IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
mysri23

everything looks hazy

Rate this topic

DOB 23-08-62

TIME: 01:00 AM

HYDERABAD

FOR THE PAST MANY YEARS GOING THROUGH TOUGH TIMES, OTHERWISE LIFE WAS GOOD. i HAVE FALLEN FROM GREAT HEIGHTS OF WELL BEING TO A STAGE WHERE DEATH ONLY SEEMS TO BE THE WAY OUT. TO BE PRECISE FROM 2000 ITS VERY BAD, LOST MOTHER , BROTHER, SIL, BUSINESS, PLACE OF BIRTH. NOTHING IS LEFT AND SCARED OF LOSING WHATEVER LILLTE IS LEFT.

Dear sir,

I am years younger to you, but kindly pay heed to what I have to say, because I think I may be right in analysing your horoscope.

You are a superior person, must be very good looking, intelligent, and a man (?) of riches and authority.

This period you are going through is really tough - however, all days aren't the same. There are remedies and then there are blessings too.

Kindly wear a diamond studded preferably in silver that touches your skin. Suppose, you are already wearing one, pls get another one made.

When jupiter moves into capricorn, its sign of debilitation, its not auspicious in your case. Please wear a panch-mukhi rudraksha kavach to pacify all your jupiter-related problems once and for all.

I am writing to you on this day during auspicious navratri. All the best - pray to shirdi sai baba to invoke his miracle as thursday is HIS day.

Take care