and can complicate in future).

Appreciate your thoughts and time.

7/09/78 (dd/mm/yy) Place: Mumbai. 18.55 N, 72.54 E

Time:7:45 am.

Thanks,

My dear friend,(pl change your ID name)

How you are able to find that the life span is >32 using Jaimini Sutras , can you explain in detail what you have understood. Can you tell ,what is the exact illness of your sister.Finding life span is a difficult chapter in astrology, and many astrologers fail in this. If in your right hand palm(if you are a right hander) ,the lifeline,headline and heart line are continuous without any breaks simultaneously on all the lines at the same age and their length is good , there is no danger to life and the person lives his full life.Purchase a good book on palmistry (St.German is a good book) and see your lines and apply this with astrology. You will get very good idea.

with best wishes,

USR

Hi USR,

Since Jaimini has the simplest techniques to assess life span, and due to some reason I was overall worried about the life span of mine and my sister.

So i had calculated it using the jaimini technique, we both fall in the alpa ayu category.

I will tell you how i approached it, in my case the set of (Ascendant[vir] + Lo of 8th Sign[vir]) falls under Madhya Ayu category. Next set (Asc[vir] + Moon[lib]) falls under Alpa Ayuu, and the third set (Asc [vir] + Hora [lib]) falls again under Alpa Ayu. When you have 2 of the 3 sets pointing to one category then we can take that as an answer.

If all 3 sets are in different category then we have to rely only on the hora + asc cateory* (only caveat is that if moon is in 7th or Asc then use only Asc + Moon)

Astrology has been a hobby and I dont know Jaimini sutras much as I never went in depth into it, as other branches like KP and Ashtakvarga interested me more. But due to simplicity for lifespan calculation I used Jaimini in my case.

Please share your opinion on the same, and you observations with Jaimini Lifespan technique.

Regards,

WS

Dear WS,

I seldom use Jaimini. But I have gone through.You have not answered fully.What is the illness your sister is suffering with ? Why you are also worried about short life span ? It can be helpful in analysing your charts.

Best wishes to both of you,

USR

Hi USR,

it all started with trying to find the lifespan for my sis. She has a autoimmune disease, where your body fights against you ( i want to avoid mentioning the name) but luckily its in the initial stages, and it can be controlled but not cured. And it also reduces your lifespan considerably by starting to affecting all the organs in your body in later stages.

In trying to calculate for her, i calculated mine as well for an example.

Now It worries me as well cos I smoke quite much.

I am gving details for her to get a good snapshot overall (01/19/83)/Mumbai/12:10 PM, she is to get married yet, i am married.

Pls share your thoughts,

WS

OM GURUBHYO NAMAH

namaste

dear Shri.USR,

sorry to interrupt you. i have with me two books written by

the famous Cheiro. both of them were bought about 33 years

ago. The book contains lots of photographs including that of

the famous case Dr.Mayor.

My colleague passed away when he was around 52 years.

believe me he had one of the finest life line along with a

balanced head line and heart line. his life line was till the

last without any break, and it had life support line running

parallel to the major line.

after this, i dont anchor on life line for longevity predictions.

i feel sad as to why i missed taking his hand print.

he served in army in the technical section and took vrs from there.

after that he joined us and was with us for eigth years.

he was married.

his mother was living when he passed away. she too had fine

and long life line.

may mother bless all

regards,

sasisekaran.

om gurubhyo namah

namast

dear Shri. worriedoul

my sister suffered from one of these autoimmune disease

called " SCELOROSIS". the medicine is steroids.

nowdays for this disease is tackled better. lot of works

have been done in US. you need not go to US, but try

from here.

the disease is seen in her chart, mercury her atma karaka is

afflicted by the nodes and with A6. in navamsa mercury is

with his enemy mars and rahu ( in marana karaka sthana )

in shasthamsa too, the house of disease is tenated by the

nodes and mars.

regarding longevity i will give you more points. but be informed

that before you attempt any longevity issue, you have

to be thorough in parasari astrology and advanced

longevity principles ennunciated by jaimini.

at least you must have analysed and understood fifty

such cases before you attempt anything of this sort.

the figure fifty is also not enough, but a bare minimum.

may mother bless all

regards,

sasisekaran

chennai

Dear Sasi Sekaran,

My experiance in Palmistry is different. I found a short life line with vanishing end gives maraka at 51 years of age and it happened exactly at 51st year in a case which i predicted 6 years in advance to one of his closest friend on his asking. Predictions in palmistry are almost 90% accurate provided you are thorough with the subject.Pl see the book i cited above, you will appreciate it as one of the best books. But ,as you say with full lines ,some die early either by disease or by accident or by suicide. The lines in the palm change depending upon the coming changes in destiny.It can be for better or worse.For example if the sole earning member in the family die, there is change in destiny of the dependents.This gets reflected in the palm of the dependents.The reasons are to be analysed using astrology also. Better both the methods are to be used for confirmed analysis of a person. Even astrologer can answer the present problem/problems, but can't see the entire future of the individual. It is very complex.Similarly in palmistry we have to see the palm regularly for any changes in lines and predict.

with best wishes,

USR

Dear Sasi Sekaran and USR,

Thanks for your explanation. Would you please delve further and give an analysis of what is there in store.

As far as the node affliction goes even in my chart the AK mars is afflicted by the nodes, so does it mean that in all charts when the AK is afflicted by nodes we are to expect fatal diseases.

I would be obliged if you can provide some further insight regarding the condition and its future and also the marriage prospects.

Regards,

WS.

my marriage in disturbed bcoz there is some other women in my husbans life , my date of birth is oct 6, 1981

time of birth is 2:30 night

place of birth is jabalpur (M.P) india

current location USA please help

Respected Worriedsoul,

I am not an astrologer but I know that a person who recites "RAM RAKSH STOTRA" daily will have a very long life. Also major illness can be cured.

U can also start the same.By the way today is Hanuman Jayanti hence start from today itself.

Pranaam

om gurubhyo namah

namaste

dear shri.worriedsoul

mars and rahu in lagna, the place of intelligence , give problem

relating to this area. you must learn to put down anger (mars-ak).

the advise comes from rahu , the amk - minister. rahu makes

one goes adharmic and cross boundaries. also , mars as ak is

placed in marana karaka sthana in navamsa - also called as dharmaamsa.

take due care that you dont deviate from dharma. otherwise, ak mars

will teach you lessons through short temper and uncalled for boldness

leading to rash decisions.

if ak is afflicted, one will certainly undergo problems connected to the area

governed, owned and placed by it.

may mother bless all,

regards,

sasisekaran

chennai