Meera Rai

Job Problems

Rate this topic

Dear Mr.Rao and eminent astrologers,

My ex-senior has frequent job problems. Her birth details are

DOB is 10.12.63,

TOB is 13.35PM

Place of Birth: Bhadrak, Orissa

She was w/o job from 1998 end to mid 2000 and then again for last quarter of 2007.She has to compromise a lot when it comes to salary and its like starting all over again on salary structure.How is her job prospects in the future? Should she accept an offer from abroad and settle there? Any such significations of settling abroad for job reasons in her horoscope.

Secondly, she wanted to go strictly for love marriage instead of arranged one and was determined not to marry in an arranged setup. She liked someone but gave up due to social reasons and is unmarried. Does her horoscope indicates no marriage for her? A local astrologer mentioned of some curses in her horoscope.Are there any such curses due which she is un-married and having job problems?

Regards Meera Rai

Dear Mr/Ms.Astro_tech,

Thanks a lot for your inputs. By the way, my ex-senior or colleague whatever I define her I am very close to her in terms of relationships and I work for her in some of her projects. She is works with the person she liked and both of them are into development of some product of their own. And by God's grace if the product works out in the market, they will surely sign a business deal which is again a partnership of a different type and fits your predictions about her. She is very determined person and falling into a love kind of a relationship again with someone else for the second time is out of question as she believes a person loves once but marries a number of times.

What kind of chronic problems do you see in her horoscope?

Regards/

Meera

My dear Meera Rai,

Your friend having so many problems is quite pathetic.It happens to some people who doesn't have support from parents and family members or early astrological advice. She is already above 45 years of age. Love or marriage by mutual consent is for physical and emotional support when they become aged.Still she can bear children before she reaches 50 years. In her horoscope Jupitor the lagna lord is in lagna is good to protect her from all curses or evils. She need not worry for life. The 5th lord , lord of romance and love Chandra is in 7th (house for spouse). Naturally her mind thinks of association by love. I think she loves all her friends,relatives etc.Basically her's is an affectionate nature.But she is slow to respond due to position of Sani in her chart ,thereby lost all chances.

Some points responsible for her problems I feel are Sani sadesath has started from 11/2006 and will be upto 11/2014. Sani is in Makara Rasi,his own house is powerful and is aspecting lagna,lagna lord Guru, the 5th house (House of Chandra) and 8th(good for longevity). Naturally there is delay in her marriage. Overall her horoscope is ok except Sani's effect.Had she propitiated Sani early she would have got married in 82-86 or in 94-97.Anyway I wish her a better luck this time.Ask her not to wear any blue gems or blue dress.

USR

Dear Mr.Rao,

Many thanks for your inputs. Her main concern is her job problems. She doesnt have any plans for marriage in future as mentioned in my earlier reply for she is not a person to marry for emotional or physical support at 45. She just wanted to know what positions of her stars made her remain un-married in spite of being interested in someone. I think I made mistake putting forward the question about her marriage. Please let us have your feedback on her job issues. Too many questions but this is the last on the topic.

Regards/

Meera

Meera rai,

The above prediction on Sani and Sani Sadesath applies for Job and all other issues also. Sani's 3rd aspect on Jupitor the 1/10 lord and in 10th the 2/9 lord Mars,4/7 lord Mercury, are placed.The blemish on Jupitor has to be nutralised.

USR

Dear Meera Rai,

When i give some advice, it covers all the aspects including the specific problem.I don't mention all the other points as they are not required to be known.I give my analysis (in your view they are inputs,in my view it is the final output) only for the problem asked by the member.In her chart only Sani has to be taken care .It is immediate . I think based on this information(input), you also analyse and give your view or advice.Without any malice or intention of hurting you or your friend,I feel you should double check the information as it deals with the life of a person.You are correct if you are doing the same. As you have asked, I gave the astrological reasons for delay in her marriage and it is only with a wish that she should get married like any normal individual and have her family, which will make her life complete in all respects. You also advice her ,as chances are there astrologically.

Generally I reply only once and it is complete, but it is your request that made me reply more than once.

Still any doubts are there about this horoscope don't hesitate to ask . I will try my level best to reply.

With best wishes,

USR