Query about marriage

Rate this topic

Hi!,

I had a query about my marriage.

Here's the details-

DOB: Nov 12th 1979

Time: 08:12 am

Place: Secunderabad, Andhra Pradesh, India

Could anyone please let know when will my marriage happen and what are the chances of getting married to a girl of my choice.

Thanks in advance!

There are likely hood of all kind of marital problems in your chart i.e. post marital and pre-marital. Under such circumstances, it is suggested that you take every caution while going for marriage. At present, you are running under Sun Mahadasa and Rahu antardasa which does not denote favorable results regarding marriage. There can be some chances of getting married in Sun/Jupiter i.e. between 15 Jan 2009 to 5 Nov 2009; but then also try to follow the customs and take precaution like horoscope matching and following the guidance of elders in your family. The present antardasa of Rahu will operate till 14 Jan 2009 and you should be very careful in your professional matters as such the overall period is not likely to be favorable in finance and profession. Achievements and accumulation of wealth during the earlier phase of Sun/Rahu is likely to get destroyed within this period. Chart also denotes lack of happiness to/from parents, therefore, be as careful as possible in all personal, professional and family matters. You can be able to receive guidance from someone related to religion and spirituality in your family/relatives.

Thank you for your prompt response but my parents were told that I would marry a person of my choice by end of '08 (fortunately/unfortunately I do not have anybody on the choice list). Hence the cause of worry for my parents.

Could you please let know if this true?

Also is it true that the lord of 8th house (loss) is lagna thereby bringing good results so far?

Thanks!!

Thank you for your prompt response but my parents were told that I would marry a person of my choice by end of '08 (fortunately/unfortunately I do not have anybody on the choice list). Hence the cause of worry for my parents.

Could you please let know if this true?

Also is it true that the lord of 8th house (loss) is lagna thereby bringing good results so far?

Thanks!!

there is only one way. You can try yourself getting married during Rahu antardasa. You can tell your parents to solemnize your marriage as per their understanding and willingness.