IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
rohini108

Delicious Rice

Rate this topic

I don't see on this forum where to mention recipes, so I hope I do not offend anyone by mentioning that on the link below you will find a recipe section. As the former head cook in Chicago and for Kalachandji's in Dallas, I have some pretty awesome recipes that I doubt many know of. Also, please feel welcome to share on this thread any recipes that you think are out-of-this-world delicious. I will include them on my recipe page. Thanks, rsd

http://www.cedarpost.com/Recipes.htm

Sometimes I think I am really dense. Upload what part?

I suspect our friend is asking you to put up the recipee... and then take your mobile phone camera and shoot a video of yourself cooking the recipee and put the video file (in .3gp mobile phone video format) up on yourtube and give a link so people can read the recipee and also see how to cook it :)

I suspect our friend is asking you to put up the recipee... and then take your mobile phone camera and shoot a video of yourself cooking the recipee and put the video file (in .3gp mobile phone video format) up on yourtube and give a link so people can read the recipee and also see how to cook it :)

I would like to get more involved in making YouTube-type videos. A year ago I put two videos up as an experiment but was not pleased with the quality. I see some videos that are very clear and others not. I have the means to buy the right video camera, but which one?? But then again, I think $500 is tops. There seems to be some knowledge about these things here. What would you buy? I suppose you would want a vid-camera that shot a big file so that when reduced it would stay very nice. Right now I own the Panasonic FZ50 with 12x zoom. This is a digital camera, but it takes video. The video I am not very impressed with. And an external mic option would be a must, I would think. What advice can you give me? This would be appreciated and you have my thanks in advance. rsd

Well when u are looking at video for the internet you are looking at a small file which is easy to upload and download... and any "video camera" would certainly be a overkill... cause any home video camera will shoot a huge file... say 100 mb of data for 10 minutes... a prefessional video camera will shoot say 2 gigabytes per 4 minutes or so... so you will have to compress the footage which means getting it on the computer and compressing it ... for this you will need some video editing software... if you have a window movie maker which comes free with windows XP you can edit the file and save at at various resolutions... (when converting from one resolution to another there is a process which the computer does called a frame by frame rendering which takes substantial time depending upon the quality and quantity of rendered material.)

if using a video camera then editing with a simple video editing software like windows movie maker (which creates animated titles and effects too) is essential... to get a video with a slick look...

some of the medium budget mobile phone cameras which are in the market like some of the sony erickson and nokia models give very good quality output for internet video...

best of luck with your next video :) ...

the quality is gr8... for a mobile camera... i think the footage has been edited and a diffusion effect has been used to give the light a starry effect... but really gr8 mobile footage pankaj dasa prabhuji

Right now I own the Panasonic FZ50 with 12x zoom. This is a digital camera, but it takes video.

this is a very good camera... however prefer not to activate "use" the zoom while shooting video... you are likely to get better results...