IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Pankaja_Dasa

Krishna tardis

Rate this topic

I once emailed Bishnu Maharaja who is a disciple of Bhakti Vaibhava Puri Maharaja. I asked - What is beyond the Spiritual World?, Can Lord Krishna Create and make it larger? The answer I recieved was, If Krishna wants He can make it bigger..

In Bhagavad-gita Krishna says He is the smallest of the small (paramatma) and largest of the large (material creation)..

And Krishna says He is time, and the creator.

So according to Gita Krishna can create space and time.

In Bhagavad-gita Krishna says He is the smallest of the small (paramatma) and largest of the large (material creation)..

And Krishna says He is time, and the creator.

So according to Gita Krishna can create space and time.

Infinitely small is just as infinite as infinitely big. That's why I always tell my friends to "get small". Even my dog understood it. (passed away 10 days ago).

So is small and big the same? :)

Infinitely big is just as infinite as infinitely small. That's why I always tell my friends to "get big". Although my cat had a hard time understanding this. (was runover by a truck 10 days ago and survived by getting small).:cool:

Infinitely big is just as infinite as infinitely small. That's why I always tell my friends to "get big". Although my cat had a hard time understanding this. (was runover by a truck 10 days ago and survived by getting small).:cool:

This Beggar is a wild and crazy guy!

There is a pastime wherein Lord Krishna has a kind of a Court House that's small from the outside but big on the inside! How is that possible...?

Small and large are mere concepts as perceived by the human mind... (to some a large house would be 4 bedrooms. to a king a 50 bedroom house may be small... to a begger a 2 room house may seem a palace...)

any concept of the mind is influenced by maya so it is possible to have something small on the outside and large within...

about the concepts of "infinity and zero" both are concepts which are creations of the mind... and what doesnt exist can be deemed similar... in a way zero is nothing and infinity doesnt exist in reality...

if you look at the wall in your room and think that there is nothing beyond it, you are surprised when all of a sudden you look through a hole in the wall and see a city on the other side.

in the same way we look at our space and only see 3 dimensions, but if a hole is made in these dimensions all of a sudden the stuff on the other side looks much bigger.

our mind is closed in the walls of these 3 dimensions and has hard time conceiving that there is anything beyond them.