IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Kaustubh

Amazing Audio of Mantras

Rate this topic

Hello,

i am sharing the amazing remix of sanskrit shloka, which really create holly atmosphere. i want you people to hear these songs that i am sharing. Let me know if you like them. I bet no one will regret after downloading them. Its absolutely superb. There are two songs one is Suprabhatam and Another ganesh stotra. Just hear it once and tell me how it is.

http://www.turboupload.com/download/3VGFrkk4wPIs/Modern_stotra.zip

Listen to it.

reply me.

Thank you

Suprabhatam is amazing. It is the stotra that is used to wake up the Lord in South Indian temples. There is Venteswara Suprabhata for Tirupati, Ranganatha Suprabhata for Srirangam, Parthasarathy Suprabhatam for Triplicane, etc.

A sample of it is available on YouTube.

Hello,

i am sharing the amazing remix of sanskrit shloka, which really create holly atmosphere. i want you people to hear these songs that i am sharing. Let me know if you like them. I bet no one will regret after downloading them. Its absolutely superb. There are two songs one is Suprabhatam and Another ganesh stotra. Just hear it once and tell me how it is.

Thanks for the music. Have listened to them both. Playing right now on my laptop. I don't know about "the really holy atmosphere" part. Not bad, but neither one takes me there. Not the music. Just me. But your kindess in sharing the music is super special. Thank you. You asked for comments so here is mine. rsd.

Thanks for the music. Have listened to them both. Playing right now on my laptop. I don't know about "the really holy atmosphere" part. Not bad, but neither one takes me there. Not the music. Just me. But your kindess in sharing the music is super special. Thank you. You asked for comments so here is mine. rsd.

Thank you for appreciation, it just i loved it so much so i wish if other people can enjoy the same. Anyways thank you so much.

Example

Just go and listen this Sri Vishnu stuti

Sacred Chants Vol. III by Uma Mohan, G.Ghayatri Devi - Telugu Devotional Music, Telugu Bhakthi Patalu

and go here and listen Sri Tandava stotram

Sacred Chants mp3s, Sacred Chants music downloads, Sacred Chants songs from eMusic.com

Amazing isn't it?Better buy all 5 volumes of this CD...too good.