IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
sau_nig

Help me out in the selection of right career

Rate this topic

Recently, I have completed my MBA in media and got a job in one small advertising agency in Mumbai. I have done <?xml:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:smarttags" /><st1:place w:st="on"><st1:country-region w:st="on">C.A.</st1:country-region></st1:place> (Chartered Accountancy) up to PEE-2 level also.

Sir my question is

What should I do whether continue with job or complete my <st1:place w:st="on"><st1:country-region w:st="on">C.A.</st1:country-region></st1:place>?

Which would be better for me as per my horoscope ?

My

BOD: 01/Dec/1981

Time: 10:45 AM

Place: <st1:place w:st="on"><st1:City w:st="on">Kanpur</st1:City></st1:place>

I know that my lagan and rashi is makar .

On 10<SUP>th</SUP> house Guru is sitting which is not good for makar lagan & sukra is lord of 10th house.

So I am confuse with the role of guru in 10<SUP>th</SUP> house makar lagan.

Plz help me out.

Help me out in selection of right career

Sorry Sir that I had missed very important information.

But still, I am not getting the meaning of this sentence some of the events with dates which you feel are important.”

Recently, I have completed my MBA in media and got a job in one small advertising agency in Mumbai. I have done <?xml:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:smarttags" /><st1:place w:st="on"><st1:country-region w:st="on">C.A.</st1:country-region></st1:place> (Chartered Accountancy) up to PEE-2 level also.

2003- I had started studying c.a. and left in 2006 as I had completed B.com.

2006-(June)I had joined MBA college in pune.

2008- Jan-I got a job.

2008- May- I am planning to leave the Co. and join back <st1:place w:st="on"><st1:country-region w:st="on">C.A.</st1:country-region></st1:place> for further study.

I like media industry but I want to secure my future also in terms of money & job security etc. And in this <st1:place w:st="on">Co.</st1:place>, I can not see good future.

Sir my question is

What should I do whether continue with job or complete my <st1:place w:st="on"><st1:country-region w:st="on">C.A.</st1:country-region></st1:place>?

Which would be better for me as per my horoscope?

My

Name: Saurabh Nigam

Place: <st1:City w:st="on"><st1:place w:st="on">Kanpur</st1:place></st1:City>

I know that my lagna and rashi is makar.

On 10<SUP>th</SUP> house Jupiter is sitting, which is not good for makar lagna & Venus is lord of 10th house.

So I am confused with the role of guru in 10<SUP>th</SUP> house makar lagan.

I have small information of astrology also.

Plz help me out.

Help me out in selection of right career

Sorry Sir that I had missed very important information.

But still, I am not getting the meaning of this sentence some of the events with dates which you feel are important.”

Recently, I have completed my MBA in media and got a job in one small advertising agency in Mumbai. I have done <?xml:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:smarttags" /><st1:place w:st="on"><st1:country-region w:st="on">c.a.</st1:country-region></st1:place> (Chartered Accountancy) up to PEE-2 level also.

2003- I had started studying c.a. and left in 2006 as I had completed B.com.

2006-(June)I had joined MBA college in pune.

2008- Jan-I got a job.

2008- May- I am planning to leave the Co. and join back <st1:place w:st="on"><st1:country-region w:st="on">C.A.</st1:country-region></st1:place> for further study.

I like media industry but I want to secure my future also in terms of money & job security etc. And in this <st1:place w:st="on">Co.</st1:place>, I can not see good future.

Sir my question is

Which would be better for me as per my horoscope?

My

Name: Saurabh Nigam

Place: <st1:City w:st="on"><st1:place w:st="on">Kanpur</st1:place></st1:City>

I know that my lagna and rashi is makar.

On 10<SUP>th</SUP> house Jupiter is sitting, which is not good for makar lagna & Venus is lord of 10th house.

So I am confused with the role of guru in 10<SUP>th</SUP> house makar lagan.

Plz help me out.

my marriage in disturbed bcoz there is some other women in my husbans life , my date of birth is oct 6, 1981

time of birth is 2:30 night

place of birth is jabalpur (M.P) india

current location USA plese help me

Dear Saurabh Nigam,

you are in Rahu Mahadasa upto 12/2018. Rahu is in 6th and is vargottam in the house off Mercury who is lord of 9th also. You got Budhaditya Yoga in 11th.Ravi is vargottam and Venus in lagna also is vargottam.1st and 2nd lord Shani in 9th, a trine is good. You will be able to fulfill your ambition for higher education during Rahu period.Some breaks in this are due to Saturn aspect on Ravi-Budha .So, do puja to Shani on every saturday . The 4th and 11 th lord Mangal (Kuja) is in 8th to lagna.You got Kuja Dosha. Also you are born on Mangalvar.Do puja to Mangal on every Mangalvar.With this all the gloom you are feeling will vanish and will be happy. Jupitor in 10th is good as he aspects 2nd,4th and 6th and Rahu.You gain through accounting and get gains from your opponents.

with best wishes,

USR