IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
eshwaar101

lately

Rate this topic

it not that simple...i cant explain myself...cause its just crazy whats going on in my head..nobody will understand

Unless you share it in private of course, with a professional who has seen this so many times before, you will not know who understands.

its not that simple i feel like my minds on fire........i feel like im going crazy.....i cant control my thoughts the way i use to........ive lost a part of myself.....do u know what itis to loose yourself, its the worst feeling in the world...i was never like this........i was a confident person...i have resonable goals in life....now evrything is just going in circles in my head the impossible is alway there waiting for me

1. Clean-out your bowels.
  2. Here we have a text book example of how to deal with "fickle-ness".
  3. Remember that one of the ways to become possessed by ghosts is to be "weak-willed" and intoxicated with idle-ness.
  4. You must pick your self up with your "INTELLIGENCE".
  5. Your "mind", "mind", "mind" is only a mechanical reflex conditioned by the enviroment and spheres of influence that we "invest our energy in".
  6. Your "INTELLIGENCE" must be put incharge at all times for the rest of your life. So, if you would like to give your intelligence a rest break sometimes, that is O.K.--but, first you will 'intelligently' attend to the duty of allotting this play-time as per your own good judgement by way of your Intelligence. So, all your actions must be based on what your "Intelligence" says is good judgment and thus what 'is to be done'.
  7. Dharma means to be in the place you are obliged to be, at the time you are oblige be there--thus, no danger nor fear nor hesitation exists for performing your alloted duties.

that may be the case, but let ma assure you, your problems are nothing new or unique. millions of people go through very similar tribulations in life. why dont you talk to somebody you know in real life? we are not that different afterall. Good luck to you and I pray the Lord will help you soon. Pranams. by kula

thank you kula, wise words and very true:pray: