please help panditji

Rate this topic

Namaskar panditji

My name:- Omprakash Sharma

dob 16/01/1984

time:- 07:05 am

place:- gangapur/ bhilwara, rajasthan

sir

I am in heavy financial debts and want to repay all debts of my father. i am on student visa in australia want to work more than legally allowed time but i suspect my cousin who always back bite that he may complain immigration department and consequently will have to leave australia. further we both came together over here in one plane but i have always been facing problems. my studies. my concentration everything is being disturbed heavily. i failed last exams. my in laws are trepassing a lot of troubles like when i was back in india they showed as if they were least interested. on this i made legal marriage documents, but still they are very reluctant in normal family involvements and this creates tensions among parents. actually we are very less known to this family but papa decided this and i am following. can you throw some light on my married life. my wife her nature, moral and principles. my studies, career and other matters you consider important please help me panditji.

regards,

Omprakash