IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
rohini108

Picture of young girl levitating

Rate this topic

You have to taste both mellows. And then you chose one that you like more and immerse yourself in it. Eventually you will leave this world to be where your taste takes you. You can be one of the yoginis dancing with Lord Shiva, or one of the gopis dancing with Lord Krsna.

Oh... so sorry. I think I completely misunderstood what you were saying. I agree. Devotees of Kali and Shiva go to Kali and Shiva. Devotees of Radha and Krishna go to Radha and Krishna.

I thought you were saying something along the lines of, 'devotees of Kali don't reach God-consciousness.' But, that wasn't what you were saying at all. All apologies! :o

Nityananda! Gauranga! Hare Krsna!

Thx for the nice thread. Simple devotion wherever it is found is warming to the heart (I will bookmark your website).

I also deeply respect Beggar's aspiration for one-pointed devotion to Vraj, and Sri Sri Radha-Krsna. This high standard of devotional aspiration is well backed in Gaudiya literature. But this one pointedness is very very rare, and one who has such devotion would be the simplest of souls.

I was raised catholic and remember deep feelings of devotion as a child. These saintly children who received darshan of Mother Mary are true devotees. The vaikuntha realms are unlimitedly vast and from what I gather it is possible to live in one realm and be fully satisfied. Even though gradation of devotion may exist, the devotees in vaikuntha are so fully satisfied they do not see any gradation or inadequacy in their joy of service. God's love is so merciful, so unlimitedly kind, that he longs to give his devotee fullest satisfaction. That is a great mystery of vaikuntha. And the great mystery of our goal as Gaudiya devotees. It is worth reading Sri Brhad Bhagavatamrta by Sanatana Goswami for understanding of vaikuntha and the gaudiya mood click here.

In our Gaudiya understanding it is possible, according to Srila Bhaktivinoda's Jaiva Dharma - click here, for a devotee of Sri GaurangaKrsna to have two spiritual bodies. One in Krsna lila and one in Gauranga lila. Or, only one body in one of these lila's. So if God chooses out of his great love, why cant he grant a devotee bodies in Christ Loka and Krsna loka? Or is it not possible because of the necessary qualification of one pointedness, to go to Radha lila (consummate purity)? Ok we dont have this written in books to back up this line of thought! But any realized devotee will surely realize that love, and especially God's love is not restricted by books, rules, or regulations? God's love is only governed by the purity of love of his devotee!

Such as these small children in your video! Hence their darshan!

Thank you Radhe and Rohini I really needed to hear of sweet devotion today.

Thank you Beggar for the encouragment in one pointed devotion to Srimate Radharani.

Nityananda! Gauranga! Hare Krsna!

Thx for the nice thread. Simple devotion wherever it is found is warming to the heart (I will bookmark your website).

I also deeply respect Beggar's aspiration for one-pointed devotion to Vraj, and Sri Sri Radha-Krsna. This high standard of devotional aspiration is well backed in Gaudiya literature. But this one pointedness is very very rare, and one who has such devotion would be the simplest of souls.

I was raised catholic and remember deep feelings of devotion as a child. These saintly children who received darshan of Mother Mary are true devotees. The vaikuntha realms are unlimitedly vast and from what I gather it is possible to live in one realm and be fully satisfied. Even though gradation of devotion may exist, the devotees in vaikuntha are so fully satisfied they do not see any gradation or inadequacy in their joy of service. God's love is so merciful, so unlimitedly kind, that he longs to give his devotee fullest satisfaction. That is a great mystery of vaikuntha. And the great mystery of our goal as Gaudiya devotees.

In our Gaudiya understanding it is possible, according to Srila Bhkativinoda's Jaiva Dharma, for a devotee of Sri GaurangaKrsna to have two spiritual bodies. One in Krsna lila and one in Gauranga lila. Or, only one body in one of these lila's. So if God chooses out of his great love, why cant he grant a devotee bodies in Christ Loka and Krsna loka? Or is it not possible because of the necessary qualification of one pointedness, to go to Radha lila (consummate purity)? Ok we dont have this written in books to back up this line of thought! But any realized devotee will surely realize that love, and espicially God's love is not restricted by books, rules, or regulations? God's love is only governed by the purity of love of his devotee!

Such as these small children in your video!

Thank you Radhe and Rohini I really needed to hear of sweet devotion today.

Thank you Beggar.

I so appreciate your insight! The last paragraph was especially enlightening! Thank you for sharing your thoughts on this with all of us :)

Bravooooooo.

Gracias Gracias Amor

What are miracles but something you haven't yet learned how to do for yourself?

You exist in a world of very low spiritual vibration. When the heart chimes like a bell, it creates a wake of higher pitched energy that affects how physical laws apply to you.

You tune out of this world somewhat, you are no longer bound by the rules that are in place here. Gravity included.

Maya is like a soft clay that will assume whatever shape you believe to be true. This is what constructs your world. If you believe that tricks like levitation marks one's spiritual ability, you are sadly mistaken.

Why stop to pick up a penny?

Gold is what you seek.

Amuse yourself with the view, but keep going. "Powers" are nothing more than a diversion.

When you get to where you're going, you'll have it all anyway.

x

Mystic Levitates From Building to Building

http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=ZlIwcVAxZsU&NR=1

Man mystically turns into 10 year old boy

http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=1yUy34S_KAw

8 year old girl turned into a 20 year old women

http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=R5f8X2zjgxk&feature=related

Mystic walks on water

http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=sBQLq2VmZcA&NR=1

Mystic Levitates unknown women in crowd

http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=jtR_Xk6g8yw

The point of all this is having mystical powers doesn’t make one a saint or spiritually advanced. Even if it is ‘real’, it is still a trick of the material energy

The real ‘mystics’ are those who can guide the embodied baddha-jiva back to serving and loving Krishna.

If we took our mobile phones, TVs, Cars and jumbo jets back to the time of Christ or the tribes in India, we would all be worshiped as mystics, saints and messiahs by the primitive superstitious ignorant minded people who lived around the mediterranean and in most of India at that time.

The point of all this is having mystical powers doesn’t make one a saint or spiritually advanced. Even if it is ‘real’, it is still a trick of the material energy

The real ‘mystics’ are those who can guide the embodied baddha-jiva back to serving and loving Krishna.

I like that, good point